The J Dilla OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']That Triple eats doo doo on a stick.[/QUOTE]

Your opinon doesn't count. You like to fuck around with big green mother fuckers. Plus it would take you like 10 years to pay that shit off.

[quote name='lordwow']Oh Casey, the GRE wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I got a 1280 on it, which is far better than I need for my program, with just about 3 or 4 hours of studying.[/QUOTE]

Good to hear. I just need to focus on the verbal and I think I will be alright. The math I just have to make sure I take it slow and the writing section should be fine as long as spelling and grammar are not big components.

Renting a PS3 would be nice, but then I would just want to have one to keep. fucking college needs to be over so I can get that paycheck.

[quote name='JimmieMac']The video store, local, when Them Duces came out rented the system out. It was a 600 dollar deposit because they didn't want people renting it just to sell it. I doubt PS3 will have that problem.[/QUOTE]
If a nigga can cough up $600 to rent that double, they might as well just fucking buy one.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Your opinon doesn't count. You like to fuck around with big green mother fuckers. Plus it would take you like 10 years to pay that shit off.[/QUOTE]

Godammit.

TFN lemme borrow yo' dreamcast nigga.

[quote name='zewone']I guess I could do that, but I dunno.

Now you're giving me ideas.

Anyone want to buy a 40GB PS3?[/QUOTE]

you'll have to swallow some pride, but if all you want to do is play MGS4, then it's probably worth it vs. having an expensive piece of plastic (a month's rent or at least a decent chunk out of it?) sitting around.

[quote name='lordwow'] Oh Casey, the GRE wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I got a 1280 on it, which is far better than I need for my program, with just about 3 or 4 hours of studying. [/quote]

how advanced does the math get?

Why are you trying to get zewone to sell his That Triple?

Thats not very nice.

EDIT: Yeah Moxio, I can ship her out tommorrow. Parcel post though.

[quote name='Moxio']TFN NEEG AINT ANSWERIN MY QWESCHUN! :hot:[/QUOTE]

Do you know how much the shipping cost would be on an ass that big? TOO fuckIN MUCH.

[quote name='TFN']Why are you trying to get zewone to sell his That Triple?

Thats not very nice.

EDIT: Yeah Moxio, I can ship her out tommorrow. Parcel post though.[/QUOTE]

the best game on the that triple is folding at home

[quote name='Apossum']you'll have to swallow some pride, but if all you want to do is play MGS4, then it's probably worth it vs. having an expensive piece of plastic (a month's rent or at least a decent chunk out of it?) sitting around.

how advanced does the math get?[/QUOTE]

Geometry, and some advanced algebra. Nothing too tough. I haven't taken math since freshman year of college (4 years ago), and just by memorizing a handful of formula (mainly volume/area of figures), I got a 760 on it. Same score I got on my SAT I Math.

But to give you an idea, about 6% of the applicants ace the math, compared to like

[quote name='lordwow']Geometry, and some advanced algebra. Nothing too tough. I haven't taken math since freshman year of college (4 years ago), and just by memorizing a handful of formula (mainly volume/area of figures), I got a 760 on it. Same score I got on my SAT I Math.[/QUOTE]

ah, good. I was worried about calc and trig.

[quote name='Liquid 2']If a nigga can cough up $600 to rent that double, they might as well just fucking buy one.[/quote]

It was just a hold on your credit card. Not real money. And the PS2 was hard to find so they had to do what they saw fit to keep the system in-house.

So where's that COD crew at? We already got some on board but we should get some more. I'm feeling really funny and entertaining tonight.

[quote name='JimmieMac']It was just a hold on your credit card. Not real money. And the PS2 was hard to find so they had to do what they saw fit to keep the system in-house.

So where's that COD crew at? We already got some on board but we should get some more. I'm feeling really funny and entertaining tonight.[/QUOTE]

ugh, that would suck so bad if that thing DRE'd on you. probably a good chance of that happening with a launch system.

Damn. My presentation on whether mouth tattoos are the worst decision has been ruined.
Someone in the class room has an obsession with tattoos and he'd prolly make it hard on me to end it quick.
Anyone else got an idea on what is the worst decision ever?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Damn. My presentation on whether mouth tattoos are the worst decision has been ruined.
Someone in the class room has an obsession with tattoos and he'd prolly make it hard on me to end it quick.
Anyone else got an idea on what is the worst decision ever?[/QUOTE]
Use that spidey tat picture as an example of a bad tattoo and argue how a mouth tattoo would be even worse.

[quote name='lordwow']Geometry, and some advanced algebra. Nothing too tough. I haven't taken math since freshman year of college (4 years ago), and just by memorizing a handful of formula (mainly volume/area of figures), I got a 760 on it. Same score I got on my SAT I Math.

But to give you an idea, about 6% of the applicants ace the math, compared to like

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Damn. My presentation on whether mouth tattoos are the worst decision has been ruined.
Anyone else got an idea on what is the worst decision ever?[/QUOTE]

extremely large breast implants...for men?

[quote name='Apossum']extremely large breast implants...for men?[/quote] I'll probably incorporate that somehow.

Anyone got a link to that Spidey tat anywhere?

spideytatga0.jpg

:puke:

[quote name='zewone']I don't see how Rocko can say there is nothing wrong with that abomination.[/QUOTE]
He probably had the same design on his birthday cake.

You's guys should record these CoD4 sessions that sound entertaining. Bring back the days of JimmieMac's video antics. good times...

[quote name='crystalklear64']Rocko, if you're around I found a copy of GHIII today at Fred Meyers, so be ready to throw down![/QUOTE]

I TAKE U ON, BITCH

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Wow.
Liquid, Circle Takes the square is awesome. :D[/QUOTE]
Glad you like 'em. :)
As the Roots Undo is an amazing album.

[quote name='slimpip']Munchin' NOMNOMNOMin' on some Donuts right now ~_~ TURN IT UP! A LITTLE LOUDER!

RIP DILLA[/QUOTE]This cat knows what's up.

Sweet, there is a theatrical production of The Lord of the Rings when I will be in London. We get a free ticket to a show so that would be amazing to see. Also the BBC Orchestra is playing 3 overtures from Beethoven's Fildelio.

Damn I need to stop working myself up for this trip. It is so long a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back