The Godfather - The Coppola Restoration Giftset

soccerstud652

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
It hasn't been cheap directly from Amazon, but I have seen it lower from lots of third party sellers, and a few times fulfilled by Amazon.

Not sure if that camel thing tracks third party sellers or not, but I've definitely seen it cheaper before from others, in fact they're cheaper by a bit right now too from other listings on Amazon.

[quote name='Squarehard']It hasn't been cheap directly from Amazon, but I have seen it lower from lots of third party sellers, and a few times fulfilled by Amazon.

Not sure if that camel thing tracks third party sellers or not, but I've definitely seen it cheaper before from others, in fact they're cheaper by a bit right now too from other listings on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

It does track them, and they are significantly lower in price. If you click the buttons, you can see the lowest price Amazon has EVER had it for it $40 (my OP refers to the past few months). You may want to be careful ordering for third parties though -- sometimes the DVDs arrive with beat up packaging, and returns are a hassle.

I picked up one an two on sales in the past from Amazon for 11.99 each and then found the third, which isn't sold separately, at Blockbuster during the 5 for $20 sale. It came with the 4th disc with the bonuses as well. So I lucked out and got the trilogy for under $30.

Interesting....I thought only the 1st and 2nd were part of the BB 5 for $20 sale. When I took a copy of the 3rd movie up to the counter, it was still ringing up @ 12.99.

Please put details like the price and the website in your thread titles (i.e. "The Godfather - The Coppola Restoration Giftset - $49.99 on Amazon" or something like that). The name of the item by itself isn't that meaningful. Thanks.

This looks like it is just the three movies by themself and the msrp is over $100? Wtf... For that much I'd expect some kind of memorabilia/trinket to come with it. Good thing it doesn't cost MSRP anymore ;)

bread's done
Back