The Inglourious Basterds OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda late arent you Craven? Unless you're a
captain-jack-sparrow.jpg

[quote name='Rocko']Inglourious. Also this has probably been done already.[/QUOTE]

I know, failure due to spelling. Maybe a resident Mod could edit with correct spelling. And I'm sure it has been. =\

[quote name='st0neface']You can edit the titles of your own threads.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rocko']You can edit it yourself.[/QUOTE]

Forgot about Go Advanced or whatever. Done.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Overall the OTT is awesome, but many of the posts are mediocre.[/QUOTE]

What can I say, I bring mediocrity with me. Got to make myself look better....:cool::cool::cool::lol::lol::lol::applause::applause::applause:

Long day in class made even longer because I didn't get to eat anything this morning. Went to the pizza place on campus after class and snagged some $1 slices.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Where's Mak? I wanted to show him this:
bale.jpg
[/QUOTE]I saw these this morning. Some of them are really cool, but some are really lame (Jason Bourne :whistle2:|)

[quote name='Temporaryscars']
tumblr_ktda863XLc1qzptwgo1_500.png
[/QUOTE]

They just came to my house, gave my sister her package, and then proceeded to tell me the two packages that he said he had for me were misplaced.

:rofl: @ Mrs. Number83

Me: What do you think about this TV: 50" Samsung Plasma 1080P Blah, Blah, Blah
Her: It's too small...get something bigger.
Me: :shock:

I had no intention of getting a big TV until the basement gets refinished...but damn!

[quote name='Rocko']I'm going to play MW2, if you want to join, Temp, or anyone that doesn't suck. :]

As a person, that is.[/QUOTE]

That leaves me out...:cry:.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I saw these this morning. Some of them are really cool, but some are really lame (Jason Bourne :whistle2:|)[/QUOTE]
I didn't even know that was Kiera Knightley in there until someone pointed her out to me.

I really liked the Sam Neill and Laurence Fishburne pics.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I very nearly became a man today. fuck parents.

Anyone want to play L4D2 later tonight, like 9:30 ish?[/QUOTE]

just remember to wrap your shit up. you dont want any litte DP's running around, and neither do we.

[quote name='Chika']just remember to wrap your shit up. you dont want any litte DP's running around, and neither do we.[/QUOTE]

Wrong!

The only way we can allow him to talk about sex is if he sends Rocko a picture of himself standing next to the bitch with a load in her eye. I only single out Rocko since he still under 18 to my knowledge. Also don't do this on CAG but on AIM or something like that.

Before some asshole says something about this being a minor or whatever, it was a joke.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I saw these this morning. Some of them are really cool, but some are really lame (Jason Bourne :whistle2:|)[/QUOTE]

Where did you see those?

[quote name='Chika']just remember to wrap your shit up. you dont want any litte DP's running around, and neither do we.[/QUOTE]

I'd say he should be more concerned with STDs than pregnancies

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back