The Goonies (25th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray] $17.49 Amazon

HeSaveDave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000QFW7UA/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Get it while it's hot! Amazing deal dudes! Normally $34.98

Cast commentary with director and all seven actors
The Making of the Goonies documentary
Cyndi Lauper music video "The Goonies 'R Good Enough"
Outtakes
Includes new board game, original movie storyboard reproductions, 1985 souvenir magazine reprint, and reprint of 2009 Empire Magazine article with cast photos and updates

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktdzRPjXKJU

I've been wanting this since it came out but didn't want to pay what it was normally going for. But this is an amazing price for it, thanks. Ordered one.

Hotness, just gotta find something else to get the free shipping.

Looks like you also get a rental of the movie you just bought from Amazon when you buy it too. Not sure what the point is, but it's still there.

Well I was going to wait for the basic release next month since I didn't really care about the extra stuff that came with the set. However at that price might as well just get this one.

Nice value, but I'll pass. The big box would be a waste of space on my shelf as I don't care much for the extras (particularly the board game which is what bulks everything up). So I'll wait for the standalone movie whenever it hits $10 or so

thanks OP! I've wanted this forever..will probably be hard to find one day as I imagine places want to start clearing shelf space..but this ain't know big thing, hell I gotta figure out how the star wars box set is going to go on the shelf :lol:

This is a good price for those of you who missed out on the deal last year bu I'll stick with my $10 preorder for next month.

You can preorder the stand alone version for $9.99 if you're in no hurry and don't care about the extras.

Just got mine today, and I would honestly say the extras are worth it if you really liked The Goonies. I'll be honest and say that the largest part of the set, the board game, will likely go unplayed, but the reprint of the Goonies magazine and the Empire article from 2009 are worth the extra $7.50. Also, the art on the big box is much nicer IMO than the normal blu-ray cover (Which is on the blu-ray in this set too, admittedly.) Haven't opened the storyboard reproductions yet, but I'm sure they are nice too.

So, get this set unless you really, really don't care about extras.

I usually don't watch extras. But this is The Goonies!!! :D

Thanks for the deal! So many have ordered, my Amazon Prime will get it to me one week from today! :O

[quote name='HeSaveDave']If you were a goonie, which would you be? I'd be Chunk cuz I am fat I guess.[/QUOTE]

I'm Jewish and fat, so Chunk as well.

bread's done
Back