The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Wii U Limited Edition Bundle - Pre-Order

Lmao people literally wait till the last minute then blame one guy for not being able to get the game. Oh my.

Just because people on here don't say what they do doesn't mean the people on here that you worship are not doing the same thing. Where's the dude that traded in a million UFC 3 games to take advantage of a promo? How he has screwed a lot of people out of the deal because of all his hoarding of the game. Maybe people want to actually play the game? That's different though because people worship him like a god on here. Lmao!!! Hypocrites
you mean Vigilante, the avid video game "trader"?

It's was ready for preorder on 8/28/13. People blaming that one guy for not getting it or crazy. You could have preordered online or put $5 down. No excuse. Pathetic.

^ To the people saying "Pathetic" or "You waited too long"

It was out for preorder for a WEEK. Usually when you preorder something you estimate the general amount of appeal that the game is going to have and then you provide that amount. 

Tell me one limited edition game that was sold out within a week of it being available for pre-order (whether or not it was Gamestop only).

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao what a weird excuse. People are rewarded for preordering. If there was no reason to preorder than what are we talking about. Looks like you underestimated the game and only you are to blame. Stop being rediculous. Even your cronies are laughing at you.

The last minute?  It was up for like a fucking week.  People are BUSY.  I'm juggling school and work as are a lot of people, other people with families and job as well.  Today was my only true day off in a while and of course the one free day I have it's sold out.

^ To the people saying "Pathetic" or "You waited too long"

It was out for preorder for a WEEK. Usually when you preorder something you estimate the general amount of appeal that the game is going to have and then you provide that amount. 

Tell me one limited edition game that was sold out within a week of it being available for pre-order (whether or not it was Gamestop only).
last of us post-pandemic edition

Hopefully it's permanent, I have no problem with people wanting to sell it's going to happen whether I approve of it or not but TommyLove had a way to rub it into peoples faces.
I think reselling is ok within reason. I reserved one extra to help pay for my own and that's it.I mean maybe I'm just spouting nonsense and drawing some ambiguous ethical line to justify my own actions but I do believe there is a difference

Nintendo limited edition actually means limited, especially with the Zelda franchise. While I agree ordering 40 copies is a bit much and hurts the number available to others, no one should have waited to preorder. It only took a minute to order online on day one. Online orders aren't charged until the item ships and only requires $5 in store so it's not a lot of money tied up while making a decision. You live and you learn, preorder sooner next time.

I will add this though - credit cards will be declined, orders will be cancelled and GameStop may end up having more available. Keep checking close to release online and in store and you should be able to find one. I was able to find two of the Zelda 3DS bundles weeks after release due to an extra shipment.

The last minute? It was up for like a fucking week. People are BUSY. I'm juggling school and work as are a lot of people, other people with families and job as well. Today was my only true day off in a while and of course the one free day I have it's sold out.

Yeah you are busy yet you are sitting on here bitching. You could have preordered at GameStop.com all week. Lmao...

Yeah, I'm guessing these will have another wave or two. For now, there's a stop on pre-orders, but I can see more showing up at some point. Oh well if they don't, it's a LE, but it's not like it's going to garner a whole lot of extra money for anyone who ends up selling off extras. Sometimes you pay a premium for waiting. Meh.

Is Cocojames' Tommy's alt or something?  I've never seen him prior to today and he seems a bit butthurt.

Anyway it's not the end of the world I guess, I really wanted a physical Wind Waker to go with the bundle I'm getting, but I'll just stick with the digital version at this point.

Nintendo limited edition actually means limited, especially with the Zelda franchise. While I agree ordering 40 copies is a bit much and hurts the number available to others, no one should have waited to preorder. It only took a minute to order online on day one. Online orders aren't charged until the item ships and only requires $5 in store so it's not a lot of money tied up while making a decision. You live and you learn, preorder sooner next time.

I will add this though - credit cards will be declined, orders will be cancelled and GameStop may end up having more available. Keep checking close to release online and in store and you should be able to find one. I was able to find two of the Zelda 3DS bundles weeks after release due to an extra shipment.
nvm

Not butthurt...quite happy. Got my preorder day one. You on the other hand...typical lazy person. It's always someone else's fault for your problems. Good thing you can vent to strangers. This site panics when someone doesn't agree with them. Lmao

You guys waited too long. That's it.

Lmao people literally wait till the last minute then blame one guy for not being able to get the game. Oh my.

how long was it available for preorder? like 4 days? Some people haven't even heard of it until now or weren't able to make it in by then.. I understand if it's been available but I mean seriously a few days and it's sold out. don't be dicks about it

So people don't know about something and its obviously someone else's fault. All the people who couldn't make the midnight screening of their favorite movie obviously can blame the ones that got there first. Lmao!!!

So people don't know about something and its obviously someone else's fault. All the people who couldn't make the midnight screening of their favorite movie obviously can blame the ones that got there first. Lmao!!!
Do you think before you speak? Like seriously? Your analogies are a joke!

1. Telling people they waited too long is a subjective comment you moron. Not everyone knew this set was even being released. I could see validity to your comment if every single person knew prior to this even being available but that's not the case. So saying someone waited too long is a subjective statement. Shut up about it!

2. No one is to Blame in all honestly. But when a nerd preorders 40 units its obvious the motivation is to sell these for profit. That doesn't help people who found out late. You would think he would have learned from all the hyrule historia books he is stuck with.

I said it before and I'll say it again, you bulk buyers that hoard 10, 20 or 40 units are the fucking armpit of this earth.

Ps - I called a specific GameStop not even an hour ago and asked if thy are taking preorders still and they said they are. I told them I'll be in tomorrow to preorder and they said sure thing. So as long as I get that preorder in, I'll show up the morning of release and grab one. Looks like ill be set.

after playing Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101, and Super Mario 3D World (plus seeing the new DK) at PAX, this bundle is the perfect time for me to get a Wii U. 

So it looks like you can preorder in-store at Bestbuy. Any word on Target? I'm going to try again after work today.
An update to in-store preorder at Target: looks like no go. They only had the preorder cards for just the game and not the bundle which makes me think it's going to be an online only preorder for Target. Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait for shipping.

You are so angry. Lmao
Not the least bit angry about getting one and ill tell you why. If I don't get a preorder, I'll buy one on eBay. Simple as that. Money isn't an issue with me. Regardless if I end up paying 100, 200, whatever. I'll have one in my possession. That is all ;)

Angry about a college student preordering 40 for some illusion he will sell them all? Maybe, then again you got stuck with all those hyrule books so...

An update to in-store preorder at Target: looks like no go. They only had the preorder cards for just the game and not the bundle which makes me think it's going to be an online only preorder for Target. Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait for shipping.
yup just got back from Target and no in-store preorders. think i'm going to put money down at GS or BBY as a backup just in case i cant score one at Target with the 10% (in-store only) coupon i got from changing my address.

Glad I went to the store last week.  I would have never guessed that the game would have sold out so fast... I guess I just had a feeling that going early was important.

GL to the non-hoarders out there.  I'm sure there will be a small restock or two in the coming month,

yea i already did that with 3 different employees, they put in the sku and it tells them they're not allowed to sell it as a preorder..

but if anyone was able to get them to do it let me know and how.

yea i already did that with 3 different employees, they put in the sku and it tells them they're not allowed to sell it as a preorder..

but if anyone was able to get them to do it let me know and how.
ask for a store manager, they have the power to over ride it.

Nice limited edition bundle -- well worth the purchase for one who can afford it and wants to try out the Wii U. Really digging the gamepad design too. However, I was so disenchanted with my launch Wii U that I sold it and never looked back. And also, judging by all the cool stuff this bundle comes with, it only makes me feel more ripped off at launch. 

240162 is the regular editon right?

Yes it is. I'm so sad right now. I clearly asked the employee to pre order the limited edition and not the regular edition, I even told him it was the one that was priced $59.99.

We don't need people in here posting that they pre-ordered more than one.

If you pre-ordered more than one, keep it to yourself.  All posting about that in here will do is to get people griping and complaining about it and that's something we don't need in here.

Both kids are campaigning for a WiiU for Christmas, so looks like I'll be trying to get one of the Zelda ones. I'd rather get them this one over the Basic or Vanilla Deluxe.

Buying & flipping one week after release. 

Take profits and put it all toward DARK SOULS II, which will be the greatest game ever made in the history ever. 

Buying & flipping one week after release.

Take profits and put it all toward DARK SOULS II, which will be the greatest game ever made in the history ever.
the plan is to flip mine for cash towards mario 3d, zelda 3ds & a second dualshock 4.

this Zelda bundle was the perfect incentive to invest in a Wii U. Having never played Wind Waker; the purchase just made sense. I only wish I could have picked up the system on the release date, instead of waiting for Best Buy to ship it. At least shipping was free and I get 6-months no interest with my BB card. Many reasons why I don't shop at Gamestop.

this Zelda bundle was the perfect incentive to invest in a Wii U. Having never played Wind Waker; the purchase just made sense. I only wish I could have picked up the system on the release date, instead of waiting for Best Buy to ship it. At least shipping was free and I get 6-months no interest with my BB card. Many reasons why I don't shop at Gamestop.
Im on the same boat as you but I'm not a big fan of the gamepad. Hopefully its a sticker and not actual paint.

bread's done
Back