The Godfather(360) vs. The Godfather(XB)

Makaveli_The_Don

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Hey I just wanted to know if there was a real difference between theses games?

Because GameFly has a sale going on right now which they are selling the Godfather for Xbox for only $9.99(with free shipping).

Of course I rather have the 360 version but for $10 is the 360 that much better?

Yes the 360 version has more features, and better graphics overall.

The 360 version added; new execution moves, more missions, more side quests, the ability to hire crew.

The 360 version looks a lot better, and 50 times better if you have a HDTV.

360 version hands down IMO.

May I ask who shot you?

[quote name='2pac']So ya saying I should just wait til and 360 gets cheaper and get it.

And it was Suge Knight...[/QUOTE]

I say if Godfather drops below $40 grab it for sure. Its a really great game, and takes about 40+ hours to beat. Thats not counting all of the side missions, and achievement whoring. If you like the movies, or the books then I say buy it at $60. IMO its a great game, and worth the $60 price tag.

It makes sense I'm not telling if I killed someone. The drive by thing IMO was a cover up for Suge murdering him. I think that Suge popped him... er... you, and then had someone do a driveby a minute later to cover his murderous tracks.

2pac! You were a great dancer for Digital Underground.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the 360 version also "features" microtransactions for stuff you can get via cheat codes on the XBox, which is lame as hell. However, other than that the 360 version is the way to go.

Here's a video comparison.

[MEDIA]http://download.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_godfather_comp_gt.wmv[/MEDIA]

Personally, I'm waiting until it goes for $20 or $15. It's a mass produced EA game so it shouldn't take too long.

bread's done
Back