The "I think Rokk0 could beat up corrosivefrost with darthbudge's baby arm" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='becuzimbrown']It's pretty much weed tea.

I never really care to hide it from him. When I was packing to go to college for the first time, I put a bag, a bowl, and lighter in plain sight on top of my bag and my dad said he put a toothbrush in that same bag. He'd be blind or an idiot if he didn't see it. [/QUOTE]I see.

Is he the kind of dad who wouldn't care about that sort of thing? My parents would murder me if they knew I smoked cigs.

[quote name='Moxio']Brown, true or false: you spent your own money on illegal drugs, used them to make marijuana-laced brownies, and will then proceed to serve them at your sister's birthday party, which her friends will be attending.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

The real question is if they know it's coming or if he's just not gonna tell them.

[quote name='Moxio']Brown, true or false: you spent your own money on illegal drugs, used them to make marijuana-laced brownies, and will then proceed to serve them at your sister's birthday party, which her friends will be attending.[/QUOTE]

What's your point? Unless he's "spiking the punch", so to speak, I'm sure the sister and her friends will appreciate the gesture (otherwise, why would he waste his own greenery...). If the sister/friends aren't aware of it, then it's a douche move for sure.

My only guess that doesn't make Brown look like a total chump and/or $$$$$$ is that he's trying to score with one of his sister's friends.

Wow, it's not like they don't know. They asked for it.

[quote name='Liquid 2']1) Theta Chi's Drexel chapter sounds horrible
2) Skippy sounds worse[/QUOTE]

Theta Chi is the lazy, fat, pothead frat at Drexel. No one ever rushes.

Skippy is awesome.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I see.

Is he the kind of dad who wouldn't care about that sort of thing? My parents would murder me if they knew I smoked cigs.

[/QUOTE]

Yea, he really doesn't care as long as i'm not doing anything stupid.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What's your point? Unless he's "spiking the punch", so to speak, I'm sure the sister and her friends will appreciate the gesture (otherwise, why would he waste his own greenery...). If the sister/friends aren't aware of it, then it's a douche move for sure.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Moxio']My only guess that doesn't make Brown look like a total chump and/or $$$$$$ is that he's trying to score with one of his sister's friends.[/QUOTE]

They gave me 50 bucks and said if I made them, I could have some. Sounds like steal to me.

Plus I don't have to buy my sister a present now :cool:.

venture_brock1_150.jpg

Let's do this.

[quote name='Moxio']Who's playing?[/QUOTE]

Uh, if you play it would be you, me and Ackbar.

Maybe like Frosty or Sean wanted to play also?

I really want to finish Assassin's Creed since I am on the last level, but my mom is in the room so I can't play it at the moment. :lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']I hope this has taught you a lesson, Temporaryscars.[/QUOTE]

Not to trust SeanRapist and his slimeball friends? I sure have.

Public Enemies was excellent. I agree with rabbitt though, the documentary style camera was annoying.

Also, finally a date for the DD sale.

[quote name='darthbudge']Uh, if you play it would be you, me and Ackbar.

Maybe like Frosty or Sean wanted to play also?

I really want to finish Assassin's Creed since I am on the last level, but my mom is in the room so I can't play it at the moment. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Your mom won't let you play Assassin's Creed?!

I'm definetly sending you brownies.

I love it when you buy something on ebay during the weekend, and the seller is like "Yeah man, I"ll mail it out Monday!" and then on Tuesday you get that "your item has been shipped" email from ebay. What happened on Monday? The world may never know.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Liquid, i'm definetly gonna be ripping them off and helping myself to a good amount.[/QUOTE]

And then eat them all in one sitting. :cool:

Almost all of the friends I went and saw Public Enemies with hated the movie. I think it was because they don't like long films.

isn't CC going to be seen as violent by your mom's standards, budge? i mean, you're not playing a *realistic* game, it's only cartoon blood and gore. but there's blood and gore and violence...

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Your mom won't let you play Assassin's Creed?!

I'm definetly sending you brownies.[/QUOTE]

I never know with her, she changes her mind all of the time.

But it will definitely lead to an extremely long talk about how violent video games is gonna turn me into a serial killer or whatever.

I still remember when she started going all crazy because I was playing SFIV. :lol:

She then tried to tell me that I should sell my 360 and then use the proceeds to buy a car. :rofl:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']When I was a youngin', I was allowed to play whatever game I wanted, but I wasn't allowed to watch Beavis and Butthead or Tales From the Crypt.[/QUOTE]

My mom is the complete opposite. She will let me watch just about any TV show or movie, but a lot of games are a no go.

EDIT:

Not really Frosty, I guess it falls into that "Tom and Jerry" type violence. Doesn't explain why she hates SFIV so much, which kind of falls into the same category.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I'm not trying to pass out :lol:[/QUOTE]
You should do it, and smoke like 3 bowls to yourself, and then film your high-as-balls self and post it on youtube.

[quote name='SeanR']Brown you should have baked normal brownies and then watch as your sister "thinks" she's high.[/QUOTE]Ahahaha, dang.

[quote name='darthbudge']I never know with her, she changes her mind all of the time.

But it will definitely lead to an extremely long talk about how violent video games is gonna turn me into a serial killer or whatever.

I still remember when she started going all crazy because I was playing SFIV. :lol:

She then tried to tell me that I should sell my 360 and then use the proceeds to buy a car. :rofl:

My mom is the complete opposite. She will let me watch just about any TV show or movie, but a lot of games are a no go.

EDIT:

Not really Frosty, I guess it falls into that "Tom and Jerry" type violence. Doesn't explain why she hates SFIV so much, which kind of falls into the same category.[/QUOTE]

That sucks

[quote name='flowery']Almost all of the friends I went and saw Public Enemies with hated the movie. I think it was because they don't like long films.[/QUOTE]

It flew by for me. It definitely didn't feel like a two and a half hour long movie.

Eating a whole shitload of brownies/cookies is never good. Its fun for an hour, then your head starts to hurt and you usually vomit from the feeling of not being able to control anything. :lol:

[quote name='seanr1221']Well...if you annoy people on the boards I don't think they're going to jump to play with you...[/QUOTE]
Heh, at least i'd fucking show up.:booty:

Do you even own castle crashers, Jake? I'd like to play, but only four people to a game and all spots being taken leaves me with you. :[

[quote name='JolietJake']Heh, at least i'd fucking show up.:booty:[/QUOTE]

-------

I'd play with you JJ but I usually can't play till late night PT. I just tried playing Mirror's Edge and I got as far as installing the update...then I had to turn it off :/

[quote name='seanr1221']Brown you should have baked normal brownies and then watch as your sister "thinks" she's high.[/QUOTE]

HA! I was definetly going to do that but my sister's not an idiot. I could totally pull that on her dumbass friends though if it was just them.

[quote name='Liquid 2']You should do it, and smoke like 3 bowls to yourself, and then film your high-as-balls self and post it on youtube.
[/QUOTE]

That would be a waste.

Plus, all i have is mids, so i'd wake up with a monster headache.

[quote name='Trakan']Public Enemies was excellent. I agree with rabbitt though, the documentary style camera was annoying.

Also, finally a date for the DD sale.[/QUOTE]
It was different, guess it was the camera style, didn't feel like a normal gangster movie to me.

[quote name='seanr1221']Brown you should have baked normal brownies and then watch as your sister "thinks" she's high.[/QUOTE]

dick move!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What do you think?[/QUOTE]

point and laugh, everybody. we did it. we got temp to fall for a scammer and cost him $8.08. :applause:

:rofl:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Do you even own castle crashers, Jake? I'd like to play, but only four people to a game and all spots being taken leaves me with you. :[[/QUOTE]
Yeah i've had it for a while, already beat it on normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back