The invisible first post OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bff.jpg

If I had a family member die from cancer or whatever, the last thing I'd do would be start a thread on CAG to talk about it.

Well, now that school's out I'm bored as shit.

I need to buy the books I need to read over summer.

Guess I'll finally watch Bender's Big Score.

I've been super bored, and that's with work.

The first couple weeks were cool, but now I've kind of burnt myself out on playing so many games :whistle2:|

[quote name='Rocko']Well, now that school's out I'm bored as shit.

I need to buy the books I need to read over summer.

Guess I'll finally watch Bender's Big Score.[/QUOTE]

Level up your character in WoW...Then transfer to Cenarius and join my guild.

I got home from lab at about 9:30 because all we did was look at two different elemental lights with a spectrometer. I'm about to study for my test then take a nap. :cool:

[quote name='TheRock88']Dont worry teef, at least you still have us! :grouphug:[/QUOTE]Thats all that matters. Sometimes, when my internet goes out and I'm sitting in my room, I draw faces on pieces of paper and tape 'em around the room tagged with names of my favorite members on CheapAssGamer so I won't be alone. What a sad life.

We should be pen pals TFN, that way you'll have something to read if you lose your internet. I know the internet is very temperamental in Mexico with the carpet bombings and all.

Back in middle school we had to get a pen pal through a list and my mom was really against the whole idea cause she was paranoid of some 52 yr old in jail getting my notes and drawing pictures of dicks on a paper and sending it back so she would intercept my letters from the mailbox and write back to me. :[

I'll never know what its like to have a long distance friendship through letters.

I had a pen pal in middle school. She was from Spain. I wrote to her in terrible Spanish and she wrote back to me in completely coherent English.

She stopped writing. I had to assume she died in a freak accident.

[quote name='TheRock88']Wolve, be sure to give us your impressions when the game comes out *next week*![/QUOTE]

Hey, I didn't say when I was going to finish Prototype now did I?

Maybe I'll just provide proof of purchase.

[quote name='Wolve11']
Maybe I'll just provide proof of purchase.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I don't think anyone in the OTT could get away with talking about Ghostbusters even if we had a video of Dan Akroyd and Bob Kotick handing you a copy.

Here's my personal review on Ghostbusters..."get it you won't regret it". The graphics are phenomenal too:

ghostbusters-46337.png

16BIT is the wave of the future baby!!!!

:cool:

Dude what is up with people on craigslist that buy stuff and expect you to have change. I gotta waste 20 minutes of my day while you hunt to break a 20 or whatever bill you got? Jesus Christ what the hell? Show up with the right amount of money.

Basically my take out order is getting cold due to some douchebag not bringing the right amount of money.
Had I known people expect me to have change I wouldve brought my fucking cash register with me and I wouldve given them a receipt too.

I'm hungry.....

I've been feeling the LinkinPrime effect and I'll say XBL going down for the day happens more often than getting lucky. Not like I want to get lucky anyways. :nottalking:
Oh god please sometime soon.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']XBOX Live down on Tuesday for up to 24hrs :whistle2:| I just hope the fix the annoying lag on the dashboard.[/QUOTE]

I hope they get rid of NXE entirely and move it back to the old dashboard blade system. That would be fantastic.

[quote name='Maklershed']I hope they get rid of NXE entirely and move it back to the old dashboard blade system. That would be fantastic.[/QUOTE]

I would absolutely love it if they did, but we know that won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back