The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Wii U Limited Edition Bundle - Pre-Order

Just an FYI---some locations I went to are putting large yellow stickers on all Wii U consoles, including the Zelda bundle that state something to the effect of "Now just $299.99" with $349.99 crossed out.

If you are a collector just keep that in mind. I would imagine if you buy soon it will come off easier as it will have had less time to set.
What store is that?

Just an FYI---some locations I went to are putting large yellow stickers on all Wii U consoles, including the Zelda bundle that state something to the effect of "Now just $299.99" with $349.99 crossed out.

If you are a collector just keep that in mind. I would imagine if you buy soon it will come off easier as it will have had less time to set.
That's definitely going to affect the value of the console that you plan on hiding in your closet.

The wii u controller will work great for zelda games for sure . Anyone who played oot on 3ds has to be excited to play on the wii u gamepad .
It's even better; think magnified 10x. Seriously awesome experience, and this is coming from someone with a professionally calibrated 9G Kuro tv (still hailed by many professional AV mags/sites as THE reference..if you're not spending 3.5k+ on the most expensive Panasonic or more on a Sharp Elite a year or so ago)

the gamepad looks great, but seriously, what's up with the power/video cords.  can we not have them be black already?

on a side note, does anyone else's gamepad "rattle" on the right hand side?  my old one that i traded in had no issue, but when i google it it turns out to be a common problem.  any remedies that don't void warranty?

It's even better; think magnified 10x. Seriously awesome experience, and this is coming from someone with a professionally calibrated 9G Kuro tv (still hailed by many professional AV mags/sites as THE reference..if you're not spending 3.5k+ on the most expensive Panasonic or more on a Sharp Elite a year or so ago)
So you still have your pro 151fd also

My best buy had these too on the Deluxe models only though. The Zelda ones were not stickered.

So I planned on selling the codes and keeping my LE with the figure but I broke down and redeemed the code yesterday. How much should I sell the LE when I pick it up to recoup some of the cost of upgrading ?

The stickers shouldn't be a problem at GameStop...the ones around here have the stickers on the empty display boxes on the sales floor, but the actual consoles are kept in back. Mine had no stickers at all, not even a price sticker.

Got mine today! only had six of them now five.. They were still in back so no spider thingy.

The guy who got it for me didn't know if it came out yet so he had to check.. He thought it was pushed back or something.

I hope they keep them in back the box is too nice to put security stuff on it.

The wii u box at gs I went to had stickers, but they were displays the real system is in back.

I went there to get the 3ds circle pad attatchment and forgot! haha So gotta go back eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you still have your pro 151fd also
It's a 5020fd with elite board swap (essentially making it an Elite) calibrated by the man, D-nice, himself :) Should get it adjusted again for any drift and have him apply his black level lowering technique (proprietary, and brings the black level performance back to best in world, beating the Panny Z by 50%, at least)

It's a 5020fd with elite board swap (essentially making it an Elite) calibrated by the man, D-nice, himself :) Should get it adjusted again for any drift and have him apply his black level lowering technique (proprietary, and brings the black level performance back to best in world, beating the Panny Z by 50%, at least)
Sweet, I used d-nice's ISF day & night settings, didn't actually have him come to my home though.

My best buy had had around 15 boxes.

Literally just walked up to it and picked it up and was out in less than 3 minutes.

Of course she forgot to enter my rewards account.  

My best buy had had around 15 boxes.

Literally just walked up to it and picked it up and was out in less than 3 minutes.

Of course she forgot to enter my rewards account.  
you do know that you can enter it yourself with your receipt?

I grabbed one when I got off work yesterday. I was only the second person at my store to pick it up.....but we did have a few preorders. I was unsure about getting it, but my husband kept telling me to go ahead since he knows I love collectors editions. I'm going to sit the box next to my Link bobble-head from the original WW release. No other physical games yet, but I did snag the last white u pro controller and spent last night playing Earthbound.

you do know that you can enter it yourself with your receipt?
Do you get double the points if you purchase a console or does it not apply I'm assuming that it doesn't.

GET 2X POINTS on new game software, digital content and game accessories

How long do you have? I bought a Wii U on day one last november and they never entered it in.

Im probably to late right?
Try it lol, I also did one really late when I bought my 3ds, maybe less than a year but it's still worth a try.

My girlfriend put one on layaway for me at Walmart as a Christmas gift.

The plan is to watch stock and eBay prices. If it's worth reselling around Christmas, will do that. If not, I'm gladly keeping it. I just couldn't say no to that game pad.

My girlfriend put one on layaway for me at Walmart as a Christmas gift.

The plan is to watch stock and eBay prices. If it's worth reselling around Christmas, will do that. If not, I'm gladly keeping it. I just couldn't say no to that game pad.
You will keep it. I am still waiting for a WiiU Deluxe with Mario Bros for $250. I can wait another 12 months. No rush.

Just picked up my pre-order at Best Buy that i placed for in-store pick up a week or so back. Box was undamaged thankfully as the other deluxe sets they had (both versions) were all spider wrapped with damage :puke:. First Wii U here and really looking forward to this! :D/ lol. Now...

...Anyone know where i can find a plastic or glass case that i can cover my Wii U with?. Something like this i'm looking for:

http://clearpc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ClearPC_WII_U.jpg

I can't stand dust and i know my Wii U will collect dust like crazy if it's out in the open unprotected :/. We're still rockin' the ancient hairy carpets here in our house from the 70's! ;). And i don't have an entertainment center with glass doors or whatever, so that's out. I'm gonna re-organize the top of my dresser and put my Wii U on top of that but i need that plastic or glass case first. Anyone know how much these things go for?.

It's on one of the windwaker threads but no, the WW with the Wii U is not eligible for the promotion.
You advertise the DDP, redeem a code for a digital game out of the box and you don't get your first DDP credit with that?. C'mon now.. that's just lame! lol.

only if you use cash, credit card, and paypal, debit.
I used cash to get the console, but what I want to know is if the points I got were going to be doubled because of the 2X points from the rewards.

I know it doesn't really state it but yeah thats what I'm asking.

Just picked up my pre-order at Best Buy that i placed for in-store pick up a week or so back. Box was undamaged thankfully as the other deluxe sets they had (both versions) were all spider wrapped with damage :puke:. First Wii U here and really looking forward to this! :D/ lol. Now...

...Anyone know where i can find a plastic or glass case that i can cover my Wii U with?. Something like this i'm looking for:

http://clearpc.ca/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ClearPC_WII_U.jpg

I can't stand dust and i know my Wii U will collect dust like crazy if it's out in the open unprotected :/. We're still rockin' the ancient hairy carpets here in our house from the 70's! ;). And i don't have an entertainment center with glass doors or whatever, so that's out. I'm gonna re-organize the top of my dresser and put my Wii U on top of that but i need that plastic or glass case first. Anyone know how much these things go for?.

You advertise the DDP, redeem a code for a digital game out of the box and you don't get your first DDP credit with that?. C'mon now.. that's just lame! lol.
If you find out anything about it PM me, ive been looking for something like that to.

I used cash to get the console, but what I want to know is if the points I got were going to be doubled because of the 2X points. 

I know it doesn't really state it but yeah thats what I'm asking.
don't think so, not unless you use a bestbuy issued/store credit card. you basically just get 1 point for every $1 you spend. with tax. you probably have 300+ points.

Edit: https://my.bestbuy.com/about/faq/earningpoints, this is the website to report your missing points from your reciept

My brother picked up a console for me today as an early Christmas/birthday present (I didn't think this would still be around in December). $50 cheaper console + had $50 BB rewards + includes Zelda instead of Nintendo Land + dat gamepad = buy now instead of wait for next year when there are more games. My BB had 4 bundles out, all in good condition and no stickers.

I remember playing Wind Waker back in high school... can't wait to play it again :3

Other Wii U exclusives I'm looking forward to: Mario (the one out now and the one coming end of the year), Pikmin 3, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, and (hopefully) a new Zelda and Metroid. Any other major exclusives I'm missing?

don't think so, not unless you use a bestbuy issued/store credit card. you basically just get 1 point for every $1 you spend. with tax. you probably have 300+ points.

Edit: https://my.bestbuy.com/about/faq/earningpoints, this is the website to report your missing points from your reciept

Alright thanks I knew how to get them but the problem was that if it were to double the points, It doesn't double them when they are put in manually.

Glad to know its whatevs though.

Thanks.

Thats good news. I was kind of assuming nobody really new because people barely got the codes yesterday and the promotion takes 1 day to be reflected right?

Yeah, the site says 24 hours, but the code didn't process until a little after 24 hours. It works though, so that is great.

the gamepad looks great, but seriously, what's up with the power/video cords. can we not have them be black already?

on a side note, does anyone else's gamepad "rattle" on the right hand side? my old one that i traded in had no issue, but when i google it it turns out to be a common problem. any remedies that don't void warranty?
The"rattle" is a common problem that apparently affects all/most Gamepad's. In my launch Wii U it's just the buttons that rattle. If you hold the buttons down you should eliminate/reduce the problem. Of course this is just a way to prove it's the buttons and not something to solve the issue. If it's just the buttons I wouldn't worry about it.

Hi

i am selling my zelda wind taker HD and book code (wii U)

asking 35$ only and you get the game + the book has describe below

• Code to download The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD from the Nintendo eShop
  • Download code for the digital version of Hyrule Historia, a book that details the chronology

interested PM me paypal gift only

My brother picked up a console for me today as an early Christmas/birthday present (I didn't think this would still be around in December). $50 cheaper console + had $50 BB rewards + includes Zelda instead of Nintendo Land + dat gamepad = buy now instead of wait for next year when there are more games. My BB had 4 bundles out, all in good condition and no stickers.

I remember playing Wind Waker back in high school... can't wait to play it again :3

Other Wii U exclusives I'm looking forward to: Mario (the one out now and the one coming end of the year), Pikmin 3, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, and (hopefully) a new Zelda and Metroid. Any other major exclusives I'm missing?
Yarn Yoshi, Xenoblade 2, SMT x Fire Emblem.

bread's done
Back