The Kore Gang

kodave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I just purchased a new copy of The Kore Gang off of Glyde and I had some questions about whether or not this is the American version of it.

30vki6b.jpg

Sorry for the blurry pic, but the first reason I ask is because there are numbers printed on the side of the game box itself where it opens up.

2u46mhf.jpg

Over the box, instructions and disc there is both English and what I believe is French. This makes me think that maybe this is coming from Canada? But since this is a small title that barely made it to market perhaps they just did the multiple language thing to cover all of their North American bases?

2zdw0er.jpg

Then the construction of the case concerns me. I thought Nintendo switched over to the recycled cases with the recycle arrow punch through on front of the box and whatnot. But here, that isn't the case and this is a recently released game. Secondly, the case material doesn't feel like the usual plastic. It feels like some kind of recycled plastic composite.

73f5hu.jpg

But it does have the official Nintendo Wii logo etched into the case, making me think this is legit.

So to get to the point of all of this: Did anyone else here purchase The Kore Gang in America?

If so, did the box, instructions, and disc have multiple languages on it?

Did your box have those numbers printed along the edge where it opens?

Or did I get sent something from Canada?

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Forgot it was coming out last year, the french/english manual wouldn't surprise me since my copy of Red Steel 2 had multi lingual manual as well.

If it plays, I wouldn't worry about it too much. If it says NTSC/US I think you're good to go.

Better question is, is it any good was looking into picking it up, but as I said forgot it was coming out...at..all. :lol:

bread's done
Back