Theodore
Luongo
Khabibulin
Nabokov
Kolzig
Giguere
Esche

I suppose you could put Aebischer in there for a few of the guys...[/QUOTE]

I'd put Aebischer in there over Nabokov or Giguere, but that's just my dislike for them. I think in an order, mine would go:

Brodeur (I hate to put him as the best, but there's no real denying it)
Luongo
Belfour
Kiprusoff
Khabibulin
Theodore
Kolzig
Esche
Aebischer
Giguere

[quote name='AngellicLulu']. . . I think I'm going back to writing my papers.[/QUOTE]

I wish I had papers to write. Because walking into the middle of this discussion, I'm kinda creeped out :lol:

Apparently my local AMC theater put in an IMAX screen, and I didn't find out about it until this afternoon while checking the Batman times. :oops:

I don't see how that's even possible ... those screens are fucking huge and I never noticed any work. Of course I've only seen a couple movies in the last few months (besides Sin City).

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Apparently my local AMC theater put in an IMAX screen, and I didn't find out about it until this afternoon while checking the Batman times. :oops:

I don't see how that's even possible ... those screens are fucking huge and I never noticed any work. Of course I've only seen a couple movies in the last few months (besides Sin City).[/QUOTE]

It seems like construction work can be done in a heartbeat now. I blame McDonalds and Burger King for this. Every time one builds a restaurant somewhere, the other one has to build one a block away. In order to keep up, they've had to develop super-secret techniques for fast building, uh, building. And don't get me started on car dealerships. Thos e take bout half an hour from what I can tell.

Okay, to recap on the events that surrounded getting my roommate's car from the towing yard yesterday.

We get there easily since we now know where it is, and my roommate forgets his title and the registration was in the car. #-o They let him go back to his car to see if the registration is still in it and it's not. :sad: What he did find in his glove compartment is something like a medical bill that the theifs left in there and some other documents :lol: and a bunch of CD's as well.

We head back to the apartment to get his title and head back. On the way back he calls the police and tells them of this evidence that could help them find the guys that stole the car and has a cop meet us up there. We wait a few minutes and the cop arrives, my roommate goes over and talks to the cop which he tells him to go get his car released so he can take it home and so the cop can get this evidence. He comes back to the cop holding the papers #-o which the cop tells him he wasn't supposed to do (tampering with evidence, hell we even talked about this on the way there). The cop realizes he's not the smartest guy around and proceeds to get the papers in a plastic bag for further study to see if they can find the guys who these belong to.

They get this done and he and the cop go back to check out the car and then let my roommate take it home. Well, the ignition was removed so there's no way he can drive it home. #-o So he'll have to get it towed back. The cop drives back with my roommate in the back *wishes he had a camera then* and the cop gets my roommate's info and lets us go home for the day.

I was running out of gas while this all went on so I had to get gas or risk running out on the way back. Almost got in an accident when this idiot decides to stop halfway while getting into the turn lane. :bomb: We eventually make it back in one piece with no scrapes or bumps.

He's going back today to pay the fee for keeping it another day and going to set up the towing back to the apartment.

Now I'm off to class in a few minutes.

I finally got most of my stuff hooked up to the new tv. :mrgreen:

The setup:

The leftovers:

Future site of 4 10' shelves above the ledge (poster may be NSFW :twisted: ) :

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Apparently my local AMC theater put in an IMAX screen, and I didn't find out about it until this afternoon while checking the Batman times. :oops:

I don't see how that's even possible ... those screens are fucking huge and I never noticed any work. Of course I've only seen a couple movies in the last few months (besides Sin City).[/QUOTE]

Well it could be one of the smaller IMAX screens, part of IMAX is the sound and how the film is projected. I went to one IMAX screen and I was amazed how small it was.

[quote name='iheartmetal']i dont know if i dislike electrictroy or quackzilla more[/QUOTE]

Personally I'm going with quackzilla, making a fake account to mock PAD of all people is just plain idiotic. Although electrictroy is a self-rightious asshole I'm pretty sure he'll get bored and go away on his own.

speaking of car towing: my friend got his car towed while we were at D&D on the campus. It was late at night so in the morning he goes to the towing place who says the license plate was missing. So he gets his car freed (and drives it home even though its illegal better than racking up storage fees). He calls the campus police who says there's an investigation going on his car (they took cash and paychecks that were found in his car). In other words while there an investigation he can't get the stuff back from the car and can't get a new license plate. Its been eight weeks and they still haven't done anything to "investigate" and won't tell him anything... and before you say anything, no there were not drugs/weapons in the car. So the mystery continues.

[quote name='shrike4242']Time to pass the hat for the "give to GG's sex toys purchasing fund".[/QUOTE]
. . . I'm probably more needy in that aspect.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']. . . I'm probably more needy in that aspect.[/QUOTE]

I think you two should debate who needs sex toys more, and the winner of the debate (as determined by Shrike, our impartial mediator) gets a free item of their choice from an "adult novelty" website courtesy of me.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']
Originally Posted by shrike4242
Time to pass the hat for the "give to GG's sex toys purchasing fund".
. . . I'm probably more needy in that aspect.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:!!!!!!

Can I email this to your boyfriend?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']speaking of car towing: my friend got his car towed while we were at D&D on the campus. It was late at night so in the morning he goes to the towing place who says the license plate was missing. So he gets his car freed (and drives it home even though its illegal better than racking up storage fees). He calls the campus police who says there's an investigation going on his car (they took cash and paychecks that were found in his car). In other words while there an investigation he can't get the stuff back from the car and can't get a new license plate. Its been eight weeks and they still haven't done anything to "investigate" and won't tell him anything... and before you say anything, no there were not drugs/weapons in the car. So the mystery continues.[/QUOTE]

they find a little cubian kid in the truck?

[quote name='Kayden']:rofl:!!!!!!

Can I email this to your boyfriend?[/QUOTE]
He already knows I'm a sad sad soul. On a completely different note, has anyone seen a commercial for those vibrating razors? Oh, how I've been tempted. ;-)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']He already knows I'm a sad sad soul. On a completely different note, has anyone seen a commercial for those vibrating razors? Oh, how I've been tempted. ;-)[/QUOTE]

Ouch. That sounds like it would hurt.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']He already knows I'm a sad sad soul. On a completely different note, has anyone seen a commercial for those vibrating razors? Oh, how I've been tempted. ;-)[/QUOTE]

The funny thing is that they named where the Patriots Play Gillet Stadium. One day the Tuesday Morning Quarterback went off on stupid stadium names. So he started calling Gillet Stadium, "Next Razor Will Have Three Blades" stadium. And then they made a razor with three blades. So he changed it to, "Next One Will Vibrate." And gosh darn it, the next one does vibrate.

Did someone say orgy?

oompaloompa.gif

[quote name='evilmregg']Ouch. That sounds like it would hurt.[/QUOTE]
. . . um... then obviously you aren't thinking logically. You don't use the sharp end, duh... and I am not speaking from experience :p

[quote name='AngellicLulu']. . . um... then obviously you aren't thinking logically. You don't use the sharp end, duh... and I am not speaking from experience :p[/QUOTE]

Logic has no place in my brain. Beer and the Internet kicked it out long ago. And also, I was joking.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']and why is that oompa-loompa licking his lips...[/QUOTE]

It's spooky. No matter what angle my monitor is on, it's like he's looking right at me.

[quote name='AngellicLulu'][quote name='shrike4242']Time to pass the hat for the "give to GG's sex toys purchasing fund".[/QUOTE]
. . . I'm probably more needy in that aspect.pect.[/QUOTE]

Wow, when you aim at one target, and you hit another as well? :shock: Damn, you don't pull that one off too much.

I'd ask for details, though that's for a non-public forum. :rofl:

[quote name='DT778']Don't be lazy, use your hands.[/QUOTE]

Women these days are so spoiled by their extra-large vibrating dildos with clitoral stimulators. :roll:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']. . . um... then obviously you aren't thinking logically. You don't use the sharp end, duh... and I am not speaking from experience :p[/QUOTE]

Riiiiiiight. :roll:

[quote name='evilmregg']Women these days are so spoiled by their extra-large vibrating dildos with clitoral stimulators. :roll:[/QUOTE]

If the lights dim when it's turned on, that's a hint it might be a little too powerful for mere mortals. :roll:

The jackhammer-like handles are also a giveaway to that issue.

[quote name='shrike4242']If the lights dim when it's turned on, that's a hint it might be a little too powerful for mere mortals. :roll:

The jackhammer-like handles are also a giveaway to that issue.[/QUOTE]

Damn, Shrike, you're on a roll. ;)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']http://a1112.g.akamai.net/7/1112/492/2002091473/www.wired.com/news/images/full/kittyvib_f.jpg

Can I have it?[/QUOTE]

Only if you win the debate first. Come on, who can best humiliate her boyfriend with tales of his woeful sexual inadequacy? :D

[quote name='evilmregg']Only if you win the debate first. Come on, who can best humiliate her boyfriend with tales of his woeful sexual inadequacy? :D[/QUOTE]
Now now, this has nothing to do with my boyfriend. I just have alot of alone time coming up... he'll be at work, I'll be off from school. . . what's a girl to do?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']. . . so I have weak wrists... leave me alone. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Weak wrists get stronger with practice, so I've been told. :D

I know all my Halo 2 has made for some pretty strong wrists. ;) Though, my choice of practice isn't the same for everyone. Feel free to take the idea and run with it, wherever your fingers may take you. ;)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Now now, this has nothing to do with my boyfriend. I just have alot of alone time coming up... he'll be at work, I'll be off from school. . . what's a girl to do?[/QUOTE]

Oh, the places you can go with that one. :bouncy:

Far too many to be contained here in this rapidly dying OTT. ;)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Now now, this has nothing to do with my boyfriend. I just have alot of alone time coming up... he'll be at work, I'll be off from school. . . what's a girl to do?[/QUOTE]

Read a book.

A sexy book.

[quote name='evilmregg']Only if you win the debate first. Come on, who can best humiliate her boyfriend with tales of his woeful sexual inadequacy? :D[/QUOTE]

Well, we know we have at least two candidates for that one, I'm sure we can get a third in there somewhere. :D

[quote name='shrike4242']Weak wrists get stronger with practice, so I've been told. :D

I know all my Halo 2 has made for some pretty strong wrists. ;) Though, my choice of practice isn't the same for everyone. Feel free to take the idea and run with it, wherever your fingers may take you. ;)[/QUOTE]
... I pratice and I practice... it just doesn't help.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']... I pratice and I practice... it just doesn't help.[/QUOTE]

Oh, the practice is the thing. Practice makes perfect, no matter how long it might seem to take. ;)

[quote name='evilmregg']Maybe you just need the right tutor. ;)[/QUOTE]

No question there.

A great tutor make it their sole purpose to help their student rise to new heights in their hands-full endeavors. :D Which of course is the most important thing there is. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back