The largest buy sell trade thread in CAG history

would you shoot me an offer for what you'd pay for Heroes of Ruin (mint, mint case, cart, and all instructions, I am a collector, like yourself!) Only been in the system ONCE, played for 4 weeks, then out and put away.

PM me the offer, maybe we can work something out :)

Hello, could you see my list for Fire Emblem: Awakening and/or Pokemon White 2? I have a lot of games on your want list and would obviously be willing to trade a lot of it for the two, mostly Fire Emblem.

Hey guys I have a thread but no link as im on my phone, I have a UK PSN Code for Terraria on playstation, im looking for $8 PayPal just give me a PM :)

I am very interested in getting NHL 13. If anyone is interested in trading let me know.
I'm offering Battlefield 3, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Mafia II, Borderlands, Black Ops, LA Noire, and Singularity

I've got Pokemon XD,Mario TTYD and Wind Waker for the gamecube. To be honest though, just looking for cash right now on them. All of them are complete including inserts. I already have FE for the 3ds that'd be the only thing I'd really want right now on your list :) 

bread's done
Back