The last of us and Beyond two souls will be 19.99$ at pharmaprix the 26th only.

mjafyx

CAGiversary!
From the boxing day flyer.

"Selected" Nintendo ps3 and xbox also 19.99$

Can someone confirm if shopper drug mart has the some deal in the rest of Canada?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last of Us and others were cheaper for black friday.   I'll be interested to see what Nintendo games are on sale.

Last of Us and others were cheaper for black friday. I'll be interested to see what Nintendo games are on sale.
Are you referring to Last of Us being $14.99? Because, I don't remember ever seeing it for less during Black Friday.

I'm seem to recall Last of Us only dropping to $39 everywhere around Black Friday. Pretty sure everyone slid the price back up to $60 promptly after too, so you can't even find it anywhere for $40 now if you want it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought Last Of Us From Shoppers for $17.99   too bad i don't have this  Pharmaprix  here in NS  i would be all over Beyond Two Souls

Are you referring to Last of Us being $14.99? Because, I don't remember ever seeing it for less during Black Friday.
Yes. All the games Shoppers had at $19.99 and have had for awhile dropped to $14.99 over Black friday weekend. I picked up Last of Us, SplinterCell, Galaxy 2, Proffesor layton and Kirby.

Just to inform you guys, Toys R Us price matched this for me. Got Last of Us and Beyond Two Souls for $20 each.

bread's done
Back