The Happy Birthday Corrosivefrost OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Got the result from my biopsy and it turns out I don't have cancer. Hooray for me.[/QUOTE]
?

[quote name='Number83']He prefers pie.

:proud:[/QUOTE]

UGH. the only acceptable pie that is not a euphemism is chocolate cream. Damn Pennsyltuckians. :\

O.
---
Trakan - I thought the A-class team was full, but if you still need someone and its not too late I'll download it when I go home and stuffs.

[quote name='rabbitt']Damn, those are pretty shitty seats.[/QUOTE]

They were actually pretty good, it's just the camera stinks. It's a Flip. I could see, and more importantly hear, everything just fine. I would have liked to have been closer, sure. But the camera shot doesn't give the view justice.

JolietJake probably votes Republican.

Would you have gone to see Nine Inch Nails if Insane Clown Posse and the juggalo crew were opening for them, munch? You would've had shitty soda all over you.

I went there thinking the juggalo crew was opening up for them. I was so pissed when I saw Tom Morello and his 'Arm the Homeless' guitar.:cry:

Did you see that MIA cover that I posted, woohoo? It took me a second to figure out what they were playing. I wished I got the whole thing.

[quote name='munch']Did you see that MIA cover that I posted, woohoo? It took me a second to figure out what they were playing. I wished I got the whole thing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw that. Sounded alright to me, but Boots' delivery seemed a little off.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']UGH. the only acceptable pie that is not a euphemism is chocolate cream. Damn Pennsyltuckians. :\[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Maklershed']cake > pie[/QUOTE]

Not if it's an Oreo Cream Pie...:drool:

oreo-pie.jpg

Missing ChildName: Lesley Estefania PerezHair Color: BrownEye Color: BrownSkin Color: HispanicAge: 4Height/Weight: 3FT6/190lbsGender: Female

:shock: @ 4 yrs old and 190 lbs?

:lol: @ skin color: hispanic

I think I might order tickets to go see Franz Ferdinand and Green Day in San Antonio when they go on sale. That should be a pretty cool show.

[quote name='Trakan']Yeah, you're in.[/QUOTE]

K.

Everyone who is in this group, send me your info, since it needs to be entered by tonight.

[quote name='munch']They were actually pretty good, it's just the camera stinks. It's a Flip. I could see, and more importantly hear, everything just fine. I would have liked to have been closer, sure. But the camera shot doesn't give the view justice.

JolietJake probably votes Republican.[/QUOTE]
What makes you say that? You don't visit the vs forum much, do you?

Oh and cake is indeed > pie.

[quote name='munch']video[/QUOTE]

Damn. That's like that scene in The Office (US) when
Michael asks his realtor to marry him and she says no in front of everyone.
Seeing that actually happen is pretty insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back