The Giada (and Misc) Thread! *kisses fingers like a chef*

Damn you, saw the thread bumped and thought a new pic had been posted!
Is this acceptable?

giada-de-laurentiis_127445.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, sure.  If she was naked in front of you with her ass up in the air, your dick would be in there so fast, you wouldn't even have time to think about whether you wanted to or not.

[quote name="Ginger Junk" post="12264214" timestamp="1416829788"]

Don't act like you wouldn't hit it.[/quote]
Agreed, reported the post. Fugly as all hell.

Get that fugly Miley Cyrus out of here.
Nope. Nope nopenopenope. Not even if I was immune to ever disease in the world. Get that shit out of here.

Sure, sure. If she was naked in front of you with her ass up in the air, your dick would be in there so fast, you wouldn't even have time to think about whether you wanted to or not.
Some of us have...what's is called? Oh yeah, taste. And standards. And morals. And questionable health insurance policies regarding STDs.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol @ SynGamer.  You liked my post of the hot Giada/Rachel Ray pics, but then unliked it because I also posted pics of Miley Cyrus.  As if one has anything to do with the other.

Also, why would you report my post of Miley Cyrus pics?  Just because you don't like her doesn't mean it's not on topic.

^ that wouldn't surprise me though. You have normal meals throughout a day then film a cooking show and have to eat a bunch more? It's not crazy.

bread's done
Back