The Greatest Find Ever!!

ShaJay

CAGiversary!
I found 2 12 month subscription xbox live sets for 7$ each !! and for the finalle i found

Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence Limited Edition MINT for 24.99 at Gamestop......

who in their right mind would trade in the Subsistence Limited Edition?! :shock:

Great find OP!

i know everyone at a certain gamestop and the manager told me they had a inventory check and at this one gamestop they had it. He didnt know that i would be right on it , he said he was going to buy it but i left that gamestop and drove straight there and bought it

LOL ill take a picture of it and the reciept give me a couple minutes so i can do it

[quote name='Apossum']who in their right mind would trade in the Subsistence Limited Edition?! :shock:

Great find OP![/quote]

People who buy games to PLAY them n don't realize that some nutjobs will pay a premium price for them on Ebay? Personally, I still don't see the big deal about the Metal Gear series, I always kinda thought it was overrated.

[quote name='ShaJay']
Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence Limited Edition MINT for 24.99 at Gamestop......[/quote]
i got mines at GS too around 2 months after its released. i had given up on looking for it (i went to countless stores too!) and right when i wasnt looking for it, there it was for the same price you got em for. i actually paid more for the metal gear saga disc than the MGS3S:LE! excellent find!

[quote name='Apossum']who in their right mind would trade in the Subsistence Limited Edition?! :shock:
[/quote]

oh when i found mine i asked the guy who was ringing me up when did they get theirs. he said it was just the night before and the person who traded it just doesn't seem to know any better. i mentioned to him after the transaction that the game goes for X amount on ebay, and he almost dropped his jaw im sure he felt like a jackass for not picking it up when it was right infront of him.

[quote name='iamthekiller']give some details, or it didn't happen.[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding? He doesn't have to prove shit to you.

[quote name='ZForce915']Are you kidding? He doesn't have to prove shit to you.[/QUOTE]

Yes, asshole, I was kidding. Remove the stick from your tight ass, then come back to the thread.

[quote name='iamthekiller']Yes, asshole, I was kidding. Remove the stick from your tight ass, then come back to the thread.[/QUOTE]

Sarcasm is tough to detect on the internets. But taking things so personally makes me think you have anger issues to deal with. Chill out a bit.

I still have two of the MGS3 Subsistence Limited Editions that i bought when they first came out. I opened one so that I could play it, the other one I've still got sealed. Both of them have the extra disc that you get when you preordered.

[quote name='ZForce915']Sarcasm is tough to detect on the internets. But taking things so personally makes me think you have anger issues to deal with. Chill out a bit.[/quote]

You're discussing this with a user who goes by "iamthekiller", why am I not surprised?

I can best this deal. About two months ago I walked into a store and directed my attention towards their clearance rack. Lo and Behold! A brand spankin' new copy of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for the Xbox. That alone is a good deal, unless of course I paid out the butt for it. Now here is the great part, I didn't! You ready.... BAMMM! $9.96.

[quote name='ricoraney']I can best this deal. About two months ago I walked into a store and directed my attention towards their clearance rack. Lo and Behold! A brand spankin' new copy of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for the Xbox. That alone is a good deal, unless of course I paid out the butt for it. Now here is the great part, I didn't! You ready.... BAMMM! $9.96.[/quote]

you lose... 26 months of xbox live for $14 > your shoddy deal

[quote name='Malik112099']you lose... 26 months of xbox live for $14 > your shoddy deal[/quote]

Meh, it's so easy to find cheap Xbox Live. I'm good to go till 2010 and I've made money in the process, and that includes giving a couple cards to friends since I just didn't need all that time.

[quote name='Malik112099']you lose... 26 months of xbox live for $14 > your shoddy deal[/QUOTE]

Actually $100

[quote name='contej85']Meh, it's so easy to find cheap Xbox Live. I'm good to go till 2010 and I've made money in the process, and that includes giving a couple cards to friends since I just didn't need all that time.[/quote]

the advent children sealed copies i bought from CC had 2 months of xbox live free. i didn't realise it until i traded in 2 of them and saw it inside. i could have easily just bought all of it just for that for $3.50 ea during the extra 33% off sale. oh well..

[quote name='Malik112099']just because one idiot is selling it on ebay with a buy it now of $200 doesnt mean it is worth $200 ... it is averaging $65 ish ..

common sense > you[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ricoraney']A brand spankin' new copy of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for the Xbox.[/QUOTE]

Here is the only completed listing for a NEW sealed copy

Link-a-dink

Which is still over $100. The only other one listed is $295 BIN. Which are both well over the alleged $65.

He is right. Sealed copies go between $100 and $200. I have seen the XBOX sealed version hit as high as $200. The PS2 version has hit as high as $400 factory sealed. Pretty big difference in a used and factory sealed copy.

bread's done
Back