The "I like girls. But now, it's about justice" giveaway! Tangytangerine wins!

A

Apossum

I've had this new copy of CS2 forever and I've decided to give it away on CAG.

Features:

--Shmup
--PS2
--New
--Such great quotes as:
--"Not even a man, a gentleman's cum, oops!" ????

--"Hi! What a cute boy. Interested in my body, aren't you..."
"Not interested."
"Ohh! You're into THAT."
"I like girls. But now, it's about justice."

and well, even better than the lines is the delivery (fast forward to see the dialog after the fight):
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPYbnZXqAmE[/media]

BUT, it's not all shitty dialog. There's a great shmup underneath that actually gets quite a bit of praise.

SO--

Post in this thread to enter into a drawing. I'll pick a name randomly. The raffle closes on Sunday at 10 central or when there are a 100 entries, whichever comes first.

Edit: Instead of a grab-a-name-out-of-a-hat style raffle, I'm just going to use a random number generator to pick a post number. if you have more than one post in the thread, only your first post number will count. If any of your additional posts come up (or if any of my posts come up), I'll draw again until there's a clear winrar.

Good luck!

Yay! This game is worth owning for the poorly written and delivered dialog.

And the cover art that gives you absolutely no clue as to what kind of game it is.

[quote name='oremites']Great idea. If I win, I will pick one of my games and do the same thing so we can keep the giveaways going.[/QUOTE]

I will not accept bribes, even ones with the promise of more charity, though it's tempting :lol: just joking.

also, I've changed the rules. I'm just going to use a random number generator to pick a poster. screw writing everything down...

[quote name='Apossum']I will not accept bribes, even ones with the promise of more charity, though it's tempting :lol: just joking.
[/QUOTE]
Wasn't trying to influence the random pick there, just trying keep the good times rolling.

And I'm serious, I will put up a giveaway here if I win this one (no bribe intended) (really).

[quote name='oremites']Wasn't trying to influence the random pick there, just trying keep the good times rolling.

And I'm serious, I will put up a giveaway here if I win this one (no bribe intended) (really).[/QUOTE]

I know i know, I'm totally kidding, like I said.

[quote name='naes']In for 100 entries. I'm behind 7 proxies, you can't stop me from entering multiple times.[/QUOTE]
Unless someone happened to steal ur megahurtz

Ahhh what the heck....I'll put myself in this drawing too. It looks like a decent game, minus the bleh VA, which reminds me alot of the deadpan VA in RAD.

added another stipulation to the OP:
"Instead of a grab-a-name-out-of-a-hat style raffle, I'm just going to use a random number generator to pick a post number. if you have more than one post in the thread, only your first post number will count. If any of your additional posts come up (or if any of my posts come up), I'll draw again until there's a clear winrar."

[quote name='blackjaw']What is the Kool-Aid man's weakpoint....that I want to know.[/QUOTE]

It's on the bottom of one of the ice cubes.

bread's done
Back