The Hangover (Blu-ray or DVD) - $3 Mail-in-Rebate (w/Axe Bodyspray Purchase)

blockbusterdude

CAGiversary!
images

There was an ad in this Sunday's (12/13) redplum circular with a link to the rebate instructions:

http://www.theaxeeffect.com/hangover/rebate/index.html

Receive $3.00 back by mail when you buy The Hangover on Blu-ray or DVD; and (2) Axe Bodyspray or Axe Detailer products. Follow the instructions below to receive your rebate:

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Buy The Hangover on Blu-RayTM or DVD, available 12/15/09
2. Buy any (2) Axe Bodyspray or Axe Detailer products
3. Print and fill out the rebate form: PRINT REBATE FORM
4. Mail completed rebate form along with proof-of-purchases to:

Axe Hangover $3 Rebate Offer
P.O. Box 1260
Grand Rapids, MN 55745-1260

======================

I'm not a big fan of mail-in-rebates, but I thought I'd share it with the forum anyways. **If combined with the $5-off Target coupon you can get it for $11.99 (once or if the rebate arrives)...

Last edited by a moderator:
But you have to buy 2 axe products so.... no deal unless you actually want that disgusting stuff. Also you should include that part in the title.

Wow, that is totally not worth the effort. Given the time and the stamp... and receipts for EVERYTHING (even the 2 Axe products)... insane.

Yeah, I was already leery at the MiR effort, just for $3, I mean this should really have been an instant rebate coupon. BUT, to be forced to buy 2 Axe products? $$$$a please! My idiot younger cousin uses that shit...I took 1 whif once and couldn't believe how bad that crap is.

It's like Brut/Old Spice, but marketed to 15 year old virgin retards...who will remain virgins as long as they keep using that shit.

FAIL

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to fix the title, Blockbusterdude. This is a nice option for some people, but for most of us it's lame.

[quote name='shadowkast']If it includes axe body wash then maybe. That axe spray....no thanx.[/QUOTE]

you need the spray for the "girl magnet" to work, lol. or else it wont be as effective without it.

[quote name='ddrlenz']I've found most women find Axe Sprays to be repellent...[/QUOTE]

hahahahaha, I have had the same experiences my friend lol! my gf hates that stuff, she says the only thing it is good for is trying to make the bathroom smell better after a big stinky :lol:

[quote name='dealighted']hahahahaha, I have had the same experiences my friend lol! my gf hates that stuff, she says the only thing it is good for is trying to make the bathroom smell better after a big stinky :lol:[/QUOTE]

or a quick couple of sprays to mask other, more 'green' odors :lol: Always keep one handy in my glove box!

when i bought patton & fight club at target today, i got a coupon printed for me at the register for 2 bucks off if i bought the hangover and 2 axe products in one transaction. so, i can get the 5 dollars off with the target coupon, 2 bucks off when i buy the 3 items together and then send in the rebate for another 3 bucks back. not too shabby. good thing they were all sold out of it (or never received any?) when i stopped in at 1 today.

[quote name='ddrlenz']I've found most women find Axe Sprays to be repellent...[/QUOTE]

FLOL, + 1,000,000 to you, friend.

I've worn the same type for years, every girl I've worn it around loved it. That reminds me, I'm almost out -- I might get in on this deal. Thanks OP!

[quote name='PR Mega X']I've worn the same type for years, every girl I've worn it around loved it. That reminds me, I'm almost out -- I might get in on this deal. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Yes, but we're talking about living, breathing, human females, not whatever real or imaginary creatures you are refering to when you say "girl".

[quote name='karkyco']Yes, but we're talking about living, breathing, human females, not whatever real or imaginary creatures you are refering to when you say "girl".[/QUOTE]

You're right. It's simply inconceivable that a normal girl could enjoy Axe. I am clearly a filthy liar, and you have caught me. I have been shamed.

Anyway, if you lay the shit on, you'll choke on it. A few quick sprays, and people seem to like it.

[quote name='PR Mega X']You're right. It's simply inconceivable that a normal girl could enjoy Axe. I am clearly a filthy liar, and you have caught me. I have been shamed.

Anyway, if you lay the shit on, you'll choke on it. A few quick sprays, and people seem to like it.[/QUOTE]

LOL, Lighten up, Francis. I'm just playing with you. No need to be so sensitive and defensive. If it works for you, more power to you playa.

Be your own man anyway and don't let know nothing foolios such as myself affect your choices/decision making.

[quote name='karkyco']LOL, Lighten up, Francis. I'm just playing with you. No need to be so sensitive and defensive. If it works for you, more power to you playa. [/QUOTE]

It's cool -- next time I'll throw in the winking emoticon so it's more obvious I'm not actually taking the internet seriously ;)

bread's done
Back