The "Gina Carano's face" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I watched those primetime EliteXC fights, and then I saw this one advertised since I watch Big Brother on Showtime. I'd like to watch it more but all of the good UFC shit is PPV and if there are more Showtime events I never know about them.

You really think all of us pay for PPV? ;)

--

Cyborg is talking about kicking butt, while Carano is talking about "trying her best". :whistle2:|

No, but I hate low quality streams, I can never make anything out. :lol:

I'm really worried that Carano is going to be decimated. Cyborg looks like a mean mang.

Doesn't matter, Carano has no cardio. Fight was done halfway through the round.

The "controversy" over the clock should make for a good buildup for the rematch though.

Edit: She's also mega stupid for giving up the full mount.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Yeeeeeeeeeesh.

I hope she retires and goes straight to a Playboy centerfold where we can see her box.[/QUOTE]Word.

Who will Cyborg fight now? If Carano ain't fighting nobody is going to give a fuck about women mma.

[quote name='seanr1221']Hey Brak

Where do I start? :cool:[/QUOTE]
Start by stealing them all.

[quote name='fourzerotwo']There will be no beta announcement at Games Convention in Germany. The only reason I've decided not to attend is due to the amount of work I'd like to get done here at the studio, things that would have been delayed even further if I was out of the country for a week.

Things like the frequency at which we release multiplayer videos, more screenshots for press, and planning for some upcoming events.[/QUOTE]

Goddamnit. :cry:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Rent In The Realm Of The Senses on Blu-ray disc, seanromano1221.

How much does a rental cost?[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll check it out tomorrow.

I pay 20.00 a month for one game, dvd or Blu out at a time.

flipnote studio for DSi is actually pretty cool. some of the stuff I've seen on GAF already is really neat. :lol:

my tutorial gif:
2mzlkbo.gif

I can't believe there's going to be a game based on a Spike Jonze film.

we saw ponyo last night. it was pretty damn good. saw the trailer for fantastic mr. fox. should be interesting. the animation in life aquatic was kinda wonky in places and this whole movie is stop-motion and appears to be cheesy on purpose. let's see what wes anderson gonna do with it, though.

I got in a heated argument over Blind Date with a friend of mine.

He thought that the host was Face from The A-Team.

[quote name='Brak']I got in a heated argument over Blind Date with a friend of mine.

He thought that the host was Face from The A-Team.[/QUOTE]

Not that Blind Date, the Bruce Willis/Kim Basinger 80's comedy

me too, xchikaxchikax. I think I got high off of some glue last night and thats why my head hurts, but I'm not sure. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back