The Lithograph Thread - Mass Effect, Alice, etc ...

Diatribal Deity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Yeah, not a deal per se. But if you have seen the price of the majority of these shoot up after they are sold out...you may think otherwise.

MASS EFFECT/DRAGON AGE/BIOWARE

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

Large
18x24 litho, 100lb paper. At least 300-800 normally printed. Signed
and numbered by artist.

($40-$80 each shipping starts at $6.50 for 1)

Current and past lithos
(Please note: some links to actual pictures may be dead)
Dead Reaper

Prototype SR2
5.gif

Archangel - $50 (gone)
photoxu.jpg

The Team - oversized - $80 (gone)
art-litho-me2-theteamltd-full.jpg

Cerberus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Miranda (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Legion (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Grunt (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Thane (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Tali (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Purgatory
thumbnail.aspx

Pragia (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Korlus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

The Wards (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Normandy (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Afterlife (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Collectors (gone)

The Illusive Man (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Jack (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Citadel (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Garrus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Omega (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Minuteman (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Illium (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Saren (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

They tend to make more of the newer ones than the previous batches. But anyone who has the previous ones will vouch for their quality.

Mini - these are not limited or signed so they go in and out of stock

(Illium and Omega)
(Garrus and Saren)
(Citadel and Minuteman)

24.00 each

(Tali)
(Thane)
(Grunt)
(Miranda)

10.00 each

Mini character 5-Pack

Unsigned and unnumbered

The Team $40

• Shipping in the past has been mixed, as they previously shipped in two large pieces of cardboard with exposed edges. Sometimes they are rolled up and shipped in tubes or boxes. Lately they have been shipped flat in double layered cardboard.
  • Upon receipt it is common to see a bit of scrunching near the corners, but they are working on ways of reinforcing these areas to avoid damage in future.
  • For framing, recommendations abound in the likes of stores like Michaels and others who frequently offer 40-50% OFF.
  • Occasionally there will be a sale or promo code made available (although not normally for shipping).
  • Do not be entirely discouraged if a litho sells out immediately. Refreshing within a few hours or days may reveal the occasional lucky cancellation or return made available.
  • Monitoring their store, forums, twitter and facebook will help keep you informed of upcoming releases if you can't live without these.
My upfront apology for not being able to update this real-time. Usually they release the newer character/ship lithos in limited batches while I am at work. Normally around 10-11 MDT and 5-6 MDT.

**New Releases will generally be split releases with the first release beginning at 10AM MDT and the second starting 5PM MDT**

Thanks to everyone who is able to give others the heads-up!

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

ALICE

http://alice2store.com/alice-art/alice-lithographs

DEAD SPACE/VISCERAL

http://visceralstore.com/_art/_lithographs

PORTAL/VALVE

http://store.valvesoftware.com/index.php?t=3&g=9

BORDERLANDS/GEARBOX

http://shop.gearboxsoftware.com/borderlands-art/

Rockstar Warehouse

https://warehouse.rockstargames.com/Category.aspx?c=Apparel%20%26%20Collectables

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently. I fucking hate Bioware store now. Some people have school. I was happy for the split release but they managed to screw that one up. They said it was a system error which is total BS.

[quote name='scarhawk']Apparently. I fucking hate Bioware store now. Some people have school. I was happy for the split release but they managed to screw that one up. They said it was a system error which is total BS.[/QUOTE]

fuck people and companies who make one mistake! Second chances pssssh :D

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']fuck people and companies who make one mistake! Second chances pssssh :D[/QUOTE]

So what do you do you when they screw up again.

[quote name='gamingdroid']So what do you do you when they screw up again.[/QUOTE]

Don't shop there. Problem is they effectively have the corner on the Mass effect lithograph market ;)

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']fuck people and companies who make one mistake! Second chances pssssh :D[/QUOTE]

It's not one. It's 3... ON THE SAME fuckING LITHO. That's messed up
Here:
1) Stealth release when a rep told us she'd tell us of the release time/date as soon as she had info except she said it 5 mins after the release (Whaaat?)
2) Another stealth release of a few of them the next day
3) It was said to be a split release giving people that go to school/work/etc. a chance to get the litho later in the day but due to a "system error" they released all 250 at once
4) A third stealth release of the litho today approximately 2 hours after they sold out in the morning.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Don't shop there. Problem is they effectively have the corner on the Mass effect lithograph market ;)[/QUOTE]
Yeah if we don't shop there others will. Ranting about them and damaging their consumer relationship should show them to be extra careful.

[quote name='scarhawk']It's not one. It's 3... ON THE SAME fuckING LITHO. That's messed up
Here:
1) Stealth release when a rep told us she'd tell us of the release time/date as soon as she had info except she said it 5 mins after the release (Whaaat?)
3) It was said to be a split release giving people that go to school/work/etc. a chance to get the litho later in the day but due to a "system error" they released all 250 at once
4) A third stealth release of the litho today approximately 2 hours after they sold out in the morning.[/QUOTE]

I can give you that, but at least up until this point they've been pretty consistent.

[quote name='scarhawk']It's not one. It's 3... ON THE SAME fuckING LITHO. That's messed up
Here:
4) A third stealth release of the litho today approximately 2 hours after they sold out in the morning.[/QUOTE]

are you also legendaryhawk?

[quote name='ssjmichael']This thread needs more whining[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ssjmichael']Bioware will miss your business[/QUOTE]
Good job. I didn't say I was going to stop buying lithos so I don't think that warranted an annoying sarcastic remark. I'm still not going to stop bitching about em though. They screwed up 4 times. That warrants at least several days of ranting. I know how I'm spending my weekend haha XD :bouncy::booty:

[quote name='scarhawk']Good job. I didn't say I was going to stop buying lithos so I don't think that warranted an annoying sarcastic remark. I'm still not going to stop bitching about em though. They screwed up 4 times. That warrants at least several days of ranting. I know how I'm spending my weekend haha XD :bouncy::booty:[/QUOTE]

I don't usually shop at places that I "hate" or that I've given 4 chances.o. If you do shop from them, doesn't mean you're giving them that 5th chance you apparently don't believe in?

Were you 100% occupied between 4:30 pm EST on April 23, and 12:30 AM on the 24th? Because the litho was up between that time.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I don't usually shop at places that I "hate" or that I've given a "5th chance" to. If you do shop from them, doesn't mean you're giving them another chance?[/QUOTE]

Meh I don't see it that way. Maybe if these lithos weren't limited then yes. But they will sell out of these regardless and let's face it I still want one. I will keep hanging it over them, as will many others but I feel compelled to buy them. Treehouse sucks but they have some damn good lithos.

Got my litho today and it's gorgeous! This is my first ME litho and I couldn't be happier.

Also got my Shepard figure today. My expectations were pretty low, but this is my favorite game-related figure. Excellent job. The face isn't even that bad, so I'm not sure what people are complaining about. It was a veritable ME day at my house!

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']Got my litho today and it's gorgeous! This is my first ME litho and I couldn't be happier.

Also got my Shepard figure today. My expectations were pretty low, but this is my favorite game-related figure. Excellent job. The face isn't even that bad, so I'm not sure what people are complaining about. It was a veritable ME day at my house![/QUOTE]

I don't think the complaint was so much about quality as it was with how long DC Direct took to get these made. :bomb: And due to their unprofessional handling of it, series 2 figures got canned. :cry:

Glad you like the figure. I love mine! My litho is waiting for me when I get off work too... :drool:

Well, I didn't get a chance to order the lithograph.

Then I find my package wasn't delivered early today with Warcraft 3 Battlechest by checking front door, although stated as such by tracking. Contacted amazon, told me to wait until Monday since sometimes pacakges get accidentally scanned, but eventually get's delivered.

Two hours later, going to get the mail. I find some @ss had left me the package on the stairs right below (mind you it wasn't there before) only to notice it was way to light to have a game inside. It was freaken empty!!! Some mofo had stolen my game! #@$@#$@#

Even took the receipt! :hot::hot::hot:

Holy shit I'm sorry to hear about that! My two lithos were "delivered" this morning but upon further investigations it was delivered to the local post office. I was hoping they would deliver it today but they didn't. Hopefully it comes tomorrow :/

got mine today as well. the litho is gorgeous, but...

the signature looks like chicken scratch and really detracts from the art. On top of that, it's not even a signature, it's in letter print in black ink of the artists last name only 'WATTS'. i really wish they had unsigned versions, or at least written in something like a paint pen

The stealth release got me my lithos recently. whenever they annouce them beforehand, all the damn professional resellers buy them all in seconds. Look at how long the initial 250 where up, for like 4 hours or more. These second 250 went in less than 20 minutes. I like it like this. Stealth for the first 250 and annouce times for the remainder. Its more fair that way.

[quote name='handsome_bitch']The stealth release got me my lithos recently. whenever they annouce them beforehand, all the damn professional resellers buy them all in seconds. Look at how long the initial 250 where up, for like 4 hours or more. These second 250 went in less than 20 minutes. I like it like this. Stealth for the first 250 and annouce times for the remainder. Its more fair that way.[/QUOTE]

I kinda agree with you. There was actually a 7 hour window where you could get them during the first release. I literally sat in front on my computer for at least 30min deciding on whether I should grab 1 or 2.

[quote name='confoosious']I'm just saying that it'll be good for people who missed out cause the prices will be lower.[/QUOTE]

not sure about that. One already sold for $185 and every other listing has it for over $150. Demand is still much higher than supply

[quote name='ssjmichael']not sure about that. One already sold for $185 and every other listing has it for over $150. Demand is still much higher than supply[/QUOTE]

Keith needs to be a little smarter. Some of em get damaged along the way. As a buyer I'd give negative feedback if it took longer to get a litho in mint condition than anticipated.

My Cerberus litho was damaged in the corner pretty badly and I just received it today.

Hmm...really sucks that some of these are getting damaged. I thought the packaging job on my Thane litho was great. Hope my order is okay. Coming Monday according to tracking

[quote name='confoosious']Unfortunately, this is the standard now. I haven't gotten a perfect litho in a while.[/QUOTE]

That's... I can't think of a proper word other than s***ty. Is there a reason why they don't use a large tube for shipping?

[quote name='elessar123']That's... I can't think of a proper word other than s***ty. Is there a reason why they don't use a large tube for shipping?[/QUOTE]

i dunno. i don't want to risk creases along the litho by poor rolling technique. (Nothing ruins a good time more than poor rolling technique.) I'm ok with minor bends in the corners. All frames cover it up anyway.

[quote name='confoosious']i dunno. i don't want to risk creases along the litho by poor rolling technique. (Nothing ruins a good time more than poor rolling technique.) I'm ok with minor bends in the corners. All frames cover it up anyway.[/QUOTE]

I actually did send a message to one of the Bioware reps regarding the Kirkwall Gates litho which recently got discontinued. The reason for that was because they were getting ALOT of complaints about it getting damaged because they tried to roll it up (too big to fit in a flat box). The problem is that with 100lb paper, when it is rolled up, they tend to cause creases.

Mine both came yesterday and I can honestly say they were almost perfect. One had minor bends about 1 mm in length in 2 corners and the other had 1 bend at the most 1 mm in length that I was able to correct by hand (I'll be keeping and framing this one.) I'm sorry to hear everyone else is getting some bad shipments though :( .

Yep your right last one I found expired in January. Well at least i got me a nice Garrett and Blightland Lithograph :D but with shipping to the UK i hope they get here in one piece.

I was tempted to get that Mass Effect Hoody instead and walk the streets like a terrorist/bank robber/nerdy fanboy. Here's hoping it stays in stock for a while.

Whats all this i'm reading about stealth ordering and stuff selling out in minutes? man that's crazy, and what do they do? just print up anoter "limited to 500 set in a few months lol?" Anyway i thank you guys for the thread but my credit card doesn't. Didn't know the site existed until i saw it.:bow:

Crap, I checked tracking this morning, and it said it was delivered yesterday. I was at the office picking up a package from Amazon, but there was no UPS parcel, and no slip on my door. Proof of delivery page didn't have a signature.

My lithographs were delivered on Friday to my local USPS Post Office by UPS and then they delivered it to me on Saturday. I'm sure that's what happened to yours. Expect it on Monday

[quote name='Brenex']My lithographs were delivered on Friday to my local USPS Post Office by UPS and then they delivered it to me on Saturday. I'm sure that's what happened to yours. Expect it on Monday[/QUOTE]

Ah, nice to know. Hopefully that's what happened. Thanks.

If you call the UPS number and give the automated machine the tracking number it will tell you what address they delivered it to. I found that the address matched up with my post office so you could do the same if you want to put your mind at ease.

[quote name='Brenex']If you call the UPS number and give the automated machine the tracking number it will tell you what address they delivered it to. I found that the address matched up with my post office so you could do the same if you want to put your mind at ease.[/QUOTE]

whoa does this work with USPS?
i ordered call of duty black ops off goozex and the tracking info online says that it was delivered. however, the tracking only shows the CITY and not the address. i lost my dispute because the buyer said did his part.

but considering that the address is not shown on usps.com, he might have been aware of that and decided to ship some random thing to another address..

is there a way i can check??

no dude, he's talking about the UPS/USPS joint shipping thing. They (UPS) drop if off at the local post office and they (USPS) deliver it to your house.

Nothing to do with USPS tracking that you're talking about.

bread's done
Back