The Killers ticket- Atlantic City 9/29 Need one more person

pds319

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Sup guys. I'm in a pickle right now. Tomorrow is the concert at the Borgata and I needed another person to take the ticket. It's $51 and we are staying in A.C. Thurs-Saturday. Room and board is free if you come. Let me know as soon as possible if you want to come. I'm here in P.G. County, MD so it would be best if you want to come, that you live near me or on the way to the show.

The Killers really seem like they suck penis live. I saw a video of them performing and it was really piss-poor. How did they sound when you saw them Chris?

[quote name='Chris Dillon']When i went to see the killers it was only like 25$ and i got to see them with hot hot heat. I guess they think there big now.[/QUOTE]
just another thing to go to when i finally get my time machine...

actually they are just really about the music. they play there songs with no antics. Now i just saw my chemical romance and they are all about stagemanship.

[quote name='pds319']Sup guys. I'm in a pickle right now. Tomorrow is the concert at the Borgata and I needed another person to take the ticket. It's $51 and we are staying in A.C. Thurs-Saturday. Room and board is free if you come. Let me know as soon as possible if you want to come. I'm here in P.G. County, MD so it would be best if you want to come, that you live near me or on the way to the show.[/QUOTE]

These guys are all fakes... they can't even rap. Eminem can rap!!! No act either... I have no idea what these clowns are doing... rubbing each other on stage and stuff.

ICP and Bizkit - PEACE!

the killers is indie... although now that they've reached great popularity they are prolly going to be shunned by the indie community

i know i almost have (damn mr. brightside)

bread's done
Back