The Last of Us Remastered - PS4 [Digital Code] $13.99 @ instantgamecode

Ducain23

Banned
http://www.instantgamecodes.com/buy/index.php?pName=The-Last-Of-Us-Remastered-PS4-Download-Code

was posted at sd and people say this site is legit

so I went ahead and tried to purchase one but got denied for some reason\

got this message after inputting my name, address, CC info at paypal, which then redirected me back to the site where it gave me this deny message

"Your order has been denied due to a high risk score. Unfortunately we cannot accept payment from you at this time, please do not attempt to replace an order. Check back in the near-future for alternative payment methods such as Bank Transfer."

But to provide some insight into your dilemma they probably screen by name, CC, billing address, e-mail address, etc. Something in your personal information must have triggered their safety net.

Last edited by a moderator:
But to provide some insight into your dilemma they probably screen by name, CC, billing address, e-mail address, etc. Something in your personal information must have triggered their safety net.
well I did put in a fake name and possibly fake address (not sure about this one) on their site when I registered.

I put in real info at paypal page

and i have no pp account nor do i plan on making one. if i did i would have used my pp account instead of using my cc now wouldn't i? ;)

read up more on sd and people are getting their codes so it is seemingly a legit site albeit a bit sketchy with the delivery of their codes

Thanks OP - I finally bit on this deal sub $15.

After I submitted the paypal payment the code arrived in less than 5 mins.  Code redeemed without any probs and am downloading now.

I bit as well, and it worked. As scammy as it looks, it did work. What tripped me up is you have to get the code through their website, not email. It's totally not obvious. It's also a scan of a download card. Was barely good enough quality to read. But it worked, so I'm happy.

Every time I see a lower price on these codes, I think I should bite because I figure the codes have to run out one of these days.  Apparently not.  I don't understand how these companies get so many, but apparently I should keep waiting until they hit $5 since it seems they have unlimited quantities.

I think they literally do it on the fly - I bought 2 and one was pretty clear, the other one looked like a photocopy of a photocopy.  Oh well, they both work!

Bought, payment went through, 3 hours, no email to registered one or PayPal. Can you view your code online somehow?

Edit* saw view product button now...lol. Worked great

Sucks, I have a code from the bundle but rather have the physical game. That and I already beat it on the PS3 (though I do want it on the PS4 too). What to do.

bread's done
Back