The Infamous Fainting Goat

They dont actually faint, its a disorder where their muscles lock up when they get excited or something like that.

ya I know 2 different people that own a few of them. It's pretty funny at first, but after awhile I just feel bad for the things.

They're not really infamous.

I haven't seen anything like that before.

I envision a pride of super-intelligent lions working feverishly to spread this "disease" across the brutal African savanna.

[quote name='btw1217']I can't tell if they're fainting goats in the video, or if that guy has the force.[/quote]

Forcegoats2.gif

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Mike Rowe (for Dirty Jobs) went to a farm that had them and couldn't get them to faint at all by his own hand.[/quote]

Best show on TV.

These fainting goats rear their ugly heads ever so often on the internet, of course the last time I saw this was on DJ as a previous poster put in, funny....

My friend who has one said she accidently killed one once. It had it's head through a fence eating some grass and she was walking up to bring them water something flipped it out and it "fainted" and it broke it's neck, as it was still through the fence.

bread's done
Back