The "Good luck X and don't die" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... should I get a Philly Cheessteak from Dominos and it will come with Cinnastix, or just be cheap and eat Ramen noodles....

[quote name='darthbudge']Hmm... should I get a Philly Cheessteak from Dominos and it will come with Cinnastix, or just be cheap and eat Ramen noodles....[/quote]

Its Friday...go all out.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Its Friday...go all out.[/quote]

Yeah, I think I am gonna go and order it. I just gotta make sure and save some money in case I do something tomorrow.

EDIT: Shit, the order has to be at least $9.99 for delivery....

[quote name='Liquid 2']
Is the iPhone/iTouch firmware supposed to be 250 fucking mb?[/QUOTE]

That sounds a little big, but it is around 200MBs.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, I think I am gonna go and order it. I just gotta make sure and save some money in case I do something tomorrow.

EDIT: Shit, the order has to be at least $9.99 for delivery....[/quote]

Is it to far to go pick it up?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is it to far to go pick it up?[/quote]

Yeah, it would probably take me 30 minutes each way to walk there. I think I will just order 2 sandwhiches and save one for tomorrow.

[quote name='manthing']WHAT THE fuck?

a 250GB/month bandwidth limit?

fuck you Comcast!![/quote]

Aren't there any other cable options around your area?

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, it would probably take me 30 minutes each way to walk there. I think I will just order 2 sandwhiches and save one for tomorrow.[/quote]

That's also a good idea...good thinking.

[quote name='darthbudge']Hmm... should I get a Philly Cheessteak from Dominos and it will come with Cinnastix, or just be cheap and eat Ramen noodles....[/QUOTE]

MMM. I had a real Philly cheesesteak.. working in Philly and all.. :cool: But I didn't have a typical philly cheesesteak for lunch..Mmm, no it was called a 'California Chicken Cheesesteak' which is chicken, ranch, and provolone cheese. I opted for 'gourmet fries' which were bacon cheddar cheese fries..:drool: :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Its Friday...go all out.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. We're even going to the Olive Garden tonight because of the never ending pasta bowl, lol!

Ok, So I ordered a Philly Cheesesteak for today and a Chicken Bacon Ranch for tomorrow. Plus it came with a 8 piece cinnastix for free! It is gonna be like $14 after delivery charges and tip. That is pretty good though for two meals.

EDIT: I also like how Dominos has this Pizza tracker thing, so you can see exactly what is happening to your food at the moment.

EDIT 2: :whee: You can even see the name of the person who is cooking your food!

When you go to Olive Garden ask to take a peek at the kitchen, you'll not only never want to eat there again, you may never want to eat pasta again either.

:rofl: I could never do that. I would seriously end up eating both. Maybe not in one sitting, but I so do not have the will power to wait a whole other day!! :cry:

[quote name='JimmieMac']When you go to Olive Garden ask to take a peek at the kitchen, you'll not only never want to eat there again, you may never want to eat pasta again either.[/quote]

Why....I dont think I have ever ate there before. Seemed really expensive for just pasta.

[quote name='lilboo']:rofl: I could never do that. I would seriously end up eating both. Maybe not in one sitting, but I so do not have the will power to wait a whole other day!! :cry:[/quote]

:rofl: Yeah, I would usually do the same thing. I am gonna have to try really hard not to.

[quote name='JimmieMac']When you go to Olive Garden ask to take a peek at the kitchen, you'll not only never want to eat there again, you may never want to eat pasta again either.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I've heard some fucked up things about the OG but I just try and stay close minded and not believe any of it! I don't go there often, so I'm not too creeped out about that stuff. In regards to the pasta, what are you talking about though? :whistle2:k

[quote name='Soodmeg']Why....I dont think I have ever ate there before. Seemed really expensive for just pasta.[/QUOTE]

Really? I think it's typical pricing and kinda cheap since they give you an ENORMOUS amount.

[quote name='darthbudge']:rofl: Yeah, I would usually do the same thing. I am gonna have to try really hard not to.[/QUOTE]

9:00 tonight you're going to be like "..fuck, i just ate tomorrow's lunch. Oh well. ::eek:rders another 2::"

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Aren't there any other cable options around your area?[/quote]

Nope...

Only other option for broadband here is Qwest DSL...

:bomb:

This is pretty cool. I live in a 3rd floor apt so this is literally right next to my deck.

I'm terrible with bird names, but its a bird of prey of some sort building a nest, and all these crows and magpies are dive bombing it. They were making a ton of noise, so I looked out back and snapped a couple of pictures.

hawkthing1tk8.jpg

[quote name='lilboo']I don't know what you do, but 250gb seems like a lot,.. why is it such a problem for you Manthong?[/quote]

Things..., pr0nz, youtube, and who knows much much bandwidth LIVE eats up

Plus using my Iphone's WiFi when my computer's engaged in other activities

[quote name='manthing']Things..., pr0nz, youtube, and who knows much much bandwidth LIVE eats up

Plus using my Iphone's WiFi when my computer's engaged in other activities[/quote]

Any idea how many GB's you're currently using a month?

Why do you use WiFi on the iPhone, doesnt it use its own internet?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Any idea how many GB's you're currently using a month?[/quote]

Nope, but it's probably a lot

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Why do you use WiFi on the iPhone, doesnt it use its own internet?[/quote]

Speed fool!

Well, I want to buy the body kit and shit for my car and pay it in payments.
And to put gas in basically.

Aren't I supposed to build credit or some shit?
Like for when I want to buy a new car?

[quote name='manthing']Nope, but it's probably a lot

Speed fool![/quote]

Didn't know that...

[quote name='darthbudge']:drool: This philly cheesesteak is delicious. The pizza crust bread is great.[/quote]

Now I want one :whistle2:(

Budge how's the wireless USB adaptor?

OG was passable in the mid-90s, but it's awful now, the breadsticks are alright though.

Too many good Italian places around to have that.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Just signed up for Aviary, had originally signed up for the beta and forgot about it...its pretty sweet![/quote]

i've been saying this all week, asking if people want invites. :bomb:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']sup y'all?[/quote]

Comcast deserves to stick it's dick in an box filled with AIDS infested needles, and having an elephant deficate on hit's head...

:bomb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back