The iOTT sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']Is Burn Zombie Burn worth 5.00?[/QUOTE]

I think it is.

Sort of plays like Geometry wars -- sort of -- it's all about getting the multiplier up and making kill combos... for $10, no, probably not. But I've already gotten $5 worth out of it.

[quote name='tiredfornow']This Lindsay Lohan picture reminds me of the monster thing in [REC].
pic You can see her large breasts on wwtdd.com if you haven't seen 'em already.
[/QUOTE]

This is better:

keeley-hazell-zoo.jpg

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I missed it. Did Puma cream in his skintight jeans when [/QUOTE]

The price was right but the device does not live up to my expectations. fuck the iPad.

[quote name='DarthPuma']The price was right but the device does not live up to my expectations. fuck the iPad.[/QUOTE]

Oh, so you're not going to buy it then? Man, didn't see that coming.

Is it normal for the members of the Supreme Court to not move an inch during the State of the Union address? I've been watching it for the past like 5 minutes, seen at least 3 cuts of the entire chamber rising and clapping, and not once has any justice budged.

Yeah, it's totally unreasonable for me not to buy a device I had interest in because it turned out to be a steaming pile of shit.

My paintball gun came in today. It's pretty neat, and the boomstick barrel it came with is badass. The asshole I bought from didn't even clean the fucking barrel before sending it though. Can't use it till I can get the rest of my gear next check, unfortunately.

[quote name='Rocko']Is it normal for the members of the Supreme Court to not move an inch during the State of the Union address? I've been watching it for the past like 5 minutes, seen at least 3 cuts of the entire chamber rising and clapping, and not once has any justice budged.[/QUOTE]
Yes.

Burn After Reading is such a perfect little film. The Coen's are great with having their films have repeatability.

~~~

I want to punch Pelosi in the face.

[quote name='flowery']Burn After Reading is such a perfect little film. The Coen's are great with having their films have repeatability. [/QUOTE]

Clooney is great in that (and Micheal Clayton).

Michael Clayton grows on me every single time I watch it. It is a shame that movie came out in the best movie year of this past decade since it tends to get overlooked so often. As much as I like TWBB and No Country, Michael Clayton and Gone Baby Gone are the two films I have gone back to repeatedly.

[quote name='Maklershed']Clooney is great in that (and Micheal Clayton).[/QUOTE]

fuck yeah! I just rewatched Micheal Clayton the other day. I may throw in Syriana later.

Have you seen Up in the Air yet?

I love buying new shoes. :D

Anyone own a pair of Simple Shoes? I just ordered a pair along with some bwallin tweed globe slip ons.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Yeah, it's totally unreasonable for me not to buy a device I had interest in because it turned out to be a steaming pile of shit.

My paintball gun came in today. It's pretty neat, and the boomstick barrel it came with is badass. The asshole I bought from didn't even clean the fucking barrel before sending it though. Can't use it till I can get the rest of my gear next check, unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

Hey, lets shoot at each other with our guns!

[quote name='DarthPuma']Can I bring one of my shotguns or my .22?[/QUOTE]

Temp only faces off against other responsible gun owners. That means that the gun owner has to have the weapon registered in their name.

I don't mean to sound like a prick, but:

How long before Temporaryscars accidentally shoots his wife?

[quote name='Brak']I don't mean to sound like a prick, but:

How long before Temporaryscars accidentally shoots his wife?[/QUOTE]

are you sure you meant to say accidentally?

Listen. My point is this:

Guns aren't toys, man.

You can't just go and fire them willie-nillie in your basement. You're gonna end up shooting a pipe, or some hardened concrete, and ricochet-kill you, your wife or damage that dogpiss media rack.

Now, I know you were inspired to become a gun owner by Activision's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and the Libertarian newsletters you're subscribed to... and that's fine. But, MW2 and Libertarian Ideals ≠ Reality, man.

Just take it easy, alright?

The graph is too large, so I spoiler'd it. Here are the statistics of accidental deaths by way of firing guns in basements:

CAGcast sucks.

[jake]Temp, you have a wife for that.[/jake]

Brak, you don't even text me sweet nothings and you expect an expensive gaming device from me? I think not, sir.

[quote name='Brak']Listen. My point is this:

Guns aren't toys, man.

You can't just go and fire them willie-nillie in your basement. You're gonna end up shooting a pipe, or some hardened concrete, and ricochet-kill you, your wife or damage that dogpiss media rack.

Now, I know you were inspired to become a gun owner by Activision's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and the Libertarian newsletters you're subscribed to... and that's fine. But, MW2 and Libertarian Ideals ≠ Reality, man.

Just take it easy, alright?

The graph is too large, so I spoiler'd it. Here are the statistics of accidental deaths by way of firing guns in basements:

CAGcast sucks.
[/QUOTE]
God dammit, I should know better, I should really know better.

Ahahaha. ALL of the last views on Wombat's profile are by OTT posters.

That big green symbol on the side of the barrel with the words that say "Commingled Recyclables Only" means IT'S NOT A GARBAGE CAN. That goes for the other one, too, you know, the one with the big red symbol that says "Paper Recycling Only".

[quote name='Brak']Ahahaha. ALL of the last views on Wombat's profile are by OTT posters.[/QUOTE]
*kicks Brak in the tail bone*:bomb:

[quote name='Ugamer_X']God dammit, I should know better, I should really know better.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yeah, I clicked it too. :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='st0neface']I think it's hilarious when I get tricked into it nowadays.[/QUOTE]

I'm losing the site in a couple of weeks. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back