The I gOTT banned again OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mr ryles']it's out of respect, and pussyness[/quote]I know, it's just irritating. I want to see the man bat, not participate in a walk-a-thon.

Hey zew, I believe you mentioned earlier that you could stream 300 (and anything else, I would assume) to the 360 with XP. I haven't been able to get video to stream. What program are you using in order to stream video with XP?

Woo, sold another game.

(Still have shit left if you wanna check it out ;))

Does it cost anything to transfer money to the bank account once your Paypal account is verified? About time I get that feature, I've had paypal for two years...

Does it cost anything to transfer money to the bank account once your Paypal account is verified? About time I get that feature, I've had paypal for two years...
I'm pretty sure it's free. I need to do that some day since I've had like $200 in my paypal account for a while.

[quote name='Rocko']Woo, sold another game.

(Still have shit left if you wanna check it out ;))

Does it cost anything to transfer money to the bank account once your Paypal account is verified? About time I get that feature, I've had paypal for two years...[/QUOTE]

Nope its free to go from paypal to your bank account. But your limited to $500 a month. Unless you verify you SSN.

[quote name='DT778']I'm pretty sure it's free. I need to do that some day since I've had like $200 in my paypal account for a while.[/QUOTE]

get a paypal debit card. I need to get a new one soon, mine will expire in November.

[quote name='Maklershed']Same thing here. I tried logging in the day after you (liquid) sent it to me but it said it was invalid or something.[/QUOTE]Still got one more that no one seems to want. Go ahead and PM me again.

[quote name='Rocko']Wow, wtf. They're charging the guy that stole the truck in Phoenix with the chopper deaths? That's bullshit.[/QUOTE]That makes perfect sense. It's his fault the pilots fucked up :roll:.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Vista is awesome. But it doesn't seem to like Firefox...:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

My vista hasn't argued with Firefox yet. Mine has been problem free since I got it.

[quote name='prmononoke']Hey zew, I believe you mentioned earlier that you could stream 300 (and anything else, I would assume) to the 360 with XP. I haven't been able to get video to stream. What program are you using in order to stream video with XP?[/QUOTE]
The Zune software.

Liquid, did you use the code?

[quote name='zewone']Liquid, did you use the code?[/QUOTE]It turns out that I don't need it. My mom got the disc from her company, so it doesn't require a key.

[quote name='mr ryles']My vista hasn't argued with Firefox yet. Mine has been problem free since I got it.[/QUOTE]It's working now that I've installed AVG and Zone Alarm.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Hm...Vista Business doesn't include Windows Media Center...
This is quite the dilemma.[/QUOTE]
Not at all, if you want to stream shit, use the Zune software.

Media Center is useless.

[quote name='zewone']Not at all, if you want to stream shit, use the Zune software.

Media Center is useless.[/QUOTE]Thanks again. Just DLed it.

[quote name='Dkellar']Dallowing people on the internet is fun.[/quote]

Oh good lord are you part of Anonymous?

RUN AND HIDE EVERYONE!

[quote name='Rocko']Oh good lord are you part of Anonymous?

RUN AND HIDE EVERYONE![/QUOTE]
Aren't we all part of Anonymous at some point or another in life?

Personally, I know I've been a member of their splinter cell, Anonymous Coward, plenty of times.

I think I'm out for the night - my laptop's running way too hot, and I can't find the only fucking can of compressed air in the house to clean out the vents.

Here's hoping that Pepsiman doesn't come back tonight, because I'll miss all of the fun if he does. Night. :)

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Just cleaned out the spinach in my fridge that had liquified. It had gotten to the point that anything open in there started tasting of rot.[/QUOTE]

I cleaned part of my fridge out today. Still need to toss a few other things whenever I get around to it.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Just cleaned out the spinach in my fridge that had liquified. It had gotten to the point that anything open in there started tasting of rot.[/QUOTE]

My fridge was stinking the other day. Turned out to be some bad turkey lunch meat tucked in a corner behind a bunch of stuff.

Been scouring the internet trying to figure out if I can get an SNES emulator that'll run on the DS. Figure it'll be the only way to get a portable version of SMRPG... I mean SNES homebrews....

[quote name='Dkellar']I love driving behind someone who thinks they should drive half the posted speed limit just because the road is wet.[/QUOTE]

What was the speed limit? I can understand driving slower on the freeway. But a standard 35 mph road there's no point in driving slower.

[quote name='Moxio']The hell does "Trolled for 3+ before that" mean?[/quote]
Ohhhhhh
I trolled the CAG forums for three years before I joined

[quote name='CommanderKeen93']Ohhhhhh
I trolled the CAG forums for three years before I joined[/quote]

The term you're looking for is "lurked".

I thought you left in a fit never to return?

[quote name='Rocko']The term you're looking for is "lurked".

I thought you left in a fit never to return?[/quote]
The mind control powers wore off.

Why hasn't raidenjack been banned yet?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The mind control powers wore off.[/quote]

Oh thank god. At least they aren't permanent... maybe I can stop living in fear now. Or at least as much fear as I've been living in lately.

I pulled off three hits and satisfied bonus conditions for all three, and did the Don a favor. Sounds good for tonight. I'll do the rest of the hits/favors available tomorrow, then do normal missions.

So in the To Catch A Predator from my city, dude comes out with his hands up and shit and stands there holding his hands in the air after leaving the house... and the cop runs out and fucking tackles him to the ground. Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back