the last episode of aqua teen hunger force on august 15th at midnight

Actually, there are episodes scheduled for September...

August 05, 2004

Last Episode? We Think Not

Yes, we've seen the bumps from Adult Swim. Do we think they're funny? YES! Do we think they're real? Hell no. This is the same stuff they did before when the DVD's were coming out. This is the same stuff they did when Harvey Birdman was reaching its last episode of the season. We're not falling for it.

We the editors, as well as SEVERAL fan sites have schedules for Adult Swim, some going as far as the first week of October. All show the set of Aqua Teen shows we have listed, as well as blank spots for episodes that haven't been made yet. On top of that, (small commentary here), how stupid do the people at Williams Street think the fans are? ATHF is their biggest money maker. To end it without a good reason would be ratings suicide. Plus, what are they going to replace it with? More reruns of Brak? Granted, they occasionally have an anarchist attitude toward their product, and love to mess with fans frequently by doing stuff like this. But really, is anyone with a computer and an IQ over 75 really buying this one?

To our knowledge, it's not going away. And if by some reason it does go away, we're sure it's just the staff screwing with the fans, and they'll bring it back eventually. But again, we say, To OUR KNOWLEDGE AND FACTS WE'VE BEEN GIVEN, THE SHOW WILL STILL BE ON THE AIR AFTER AUGUST 14TH.

Season 4
43. 4-1 2401 25-Apr-2004 Video Ouija
44. 4-2 2402 09-May-2004 Unremarkable Voyage
45. 4-3 2404 15-Aug-2004 Remooned
46. 4-4 2403 22-Aug-2004 The Nuge (AKA: Gee Whiz)
47. 4-5 2405 12-Sep-2004 Robositter
48. 4-6 2406 29-Aug-2004 E-Dork
49. 4-7 2407 05-Sep-2004 Little Brittle

I think they did that on the 2nd season...

Yeah they wouldn't cancel it, because they clearly know, that meatwad get the money see.

ok i just saw the aqua teen commercial it said it will be cancelled next sat at midnight. Half of me hopes it is just a publicity stunt the other half wants it to be gone so i dont have to pay for any more of their boxsets. Just think how much it will cost to have every simpsons episode and they arent even close to being done yet

I've watched them since it first came out, great show. I'm sure they will remake the series, it just got kind of mainstream popular after all. Also, the show is so odd and random, that scripts should come together pretty easy.

I don't understand how it makes any money. Horrible show.

OInly thing worth watching in adult swim is family guy, and most of that I caught during the cox run.

bread's done
Back