The hardest videogame quiz I've ever seen

It's ok. It's shows you have a life. I got 5 myself. I think if CAG as a community gets all 200, the site should give us a prize.

I got 16, though one was partially due to luck
(F-Zero X)
. Did a quick look at the list before starting the timer (why wasn't it hidden beforehand? Would've upped the challenge), but I did end it about a minute and a half early.

Most of these must be fighters and/or JRPGs. That's my guess anyway. Got 7 in 9 minutes and while some seem familiar, I'm fading.

11 in 10 minutes, then said fuck it.

Got
RE4, Kirby Superstar, Shining Force 2, Mario RPG, Deus Ex, Fire Emblem 9, Resident Evil, Half-Life 2, Metal Gear Solid, Sonic Adventure, and, of fucking course, Planescape Torment

I was super distracted throughout by the instinctual knowledge that god fucking dammit there's a Suikoden in there somewhere, you fucking assholes where is it!

EDIT:
Oh cocks, now I'm seeing a bunch of obvious ones. Meathook is Monkey Island, Romero is Bloodlines, Dalton is Chrono Trigger, Ilia and Colin are Zelda, Dr. Michel is Mass Effect, Haggis is Monkey Island 3, Bernie Crane is GTA 4, Jolee is KotoR... fuck it, I'm just god damn exhausted.

This is driving me nuts. I can recognize the names, but it seems to be specific about what version it is. I know one is Samurai Shodown, but I can't seem to get it to give me the point. Kinda frustrating.

[quote name='yukonrye']Sorry. I'm just a huge quiz junkie.

Sporcle.com is my fix.[/QUOTE]

I LOVE Sporcle. This quiz sucks though. ;)

I got a headache reading all those names and stopped after 5 minutes. I got Resident Evil 4, just like everyone probably did.

Wooo! Took me 7 minutes to burn through the entire list with a score of 2.
I suck at this apparently. I only got Street Fighter III and Super Mario World.

[quote name='Puffa469']I got a headache reading all those names and stopped after 5 minutes. I got Resident Evil 4, just like everyone probably did.[/QUOTE]
I didn't get that one (never played any RE game), but I did get
all of the Ace Attorney games that were listed (which were all of them save for AAI). To me at least, they stuck out like sore thumbs, but I did have to think about/guess which was which, somewhat.

I got Bioshock.

Frank Fontaine was a much bigger character then they gave him credit for.

I'm playing Dead Space right now, and I still didn't get it. Quest is HARD

I thought the Quiz was fun. Got 16. I was particuallry proud that I got Valkyrie Profile & Persona 4. All the Resident Evils and Metal Gears were the easiest.

Can't believe I missed Street Fighter III

I got 15.
Metal gear solild, 2, 3, 4, Resident Evil, 4, Uncharted, Kirby Superstar, Mario RPG, Killer 7, No more Heroes, Soul Calibur 3, Virtua Fighter 5, F Zero X, and Bioshock that I just beat yesterday.
Seriously, nothing like having the end boss's name right in front of you and being told guess what game he's from!

There were a lot of them that once the answers appeared, i was like "DAMMIT, I KNEW THAT!" Seriously... everyone knows Daisy, Bill, and Lorelei but do they know they know?

[quote name='The Crotch']11 in 10 minutes, then said fuck it.

Got
RE4, Kirby Superstar, Shining Force 2, Mario RPG, Deus Ex, Fire Emblem 9, Resident Evil, Half-Life 2, Metal Gear Solid, Sonic Adventure, and, of fucking course, Planescape Torment

I was super distracted throughout by the instinctual knowledge that god fucking dammit there's a Suikoden in there somewhere, you fucking assholes where is it!

EDIT:
Oh cocks, now I'm seeing a bunch of obvious ones. Meathook is Monkey Island, Romero is Bloodlines, Dalton is Chrono Trigger, Ilia and Colin are Zelda, Dr. Michel is Mass Effect, Haggis is Monkey Island 3, Bernie Crane is GTA 4, Jolee is KotoR... fuck it, I'm just god damn exhausted.
[/QUOTE]

Dr. Michel is obviously Mass Effect? What the hell. Screw this quiz.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Dr. Michel is obviously Mass Effect? What the hell. Screw this quiz.[/QUOTE]
ME1. She runs a clinic on the Citadel. It's where you (usually) recruit Garrus, just before you get Tali.

bread's done
Back