TeaBisquit

CAGiversary!
--------------------------------------------------At Staples----At Retail
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
-----------$15
----------$35
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks-------------------$30----------$40
------------------------------------------------------$45----------$75

Great deals in my opinion, especially since they're first party. Phantom Hourglass is more than %50 off of the retail price ($35) and Spirit Tracks is %25 off of retail ($40).

I do believe this only applies to Staples in Canada. I hear they don't sell games in the states.

Thos aren't very good prices. Phantom Hourglass at 15 isn't bad but Spirit Tracks has been sub $20 on several occasions.

Spirit Tracks has been sub $20 on several occasions.
Yeah, in the states. I've checked Amazon Canada, Walmart Canada, EBGames Canada, it's all $40 here as far as I've come to tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mtxbass1']There is a regional forum for Canada. A mod should move this there...[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how many regions Staples operates within or which of those sell games. Therefore I posted this here.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Spirit Tracks is $18 at walmart.com right now[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TeaBisquit']Yeah, in the states. I've checked Amazon Canada, Walmart Canada, EBGames Canada, it's all $40 here as far as I've come to tell.[/QUOTE]

Walmart.com is for the USA. I specifically stated above that I'm not talking about the USA. Thanks for the tip Skippy.

bread's done
Back