The I'm not an ass man, I'm a tit man OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a tit man.

79397-C2J5X0H.jpg

Awwww yeah.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']what's a cold shudder?
btw thanksgiving sucks.[/QUOTE]
Maybe it's like a Cold Slither:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4q5OHKsN1Q

i hate holidays. my family sucks. i've currently got about 50% lung function thanks to severe asthma/bronchitis and seem to be having an allergic reaction to something I'm taking to help that situation. gotta love the itchy rash all over my chest.

I dunno if I wanna brave Walmart for a $30 nba 2k11.

I may go to kmart tomorrow and pick up nfs and fable 3. I have a 420 coupon that expires in a week so I might as well use it.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I dunno if I wanna brave Walmart for a $30 nba 2k11.

I may go to kmart tomorrow and pick up nfs and fable 3. I have a 420 coupon that expires in a week so I might as well use it.[/QUOTE]

I'm not waiting in this weather to get into BB for the $150 netbook and the $200 netbook and $218 laptop that fit my needs were sold out before 9:30am EST this morning, so I'm pretty much done with black friday/cyber monday unless Amazon or Walmart come through with something hot.

Hell, even Amazon was a clusterfuck for their movie specials during the week -- shifting times and not having things available when the specified time hit and their new "waiting list" approach.

What the fuck? Seriously?
Kitna scores 4 TDs last week, so I start him this week as a better option than Palmer vs. NYJ.
Fast forward... Kitna is now worth 0. How do I manage this shit? >_

Dear Amazon,

Please fix your Gold Box issues, prior to me getting up for work in the morning. That way I can attempt to spend money. And hope I can snag Lost

[quote name='craven_fiend']Dear Amazon,

Please fix your Gold Box issues, prior to me getting up for work in the morning. That way I can attempt to spend money. And hope I can snag Lost[/QUOTE]

Complete series? DVD, I assume, not blu?

So not looking forward to work tomorrow. Just got home 40 minutes ago, and if I go to sleep in 15 minutes, I get 5...MAYBE 5 1/2 hours of sleep. And to make matters worse, it had to rain today and is supposed to again tomorrow morning so all the customers are going to bitch at me because their shopping carts are wet.

*sigh*

At least dinner today was good. Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Roll...yum.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Can I guess them?
Pumpkin
Apple
Pecan
Cherry
and- Hair[/QUOTE]

Close. The hair one really made me laugh. When I saw that dude on the news I lost it.

In order:

KY Derby Pie
Banana Cream
Pumpkin
Apple
Cherry

Well, that's one way to get off early on Black Friday. Sprained my ankle about an hour after we opened and it's already swollen like a damned balloon. Of course...with no medical insurance...

I'm so fucked...

Enslaved is $25 at Amazon. Everyone should buy it as its an amazing and beautiful game.

(And don't listen to Frosty - he's already admitted to only playing the first 5 minutes even though it doesn't get good until you're about 20 - 30 mins in)

Wow God of War Collection for $10 on Amazon right now. Nice deal.

EDIT: Splosion man = 160 points on XBLA right now

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Maklershed']Enslaved is $25 at Amazon. Everyone should buy it as its an amazing and beautiful game.

(And don't listen to Frosty - he's already admitted to only playing the first 5 minutes even though it doesn't get good until you're about 20 - 30 mins in)[/QUOTE]

I played the demo and while some demos are poor reflections of the final product, I don't believe that's the case here. You can get a good enough sense of interest in the main characters, voice acting, most of the core gameplay (including technical problems), etc. from that demo.

For $23 people could buy Maijin and the Forsaken Kingdom, which seems to be a much better game. ;)

http://www.amazon.com/Majin-Forsaken-Kingdom-Xbox-360/dp/B003BE6OZC
http://www.amazon.com/Majin-Forsaken-Kingdom-Playstation-3/dp/B003BE6OYS

As a person that played the whole game, I can assure you the demo is not at all reflective of the game. The graphics/story/gameplay are just not represented well in the demo at all. There were times during the game where I'd just stop and look around and just admire the scenery. That doesn't happen often for me.

[quote name='Maklershed']As a person that played the whole game, I can assure you the demo is not at all reflective of the game. The graphics/story/gameplay are just not represented well in the demo at all. There were times during the game where I'd just stop and look around and just admire the scenery. That doesn't happen often for me.[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3cV1tdCTL8

Still not for me.
Don't care for the environment, the characters, the voice acting, or the gameplay.

Can't complain about my Black Friday (week) pickups. Didn't even leave home:

- Batman: AA
- Uncharted 1
- Lost: Complete Series Blu-Ray
- Batman Begins/The Dark Knight Blu-Ray

I think I spent like $150 total, and $125 of that was from Lost.

[quote name='lordwow']Can't complain about my Black Friday (week) pickups. Didn't even leave home:

- Batman: AA
- Uncharted 1
- Lost: Complete Series Blu-Ray
- Batman Begins/The Dark Knight Blu-Ray

I think I spent like $150 total, and $125 of that was from Lost.[/QUOTE]

So your one of the people that bought the Lost collection.

Tell me what was going through your mind, please.

What was going through my mind?

I think LOST is one of the best shows ever created, and $125 for 6 seasons is a steal on blu ray?

[quote name='munch']How much was Batman?

I picked up 2 copies of Lord of the Rings on Blu Ray at Target. Now to unload one.[/QUOTE]

I got it for $15, but I had a $20 Amazon credit from Black Ops, so free for me.

Could I do any black friday shopping today? No, of course not. The wife has to schedule a dentist appt at 7:30 that morning. After which she will likely need to come home and sleep.
No, I don't really deserve a ps3.

[quote name='Maklershed']Enslaved is $25 at Amazon. Everyone should buy it as its an amazing and beautiful game.

(And don't listen to Frosty - he's already admitted to only playing the first 5 minutes even though it doesn't get good until you're about 20 - 30 mins in)[/QUOTE]

I picked it up last night...its currently $25 trade-in value at Amazon and if it can be finished as quick as I've heard, I might be able to get my money back.

Haul so far:

:br:
All 3 LOTR
Hot Tub Time Machine
She's Out of My League
Whiteout
Terminator Salvation
Mad Men Seasons 1, 2 ,3
Predators
Killers
Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift
The Hurt Locker

An HP flatbed scanner

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheRock88']Haul so far:

:br:
All 3 LOTR
Hot Tub Time Machine
She's Out of My League :whistle2:k
Whiteout
Terminator Salvation
Mad Men Seasons 1, 2 ,3
Predators
Killers :whistle2:k
Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift :whistle2:k
The Hurt Locker

An HP flatbed scanner[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k = Why!?

I can't believe I missed out on the LOTR Trilogy for $11 by 15min online. I was hoping that Target would have had it up last night at midnight but no such luck.

I got:

:360: Enslaved - $25
:360: Star Wars The Force Unleashed - $10
:360: Split/Second - $20
:ps3: Time Crisis (whatever the new one is called) - $23
:360: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY - $15

:dvd: Big Bang Theory S2 - $13
:br: Back to the Future Trilogy - $30

Wanted to get Ratchet & Clank Crack In Time at GS but with Tax and Shipping doesn't seem worth it. Also I had a $10 coupon but it wouldn't let me use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back