The GTA Purple Jelly Dildew OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']Bert?[/quote]

Matt. He looks like Bert from Sesame Street.

[quote name='wubb']Too bad you'll be playing Halo and not watching HK. Right Mak?[/quote]

Yes. I dvr Hell's Kitchen.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']She's the black version of budge. Roley poley with purple craters on her face. But unlike budge, she's a total bitch.[/quote]

I always thought she looks like something from Star Wars. Either Boss Nass or one of those things that guards that monster in Jabba's pit.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Ah. Damn - I probably would've ordered if I'd caught it earlier. :whistle2:([/quote]
I made a fuckin' account to order one and then saw they were out.

That sucks. $7 for a shirt and I missed out. :[

Here's hoping I see the Bag of Crap soon enough the next time they have it.

Yeah I did when I worked on the Flavor of Love show.

It wasnt all that great...he popped in did a quick hey everyone look at me making an appearance then he got on a jet and flew away.

Also. :lol: at Mak.

Dang, did you have to sign something where you couldn't talk about any of the shit that went down on that show too? There's gotta be some stories there. :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, did you have to sign something where you couldn't talk about any of the shit that went down on that show too? There's gotta be some stories there. :cool:[/quote]

Indeed there was...and indeed I did.

Its funny. Because if you were not on the crew then its pretty much a black hole made of legal docs in my memory.

But I wasnt on the show through out the entire thing...just bits and pieces.

1194314572030.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back