The Last Story limited edition (art book+cd) in stock @ newegg

Yeah. Even though my copy from Newegg wasn't damaged, I would recommend getting the game elsewhere if you have a choice.

[quote name='Gators300']
I also picked up a play copy from Best Buy and can confirm there is no CD but the packaging and everything else is the same.[/QUOTE]

I was about to ask about this. So did BB just not get any CDs? I got a copy from GS and one from BB and didn't get a CD from BB =( I was pretty irritated at that

^_^x KD

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']For what it's worth, I just received my copy from Newegg 15 minutes ago, and it's in perfect condition. It *was* sent in a bubble mailer, however, so I'm probably just one of the lucky ones.[/QUOTE]

Mine was like this as well. It's still shitty that they send all games the way they do.

[quote name='shivan128']I got mine from newegg on friday... came in a bubble mailer and crushed. :( Lesson learned, no more CE's from newegg.[/QUOTE]

Amazon did the same to me with mine, which I got on Friday. The damage was minimal for me, fortunately.

I ordered a few days ago and got the game in today. I ordered two copies so Newegg would ship in a box and my games arrived mint. So that plan worked. They are indeed the copies with the cd on the front of the box sealed inside the plastic wrap.

[quote name='addicted2games']I ordered a few days ago and got the game in today. I ordered two copies so Newegg would ship in a box and my games arrived mint. So that plan worked. They are indeed the copies with the cd on the front of the box sealed inside the plastic wrap.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I should do that from now one. Newegg's CE shipping is absolute crap. Mine came in a bubble mailer and in horrid condition.

after speaking with a csr and going through the claim process...they are sending me another one free of charge

can't say i can complain! they arent even asking for the damaged one back

and another thing, the csr told me this process would take 7-10 days....everything was settled in about a day and a half.

bread's done
Back