The "Getting rid of my collection" auctions *Updated 5/30*

cheapassloser

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Here is my current list of stuff on ebay famicommunist:

*CAGers can expect discounted shipping. The item determines the reduction. (e.g. SNES + Games would get a larger reduction than a single PS2 game since there's more wiggle room)

All these auctions are 3 day ones. Some end on Sunday the 1st, some end Monday the 2nd.

Systems
=============================
Gameboy Advanced SP NES Limited Edition *I've decided to include Dragon Warrior Monsters with the system*

Games
I've decided to put the last of my games into lots according to system and they are all starting at $0.99

Lot of 7 PS2 Games including:
  • Ape Escape 3 *Factory Sealed*
  • Devil May Cry 3 *Disc Only*
  • Front Mission 4
  • Samurai Legend Musashi
  • Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
  • Viewtiful Joe
  • Viewtiful Joe 2
Lot of 2 Xbox Games including:
  • Crimson Skies
  • Fable
Lot of 3 Xbox 360 Games including:
  • Chromehounds
  • Pocketbike Racer
  • Sneak King
Nintendo DS
=============
Deep Labyrinth

N64
=============
San Francisco Rush

PS1
=============
Time Crisis w/ GunCon

DVDs
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi

Warhammer 40K Stuff
Eldar Army w/ Codex & Box
Eldar Guardians x16 *Factory Sealed*

Unfortunately, I really can't afford to give any big discounts (no free shipping). Any suggestions on something I could do? Maybe taking a few bucks off, depending on the size of the item?

Well, you don't have to do anything, but taking a couple of bucks off shipping is pretty traditional :) (as long as you don't lose any/much on shipping)

[quote name='cheapassloser']Unfortunately, I really can't afford to give any big discounts (no free shipping). Any suggestions on something I could do? Maybe taking a few bucks off, depending on the size of the item?[/quote]

Well, $5 for Media Mail with no DC mentioned or anything else seems kind of steep (though for regular ebayers it's fine since most sellers like to jack up shipping costs), so you should be able to take $1-2 off for cags and still be fine (Media mail is usually like $2.13 IIRC). FYI, USPS First Class Mail shipping with DC is usually $2.50 - $3.25 depending on the game, with DS/PSP games being closer to the $2.50 spot.

Obviously, you don't have to offer any kind of discounts for CAGs, since not everyone does it. I never do when I list stuff here, but I always try to put my shipping charges just a little bit above cost, so I really have no room to offer discounts anyway.

[quote name='Ryukahn']Well, $5 for Media Mail with no DC mentioned or anything else seems kind of steep (though for regular ebayers it's fine since most sellers like to jack up shipping costs), so you should be able to take $1-2 off for cags and still be fine (Media mail is usually like $2.13 IIRC). FYI, USPS First Class Mail shipping with DC is usually $2.50 - $3.25 depending on the game, with DS/PSP games being closer to the $2.50 spot.

Obviously, you don't have to offer any kind of discounts for CAGs, since not everyone does it. I never do when I list stuff here, but I always try to put my shipping charges just a little bit above cost, so I really have no room to offer discounts anyway.[/QUOTE]

I thought Media Mail was only for books. I found I had to send games parcel post or first class mail. My Post office was pretty strict about this, and they said they could open anything up to make sure it was a book.

Media Mail covers ALL sorts of Media: Books, Magazines, Papers, CDs, Records, Video Games (which these days are mostly DVD/Blu-Ray discs anyway), etc. You can find all the details online, but it definitely covers games.

For me, I use First Class mail as it's MUCH FASTER than Media Mail and for most games actually cheaper. I ship up to 100+ games a week and more often than not it's like $2.03 for most disc based games 5 ounces and under, anywhere to the US. Not bad at all and that INCLUDES delivery confirmation :) I recommend using Paypal Shipping as it's by far the cheapest with DS ^_^ Just my two cents.

Oh, and I'm dying to get your SNES auction...I regretably sold my Mario RPG years ago (when I was poor and stupid) and regret that every day of my life. I gotta get that back...oh and I'd love to play Killer Instinct again haha. Another one of my grand addictions in gaming.

bread's done
Back