The "JoiletJake stinks" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='wubb']You don't have to pay Netflix to do the streaming thing?[/quote]

Yeah you do... I thought you had Netflix for some reason.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah you do... I thought you had Netflix for some reason.[/QUOTE]

Nope, I have Redbox.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']busted img is busted.

[/quote]

fuck me...

wheels.gif

Shit, it worked when I previewed the post and when I reloaded the page

Gotta be less lazy and not link directly to pages

But the 2nd try alternates between working and not working, but whatever.

I played L4D for like 5 hours yesterday and only managed to beat the very first campaign.

It was damn good.

The only thing I am fearing from the NXE is the fact that I am prone to watch a movie the play some games......then watch another movie.

Yesterday my xbox was on for about 12 hours straight. I watched 3 movies and played L4D.

Since the worst thing you can do to an xbox is actually use it...I am hoping that this isnt sucking the life out of my xbox.

[quote name='manthing']Is L4D worth $40?[/quote]

Yes. Yes it is.

If it was between getting laid and L4D.....I might actually have to think about it for a second before deciding...
to play L4D! :lol:

Which on a related note...is why my girl is pissed at me. :cool:

[quote name='manthing']Is L4D worth $40?[/QUOTE]
yup imo

20 hours of play and i have beaten the 1st campaign, almost beaten the 2nd, got fairly far in the 3rd, haven't even started the 4th, and have played 3 matches of multiplayer. Multiplayer is awesome playing as the zombies because once you play more of the missions as a survivor you learn what shit really sucks, and you can just do that to the other team playing as survivors. Good fun. But then it sucks being the survivors after the round is over.

Did you have a problem matchmaking, frosty?

I finally had my taste of the wait everybodys been bitching about. Even with a potty of five, I think we played seven matches in almost 4 hours, and two of those matches had everybody drop out or we lost connection. :whistle2:k

I think the last match we played had a 45 minute pre game lobby. :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Did you have a problem matchmaking, frosty?

I finally had my taste of the wait everybodys been bitching about. Even with a potty of five, I think we played seven matches in almost 4 hours, and two of those matches had everybody drop out or we lost connection. :whistle2:k

I think the last match we played had a 45 minute pre game lobby. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Last night wasn't so bad... the other night, we had a party of 5 and someone dropped... it took us forever to find another match.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'd turn down a 200lb latina for a shoot 'em up game, too.[/quote]

Shaddup! You bastard. :lol:

I also ran into another glitch that had never happened, but it didn't ruin the game or anything. I'd get into a chainsaw duel, win, and my character would back up and drop the chainsaw without killing the other player. Also died a few times and my character was still able to move. :whistle2:k

EDIT: Soodmeg, post a picture of your latina goddess. You can black out the face if you want. :]

no, just gh :(

RB2 is probably the next game I get, but I missed turning in my paystub for this period, so I probably won't have it till December.

I do have two of those 48 hour codes though ready to be used for such an occasion.

[quote name='wubb']Actually it's kind of hard to make an av that looks too ridiculous. Well I only spent a few minutes so maybe it can be done.

Question on the XBL party thing. Does that mean you can form an XBL party and then voice chat with each other as everyone is playing different games?

Somebody not on my ignore list answer please, thanks.[/quote]

From what they said at E3...That was my understanding. But you would be able to 'switch channels'.

[quote name='munch']Do you have RB2, CK64? If so, let's play tonight.[/quote]

CK's only got XBL silver...

and a few 48 hour codes ain't enough...

Chika knows this...

[quote name='wubb']Yeah I discovered that last night when I was in a party with # "I don't own a mic" 83

I guess it makes sense to work that way although it might be nice to have a quick toggle to switch between in-game chat and XBL party chat. I think you have to leave the party to do that now.[/quote]

I have a mic...just didn't have it there at that particular time...:cry:. But Number85 wanted to know who was talking to me through the TV...I told her it was Santa. She says Hi.

If one of those 30$ for a year things became available, I might consider it, but it pretty much goes against everything I believe in. Especially when I still mainly play PC games. Scrounging up 48 hour codes will probably do me just fine for how often I play.

[quote name='Dkellar']I was a little disappointed in the past few episodes. Last weeks episode was terrible.[/quote]

"Elementary School Musical" was the best episode this season (I haven't watched last night's, so that may change).

[quote name='prmononoke']"Elementary School Musical" was the best episode this season (I haven't watched last night's, so that may change).[/QUOTE]

The one about the south american pan flute bands was amusing, if sole for craig's comments. :D

[quote name='prmononoke']"Elementary School Musical" was the best episode this season (I haven't watched last night's, so that may change).[/quote]

Oh, it wasnt that good at all.

I'm gonna go jogging this afternoon but I plan to do some serious ass gaming from 6EST onward. Hopefully my L4D will be delivered. Plus some more resistance and Gears.

I really need to fidna good group to play with in public to up my gears rank to two bars. I don't need no four bars oranythign crazy like that. But i think matchmaking is a lot more difficult at 1 bar because there are so many players of a higher rank that are excklluded or put against you as a mismatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back