The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Special Edition for $7.50

bluetoast

CAGiversary!
Normally this is $20 or so. But Target put the wrong picture on their flyers. This is a great movie, and for this price, it's a great deal. Either redeem it at Target, or PM it.

That is a great deal, but will Target actually honor it if it's the wrong picture in their ad? I don't think most stores will honor that kind of a mistake, so I'd guess that this'd be a fairly YMMV deal.

But if they do honor it, I might have to check it out. That's an excellent price for a good edition of a very good movie.

take it to best buy and yes theyll price match it
They did it with me for the TCM remake SE.

Kmart had a misprint of it being 19.99 and i took it to best buy and they honored it along with their buy the new tcm and get the old one for free.

so yes... take it to best buy or somewhere that matches prices.

also what do you mean by PM it?

i dont have a target very close to me.... and i want the flyer lol.

I meant to Price Match it, if you don't have a Target in your area. Already at gamefaqs, people have said that Wal-Mart and Best Buy have honored the deal, so it does work.

Here's the link to the flyer, if you print it out, most stores will accept it. Thanks to flamingarmament from the DVD boards at gamefaqs.

Target Flyer

I just did it at Best Buy myself. Guy didn't want to do the PM, but he did.

And at my Target they have the old version above the $7.50 price so it's definitely a mistake in the ad. They didn't have any of the new versions of the movie there (that I could find) or I was going to see if they would sell it to me for $7.50 there, too.

I'd do your PMs on this soon as I wouldn't be shocked if stores determine Target's ad is a mistake and put up signs saying they will not PM to it.

Yes, Walmart, Best Buy, and Meijers price matches.

I picked The Good The Bad And The Ugly SE for $6.75 at Meijers,cause I get 10% since I work there. :)

I also did that thing for the Texas Chainsaw Massacre as well. Man KMart and Target should be more careful with these mispriints.

But oh well 2 SE sets for the price of the 1 disc sets. :)

Great deals indeed.

Success! The cashier did a double take at BB when she saw the price difference. The manager came up, then said that the policy is to call up Target and ask if they have it in stock, and then honor the deal. But since there were no Targets in the area, he told the cashier to just do it.

Then he said "I hope you buy a plasma here." :wink:

Wow, pretty nice of them to PM to a chain with no stores in the area. I've never tried PMing to an ad from a store that isn't in my area.

The BB I PMed at has a Target about 100 yards away. But they didn't bother calling.

Its worked, Took the flyer in, 1 associate was hesitant, but another said "yeah look right here the special edition stamp" They saw it in the flyer add. Thanks for the deal.

assholes at my local wal-mart wouldn't price match saying that it was a picture of the one-disc special edition (which doesn't exist)... anyway I went a few miles away to a much nicer wal-mart and got it price matched with verylittle trouble

Question: Who bought this because of the low price but hasn't seen the movie?

Just wondering, since I hope you all enjoy this great movie.

bread's done
Back