The Insecurity Thread of Insecurities

leveskikesko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
What are your biggest insecurities? Physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual. Just post your problems here. :D

Mine would have to be my height. I'm actually not that tall, but my family is a bunch of hobbits. I know it's stupid, but I wish I was just a little shorter....because the jokes are getting tired. ):

My hair. Since High School I have been lucky enough to have a job that I can wear a hat. I don't know what it is. I always feel like my hair is messed up when I don't have a hat, mainly because I run my hands through my hair when i am stressed.

[quote name='Maklershed']My huge wang. I'm afraid chicks can see it through my pants. :cry:[/quote]

Thats what I came here to say.

Its hard out here for us, isn't it?

I don't really have any significant insecurities, but I'm tagging this thread because it has the potential to be endlessly amusing.

[quote name='NutForest']I'm insecure about my hairy ass. Seriousy it's impossible to shave down there...[/quote]
Try this. It has helpful tips for cleaning up...down there.

I'm insecure about my lack of insecurities.

[quote name='NutForest']I'm insecure about my hairy ass. Seriousy it's impossible to shave down there...[/quote]

Puts your username into perspective.

Anyway, I'm insecure that the world may actually have been crazy all along and it's only now that I'm starting to notice.

Probably my weight... I have always been in a struggle to control it. I am not super fat, I am 6 foot tall and 200 pounds, but it still bothers me.

That is one of my big goals for the new year. I would like to loose about 30 pounds or so.

[quote name='Maklershed']My huge wang. I'm afraid chicks can see it through my pants. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid because one guy on here already has.

skinniness, paleness, feeling my fingernails are too long, i have one tooth that's crooked, i sometimes think I smell when I don't.

[quote name='smalien1']skinniness, paleness, feeling my fingernails are too long, i have one tooth that's crooked, i sometimes think I smell when I don't.[/QUOTE]

That's just straight up anxiety disorder. Get some meds.

[quote name='smalien1']skinniness, paleness, feeling my fingernails are too long, i have one tooth that's crooked, i sometimes think I smell when I don't.[/QUOTE]

Wow, remove the tooth and add change skinny to skinny but feel fat and that's me!

Weight is the only thing I am insecure about, really. I started in November @ 6' and 280 lbs, and I am now down to 255, so I am taking care of the issue. Still, it's a topic of sensitivity for me.

Too many. It's kind of embarrassing to admit this, but the main one has to do with body structure. Since I don't really look muscular or anything, I REFUSE to take off my shirt anywhere and at any time. If I take off my shirt, I will always shut the door. If I'm at some water part, I tend to wear a t-shirt or have a towel over my body the entire time until I have to jump in the pool. But if I'm in water, I try not to stand out. I also feel I might be a tad too fat.

I'm a little insecure about my height. While I may seem tall in my family (my Dad is still a little taller than me), I'm pretty short in reality (I'm 5'5").

Especially around people in real life, I get really quiet when it's about things I love (such as video games, politics, sports, and other topics I argue about online), unless I truly know someone is into that stuff too. I'm kind of insecure in reality about my video game collection. I hide it in my closet so those who visit me in real life, don't know my console preference ever (I've done this for many years). I especially do this around my best friend.

I'm kind of insecure about my hair. If my hair hasn't been cut in a week, I will try wearing a hat or go un-noticed. I definitely do not take pictures of when my hair is long. I feel when my hair is long, it looks terrible.

I'm a tad insecure about my voice, because if I don't know the people around me, I kind of feel they'll make fun of me for my strange voice. It's not as hard online since I don't know many of you in reality.

I'm a little insecure about my breath, which is why I hate talking in front of people. I sometimes think it's not minty enough or smells bad. I use to brush my teeth more than 5 times a day in college since I wanted it to be fine (along with my teeth being cleaned).

Grey hair in the back of the my fucking head. Damn bitch to pluck them out. 31 years old and have gray hairs already!?!? come on damn it!!

Although I have lost weight, my pot belly is my biggest shame right now, despite trying to work it out.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Grey hair in the back of the my fucking head. Damn bitch to pluck them out. 31 years old and have gray hairs already!?!? come on damn it!!

Although I have lost weight, my pot belly is my biggest shame right now, despite trying to work it out.[/quote]

I had grey hairs in my early teens. Don't have any more though, just take a breather whenever you feel stressed.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Too many. It's kind of embarrassing to admit this, but the main one has to do with body structure. Since I don't really look muscular or anything, I REFUSE to take off my shirt anywhere and at any time. If I take off my shirt, I will always shut the door. If I'm at some water part, I tend to wear a t-shirt or have a towel over my body the entire time until I have to jump in the pool. But if I'm in water, I try not to stand out. I also feel I might be a tad too fat.

I'm a little insecure about my height. While I may seem tall in my family (my Dad is still a little taller than me), I'm pretty short in reality (I'm 5'5").

Especially around people in real life, I get really quiet when it's about things I love (such as video games, politics, sports, and other topics I argue about online), unless I truly know someone is into that stuff too. I'm kind of insecure in reality about my video game collection. I hide it in my closet so those who visit me in real life, don't know my console preference ever (I've done this for many years). I especially do this around my best friend.

I'm kind of insecure about my hair. If my hair hasn't been cut in a week, I will try wearing a hat or go un-noticed. I definitely do not take pictures of when my hair is long. I feel when my hair is long, it looks terrible.

I'm a tad insecure about my voice, because if I don't know the people around me, I kind of feel they'll make fun of me for my strange voice. It's not as hard online since I don't know many of you in reality.

I'm a little insecure about my breath, which is why I hate talking in front of people. I sometimes think it's not minty enough or smells bad. I use to brush my teeth more than 5 times a day in college since I wanted it to be fine (along with my teeth being cleaned).[/QUOTE]

Assburgers?

Used to be so insecure about my acne. I'd try to pretend that I didn't look as bad as I did, but that was almost impossible given the incessant irritation of it all. Used to wash like crazy or rarely as possible(to reduce irritation), but it was pretty much hopeless. Now I have a solution, but it's one damned expensive solution...

If you don't have acne, you should really be thankful.

bread's done
Back