The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (DVD / Blu-ray Combo + UltraViolet Digital Copy) $9 @Amazon

I'm not a fan of greedy studios splitting up 1 book/season into multiple ones.  I'll wait until Mocking Jay parts 1 & 2 is out before watch this.

I'm not a fan of greedy studios splitting up 1 book/season into multiple ones. I'll wait until Mocking Jay parts 1 & 2 is out before watch this.
In most cases, each part is full length, so its more of an issue with not having to put out a suicidally long film, or make drastic cuts for a reasonable run time. Sometumes its unnecessary (Twilight didn't really needtwo parts did it?) but most often it gives enough time to do everything right (Harry Potter). Mockingjay is a busy book with a lot going on. One movie would be too compressed.

I've read the books and they're better. I haven't seen any of the Hobbit movies yet so I think I'm good.
I've also read the books, twice, and I think the movies have done pretty well in showing off the books.

I guess you can do a Hobbit triple feature around this time next year when BO5A EE shows up and then the same in 2016 for the four Hunger Game movies.

bread's done
Back