The Last of Us - Easy Giveaway

BrassMonkey1010

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Giveaway is over, the randomly picked winner was  jmart9178.  Congrats! Not sure if your a CAGer or not, but I contacted you on youtube for your address information, get back to me soon so you can play!

Thanks everyone else for entering,  Youtube is a bitch and put a bunch of copyright claims on my videos removing all the audio, so the series didn't go exactly as planned :/   At least this game is flipping amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for doing the giveaway, hope I win *fingers crossed*

Commented and subscribed, YT name brak014

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone...so I accidentally acquired two copies of The Last of Us, and decided to giveaway one. All you have to do to enter is leave a comment on part 1 of my lets play of the game. Link is below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnLLM2s6_K4&feature=youtu.be

(i don't recommend watching much of the let's play if you don't want to be spoiled at all)

You have a good chance at winning because this is a completely new channel, so not to many people should be entering.

I will randomly select a winner in a couple days, and mail them out the game. Good luck!
How does one go about and acquire additional copies?

I take it this is PS3 only? Sucks to be me....

Cool contest and you are the cools for giving on CAG.

*sigh* I think because this channel is not partnered, youtube is putting a bunch of copyright claims on videos and removing the audio, so this lets play series is essentially canceled.   But nonetheless, I randomly picked a winner, jmart9178, not sure if he is a CAGer or not, but congrats!

bread's done
Back