The iPhone... DOES IT BLEND?

[quote name='Kuros']Remember to take a look at some of the other stuff they blend.[/quote]

Yeah, im looking at that stuff now. Does anyone know what they are blending in the preview that shows something blowing up in the blender?

I was surprised when they showed the replay in slow motion how long the iPhone stayed working while being blended, pretty impressive...lol...

I wonder if Apple will encode "Will it Blend?" so iPhone owners can watch it on their iPhone? :D

Blendtec has blended at lot of things. Check out the other videos if you can. I love that guy, and he's sold me on his blenders. Now only to find $500 for a blender.

mrcomedymrblogger (14 minutes ago) Marked as spam
Yea you Blended A Gayler Cell phone Go Sprint

I had no idea such thing as a cell phone company fanboy existed until I read this comment.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']mrcomedymrblogger (14 minutes ago) Marked as spam

I had no idea such thing as a cell phone company fanboy existed until I read this comment.[/QUOTE]

Same here what is it about the internet that makes people super loyal to a company.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']mrcomedymrblogger (14 minutes ago) Marked as spam

I had no idea such thing as a cell phone company fanboy existed until I read this comment.[/quote]

If there is a product or service, there WILL be a fanboy somewhere.

Wow, that didn't take him long. I love his videos, although it can't be very healthy to spend hours watching random things being blended on YouTube.

[quote name='yukine']Wow, that didn't take him long. I love his videos, although it can't be very healthy to spend hours watching random things being blended on YouTube.[/QUOTE]

It may not be healthy, but it's awesome!

bread's done
Back