The Jaded Gamers - Gaming Night (Austin, TX Area)

Katsu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The Jaded Gamers - Gaming Night!

When: Friday Night, May 11th, 2007
Where: Rob's House (N. Austin/Round Rock area.) Email me for directions.

I have the weekend and the house to myself. Figured it's about time for gaming get together. :)

I'll be bringing out all the cool stuff (and some shitty stuff) and setting up some network gaming goodness. Maybe even a tournament or two.

I'll have the following out to play...

New Generation:
Xbox 360 x 2 (networked)
PS3
Wii

Old Generation:
XBox x 3 (networked)
PS2 x 2 (networked)
Gamecube
Dreamcast

Classic Consoles:
Atari 2600
ColecoVision
Odyssey^2
NES
SNES
Genesis/32x/Sega CD
TurboGrafx-16/TurboDuo CD
PlayStation
Saturn

Portables:
GameBoy / GameBoy Color / GameBoy Advance
Neo Geo Pocket Color (with link up cables for x2 fun)
Nintendo DS
PSP

Rarities/Oddities:
Virtual Boy
Philips CD-i
3DO
Atari Jaguar
Neo Geo CDZ

Full Size Arcade Games:
Neo Geo 4-slot (with about 20 games)
Street Fighter II Turbo Hyper Fighting
Killer Instinct

Lots of other crap!

If you love games, be here on Friday!

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. May I bring or ?
A. Absolutely! But leave your gear in your car when you get here, and we'll ask you to get your stuff as needed. Also, label all your stuff! If you don't have it labled, I'll try to have some masking tape and a marker available for you. We don't want to mix up games/equipment. Also, don't get butt hurt if no one wants to play your game. It happens.

Q. Should I bring a TV/Monitor?
A. Yes! I have quite a few TVs and monitors, but I could use some more. If you're bringing a TV or CRT Monitor, try to keep it 20" or smaller. If you're bringing LCD goodness, even better. Please let me know ASAP if you plan to bring a TV or monitor.

Q. Food?
A. That's not really a question is it? But OK. We'll probably have some snacks out, but it will be BYOB. Also bring a few bucks to chip in for pizza or something.

Q. What time does it start?
A. Show up anytime on Friday after 7pm.

Q. What time does it end?
A. Whenever you want to leave. Just be gone by Sunday. ;)

Q. Can I bring a friend?
A. Yup.

Let me know if you have any more questions. Contact me at [email protected] for directions or with any questions/comments.

Please RSVP if possible.

-Rob

[quote name='Roufuss']Huh?

I sure wouldn't invite a bunch of internet strangers to my house, but I guess that's just me.[/QUOTE]

same.

I would meet up with people but not invite a shit load of strangers to my house to game.

200px-Fatguystrangler.png

Friday night is my game night with friends where we play things like Pictionary.

Otherwise I'd probably go, and convince Liquidnight and DrMarioKart to meet me there.

Hey there, Katsu. I'm over here in S. Austin near Oltorf, and might just come out tommorow. I'll PM you later with more questions and junk, but how many people are you expecting to show up?

I'd try and make it out there once the school year is over, but I have too much shit going on now with finals and AP tests. Blegh.

Maybe next time.

But yeah, you're oddly trusting, considering how you know none of us.

bread's done
Back