The J Dilla OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']So the question is who would win in a fight? the Chinese + dolphins vs the Japanese + sharks? Also, the Miami Dolphins vs the San Jose Sharks?[/QUOTE]

Well, historically the Japanese have dominated the chinese militatily. Especially during the military imperial heyday around the 1900's to WWII.

Even with China's massive infantry, I woudl argue that Japan has a profound technological as well as strategic edge. It would probably end as a stalemate, with Japan without the resources to conquer the mainland and the chinese without the sophistication to invade Japan. Especially if Japan is supported by the US.

But the opposite is true with dolphins. They've historically dominated sharks. Using advance tactics and teamwork.

However the San Jose Sharks would beat the Miami Dolphins since Miami wouldn't know how to skate.

Hmmm....

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I realllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy don't want to have to list my games on ebay.[/QUOTE]

So the GH 3 deal fell through?

I've got four more items to list tomorrow.

Bladestorm, Hellsing Bust, PSP speaker system, and my wireless PS2 controller.

I'm hoping to get another $60 from that.

I think I'ma give back to the community.. and have a contest for a DS game.

Everyone will have to rap.. and the best rap PMed to me will get the game.

:evil:

God, If I was bffalo I'd constantly overload one side and just focus on killing Brady. Who gives a damn if they score now. just make them take him out.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']God, If I was bffalo I'd constantly overload one side and just focus on killing Brady. Who gives a damn if they score now. just make them take him out.[/QUOTE]

Why would you do that?

[quote name='TFN']I think I'ma give back to the community.. and have a contest for a DS game.

Everyone will have to rap.. and the best rap PMed to me will get the game.

:evil:[/QUOTE]

:twoguns:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Well, historically the Japanese have dominated the chinese militatily. Especially during the military imperial heyday around the 1900's to WWII.

Even with China's massive infantry, I woudl argue that Japan has a profound technological as well as strategic edge. It would probably end as a stalemate, with Japan without the resources to conquer the mainland and the chinese without the sophistication to invade Japan. Especially if Japan is supported by the US.

But the opposite is true with dolphins. They've historically dominated sharks. Using advance tactics and teamwork.

However the San Jose Sharks would beat the Miami Dolphins since Miami wouldn't know how to skate.

Hmmm....[/QUOTE]
No US involvement, let's keep it simple. Because if you brought in the US then you would have to bring in Russia and I wouldn't know what animals they would align themselves with.

As for San Jose Sharks vs Miami Dolphins, who said it would be in a game of hockey? Either way Dolphins lose because they suck. At least this year they do.

[quote name='lordwow']Why would you do that?[/QUOTE]

You're down 42 to 7 and they're still trying to run up the score. The only way you'll slow 'em down is if you force Bilicheck(bad speling) to take Brady out of the game so he doesn't get injjured. So you send the message that as long as he's still in, your focus will be getting to him. No matter what the situation.

Then he'll have to take him out. And while you'll still probably lose, you cna at leats play the rest of the game with a little bit of pride.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Lol @ TFN judging a rap contest. That's like a blind guy giving eye tests.[/quote]

C'mon nigga, I know whats hip.

I got that new Ja Rule and them old Master P records.

Why you be hatin' onna G?

[quote name='dcfox']No US involvement, let's keep it simple. Because if you brought in the US then you would have to bring in Russia and I wouldn't know what animals they would align themselves with.

As for San Jose Sharks vs Miami Dolphins, who said it would be in a game of hockey? Either way Dolphins lose because they suck. At least this year they do.[/QUOTE]

Then I say stalemate still.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']So the GH 3 deal fell through?[/quote]

Sorta. I decided i'd rather have Rock Band. I'm about to put them up on ebay. Unless you wanted something...

Didn't get any Galaxy today, and probably won't these next two days. However, huzzah for a five day weekend of Galaxy goodness coming up after that.

Going to play a bit of Cooking Mama 2 and sleep. Night OTT.

I completely agree that Buffalo should just suck it up and lay out Brady. fuck him and the Pats for trying to keep running up the score.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Sorta. I decided i'd rather have Rock Band. I'm about to put them up on ebay. Unless you wanted something...[/QUOTE]

Nah I am good. I want some of that shit you got, but I got too much shit I have not played yet. Adding more shit is going to set me back into old habits.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Nah I am good. I want some of that shit you got, but I got too much shit I have not played yet. Adding more shit is going to set me back into old habits.[/quote]

Alright then. To ebay it goes!

Maybe tomorrow.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']sometimes i fill up a latex glove with warm water, tie it off, and hold it
while pretending i'm holding someone's hand[/quote]

Is it really that hard for you to find a girlfriend?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I like your sig Moxio. I still think that is one of the greatest games on the 360.[/QUOTE]

Thunx.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']sometimes i fill up a latex glove with warm water, tie it off, and hold it
while pretending i'm holding someone's hand[/quote]

r o f l

while pretending i'm holding someone's hand[/QUOTE]

Wow.

1195442316503.jpg

The guy is me.

And it is that hard.

Sometimes I hug a pillow tight at night and pretend it's a girl that I love. Or one that I would love.

I see my decision to ignore punk earlier today was the right one.

4.5 pages left on this paper. Good thing only a rough draft is due tomorrow.

I hug a pillow too. It's a habit of mine. I have a body pillow I like to hold.
I used to have a stuffed bear that was big, but my mom made me get rid of it.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']
1195442316503.jpg

The guy is me.

And it is that hard.

Sometimes I hug a pillow tight at night and pretend it's a girl that I love. Or one that I would love.[/quote]

Well why is it so hard? Do you ask girls out?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I hug a pillow too. It's a habit of mine. I have a body pillow I like to hold.
I used to have a stuffed bear that was big, but my mom made me get rid of it.[/QUOTE]
I never had a teddy bear, I had a muthatruckin' panda bear. He was so chroo.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']No one showed up to that guy's party because it looked like a pussy-ass-party. Where are the blunts? The surp?[/quote]

I dunno man. The cake looked pretty good.

Wow I just read about the KB Toys sale. I hope they actually have some games there. If that shit turns out to be legit I am going to probably grab 4 games (provided they have what all I want).

Ok, i'm going to bed so I can pretend like i'm pissed at my girlfriend for acting like a bitch so that she can then feel bad about it and feel as though she has to give me makeup sex.

See punk? You're not missing out on much.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Wow I just read about the KB Toys sale. I hope they actually have some games there. If that shit turns out to be legit. I am going to probably grab 4 games.[/quote]

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Nah I am good. I want some of that shit you got, but I got too much shit I have not played yet. Adding more shit is going to set me back into old habits.[/quote]

I shall now call you Asshat McTitfuck.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']No one showed up to that guy's party because it looked like a pussy-ass-party. Where are the blunts? The surp?[/QUOTE]

You got mini games where you run on top of a ball? Nigga fuck that. Niggaz aint even playin beer pong?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I shall now call you Asshat McTitfuck.[/QUOTE]

BOGO is too tempting. I have a 50 percent extra trade in coupon I can use to basically play them for free (only going to get new games). I couldn't have broken even on trade credit with TOB and Darkness, but if I get shit like AC and Uncharted I know I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back