The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga

AndrewCP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://snkplaymoreusa.com/pr-9-21-2007.php

Well it looks like this collection of KoF games including '95, '96, and '97 is finally coming out for the PSP. This is exactly what I've been waiting for and I must say that I probably wont have much use for homebrew anymore (though I'll still keep my PSP homebrew enabled).

The only thing I want after this collection is a collection that at least includes KoF '99 and a Fatal Fury collection including some of the later titles such as FF3, Real Bout series, and Mark of the Wolves. Still, I'm quite pleased and grateful that SNK is releasing these three awesome KoF games. So is anyone else excited about this title?

I would love to have this type of game for my PSP, but the d-pad on it, is really bad for this type of game, very uncomfortable.

Although MOW would be awesome to have on the go.

Not that I'm complaining, since it's always nice to have a few more fighters, but why release the Orochi collection for the PSP, and not the SamSho Anthology? Eh, who knows, maybe the PSP version of that "SNK Arcade Classics Vol. 1" will include Samurai Shodown 2. Then again, it's more likely to include the non-anthologized SNK titles such as Baseball Stars, Neo Turf Masters, King of the Monsters, Ikari Warriors, Sengoku, etc.

Saw a gametap commercial for neo turf masters the other day.
Very weird seeing a commercial for a 12 year old game that really want to play. But I would never sign up for a gametap account.

bread's done
Back