The "GTA4 sucks" OTT 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']MGO is the big letdown.[/quote]

You hate everything that kicks unparalleld amounts of ass and like everything sucks. This is just further proof.

[quote name='Rocko']What's the verdict of the general public on MGO?

Also, is there any way to get into the beta now, or is it closed?[/quote]

probably if you could score a code from one of those DVDs (if GS still had them or whatever), or buy a code/dvd off ebay. i think the general public likes it. i know i do. :)

---

for what it's worth, my GTA IV was here from trainn via UPS/amazon today.
guess okami might have to wait a bit while I check this out... :D

[quote name='dallow']Does he have a complete Rasta accent or something?
Like the guys in the movie Rockers?

I loved that movie. Subtitles saved my ass there too.[/quote]

Never seen the movie, but there was one scene in the game where I couldnt understand a thing he said

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

for what it's worth, my GTA IV was here from trainn via UPS/amazon today.
guess okami might have to wait a bit while I check this out... :D[/quote]

Wow, that was fast. I wonder if Rocko has his.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']for what it's worth, my GTA IV was here from trainn via UPS/amazon today.
guess okami might have to wait a bit while I check this out... :D[/quote]

WHAAAAAAT?

Alright, fill me in.

When did you get the shipping email, when did the game actually ship, and how far are you from the shipping center?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I don't think Niko understands Little Jacob either.[/quote]

He just nods his head and says "Yeah, whatever man. I'll just shoot shit."

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Rocko, just go buy it at the store and return the one you get. It's worth it.[/quote]

A bunch of guys in the YF360G thread received it so I can wait. I was one of the first to order and one of the first to get the shipping email so I should have it soon.

Went out to get the mail and apparently UPS left me a note saying they tried to return my 360 today but I wasnt home (guess they came when I went to get GTA).

You're in luck LP.

The Amazon SE is wrapped in two layers of cellophane for the plate and the box itself.

I-man gonna play, jah.

Rockers has the best accents, you gotta check it out.

[quote name='darthbudge']All this talk about GTA IV is making me want it... I wonder how long until it comes out on PC.[/quote]
Why not just get it for PS3 or the 360?

[quote name='Rocko']A bunch of guys in the YF360G thread received it so I can wait. I was one of the first to order and one of the first to get the shipping email so I should have it soon.[/QUOTE]

I ordered it as soon as I saw it come up. I guarantee I won't see that shit for ages. I still haven't gotten Halo 3 after they sent me an e-mail 2 and a 1/2 weeks ago. This is the longest it's ever taken.

Do you use megafreebie? I got Mario Kart from them today, and should get Okami tomorrow. Their shipping is hella fast.

[quote name='dcfox']Why not just get it for PS3 or the 360?[/quote]

Because there is no way in hell my mom would let me play that game. So it is much easier to play it on my PC, that way it isn't on a big screen with a speakers.

[quote name='darthbudge']Because there is no way in hell my mom would let me play that game. So it is much easier to play it on my PC, that way it isn't on a big screen with a speakers.[/quote]

Just buy it and play it and if your mom says anything you tell that bitch she betta back the fuck down or youse gonna bust a cap.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Just buy it and play it and if your mom says anything you tell that bitch she betta back the fuck down or youse gonna bust a cap.[/quote]

She would strangle me.

No, I am not shitting you.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oh hey, the same people who made GoW for the PSP also made Daxter. Interesting.[/quote]
And Okami for Wii.

[quote name='darthbudge']You mean in general? Or here recently?[/QUOTE]The former.

---

What'daya think of The Eraser, Brax?

[quote name='Brak']How much longer until you're 18, budge?[/quote]

2 years and a few months.

[quote name='Mojimbo']The former.[/quote]

Yeah, I was spanked as a kid. But like it hasn't happened since I was like 7 or 8.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What'daya think of The Eraser, Brax?[/QUOTE]
I was never head-over-heels about Radiohead, but I like The Eraser -- a lot.

There aren't enough offers on megafreebie to attract me, Munch, since most are already on YF360G and are 1 credit instead of 1/2.

I would like Okami for free though.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, I was spanked as a kid. But like it hasn't happened since I was like 7 or 8.[/quote]

You were spanked at 8 years old?

My mom spanked me once... bent me over her knee, and everything.

The funny thing is, I laughed the entire time, and then she started crying.

Her crying was my punishment, because I don't like it when women cry. ;o

[quote name='Rocko']You were spanked at 8 years old?[/quote]

Yeah, I don't remember the exact year or anything but I was about that old. Looking back on it, no way in hell I would ever let that happen.

[quote name='Brak']My mom spanked me once... bent me over her knee, and everything.

The funny thing is, I laughed the entire time, and then she started crying.

Her crying was my punishment, because I don't like it when women cry. ;o[/quote]

When I was a wee lad, I decided to try to wake up my mom, who was sleeping on the couch, using one of those nail polish remover things, with the sponge inside that you stick your finger in. I figured since it smelled so strong, that it would work as smelling salts, but what I didn't know is that those things have liquid nail polish remover in them and I tipped it too far and poured a shit load of nail polish remover up her nose. She shot up gasping for air, screaming "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" and ran to the kitchen to feed water to her nose.

I pretty much ran outside and hid in my fort all day.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']When I was a wee lad, I decided to try to wake up my mom, who was sleeping on the couch, using one of those nail polish remover things, with the sponge inside that you stick your finger in. I figured since it smelled so strong, that it would work as smelling salts, but what I didn't know is that those things have liquid nail polish remover in them and I tipped it too far and poured a shit load of nail polish remover up her nose. She shot up gasping for air, screaming "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" and ran to the kitchen to feed water to her nose.

I pretty much ran outside and hid in my fort all day.[/QUOTE]
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[quote name='Brak']I was never head-over-heels about Radiohead, but I like The Eraser -- a lot.[/quote]
Eraser was a good movie. Then again what Schwarzenegger movie isn't good?

I'm almost finished with a piece to hang in the art gallery, where I live.

... but I don't know if I want to sell it, though.

Finished inking it, and all I need to do is lay it in on a black art mat.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/quote]

We laugh about it today, but boy, I don't think i've ever seen her so pissed off in all my life.

I'm thinking about getting her some of that shit for mothers day as a joke.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']When I was a wee lad, I decided to try to wake up my mom, who was sleeping on the couch, using one of those nail polish remover things, with the sponge inside that you stick your finger in. I figured since it smelled so strong, that it would work as smelling salts, but what I didn't know is that those things have liquid nail polish remover in them and I tipped it too far and poured a shit load of nail polish remover up her nose. She shot up gasping for air, screaming "ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" and ran to the kitchen to feed water to her nose.

I pretty much ran outside and hid in my fort all day.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='Rocko']Don't lie, you still get spanked, darthbudge.[/quote]

Nope. I would never let them get away with shit like that. Which I already let them walk on me, so that says alot.

[quote name='dallow']Jimbo, There Will Be Blood on blu-cheese june 3rd.
Glad I waited.[/quote]

Sweet, I can't wait.

[quote name='Brak']I'm almost finished with a piece to hang in the art gallery, where I live.

... but I don't know if I want to sell it, though.

Finished inking it, and all I need to do is lay it in on a black art mat.[/quote]

Do we get to see it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back