The I won the Hex168 Contest Thread

Morpheus

CAGiversary!
Post if you won the contest.

For people out of the loop. The Hex168 contest was a skill contest where all entries were photos of people or things under the hex. They had three groups: 0-1, 6, and 30 people entries.

The prize is a 3 day/2 night trip to the XBOX 360 official launch party as VIPs. Plus, a XBOX 360, Perfect Dark Zero, Kameo, PGR3, and one year of Live. The system and games arrive 6 days before launch.

Well, I got the winner email this morning that I won in the 0-1 catagory. My entry wasn't the greatest, but it must of been good enough to win. Here's the link: http://www.hex168.com/winners.aspx?type=0&sighting=85E1E8C9-D503-42D2-875F-2DE497D1E830

I'll see if I can grab any extra goodies at this launch party and I'll throw a little contest up here for all you CAGers so you can win something too. ;)

I HATE YOU!

LOL congrats :applause: take lots of pics!

So you'll get the system on the 16th???? Damn you got us Mountain Dew people by 3 days.:drool: When do you leave??

[quote name='shipwreck']Congratulations, I never got around to entering that one.[/QUOTE]

Yea ditto on that, I hadn't kept up with the thing untill it was just about deadline time and even then I drug me feet.

The 20th is when I leave for the party and I'll make sure to get a lot of pictures. ;)

There were 360 in total out of around 2500 entries. In the 0-1 catagory there were only 60 out of around 2000 entries.

Forgot, and yes the system will come on the 16th supposedly.

Damn thats sweet. I never really read the directions or had motivation to do it but noticing some of the crappy ones that won and damn. I should have tried something...

According to Peter Moore, Morpheus will now be able to say "I spent over 24 hours at the epicenter of the gaming universe, and I was among the first generation of the next generation of gaming."

Yeah, that's a good idea. I forgot about that. Does anyone need one? I already have two. I'm willing to pick one up for someone at the event. Just PM if interested.

I assumed they'd have some rules against grabbing some picture from the internet and slapping a hex logo onto it but apparently not, it's like half the winners. Bastards.

I was following this a few weeks ago, but lost interest. By looking at some of the winning photos, this contest would have been easier than drinking an assload of Mountain Dew.

Thanks for the congrats everyone. I was hoping to find another CAG who won so we could meet up since I'm going by myself due to only winning for one person. I guess I'm going to have to make friends on the go when I get there.

[quote name='Morpheus']Thanks for the congrats everyone. I was hoping to find another CAG who won so we could meet up since I'm going by myself due to only winning for one person. I guess I'm going to have to make friends on the go when I get there.[/QUOTE]

So you don't get to bring a guest? You'll have a goodass time dont worry. If you get scared I'll go in your place, I really do look like you.

Yeah, no guest. Its because they have exactly 360 winners. I'm sure I'll have a good time, but much easier knowing someone out of the gate. ;)

bread's done
Back