The Lithograph Thread - Mass Effect, Alice, etc ...

Diatribal Deity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Yeah, not a deal per se. But if you have seen the price of the majority of these shoot up after they are sold out...you may think otherwise.

MASS EFFECT/DRAGON AGE/BIOWARE

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

Large
18x24 litho, 100lb paper. At least 300-800 normally printed. Signed
and numbered by artist.

($40-$80 each shipping starts at $6.50 for 1)

Current and past lithos
(Please note: some links to actual pictures may be dead)
Dead Reaper

Prototype SR2
5.gif

Archangel - $50 (gone)
photoxu.jpg

The Team - oversized - $80 (gone)
art-litho-me2-theteamltd-full.jpg

Cerberus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Miranda (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Legion (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Grunt (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Thane (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Tali (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Purgatory
thumbnail.aspx

Pragia (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Korlus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

The Wards (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Normandy (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Afterlife (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Collectors (gone)

The Illusive Man (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Jack (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Citadel (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Garrus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Omega (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Minuteman (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Illium (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Saren (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

They tend to make more of the newer ones than the previous batches. But anyone who has the previous ones will vouch for their quality.

Mini - these are not limited or signed so they go in and out of stock

(Illium and Omega)
(Garrus and Saren)
(Citadel and Minuteman)

24.00 each

(Tali)
(Thane)
(Grunt)
(Miranda)

10.00 each

Mini character 5-Pack

Unsigned and unnumbered

The Team $40

• Shipping in the past has been mixed, as they previously shipped in two large pieces of cardboard with exposed edges. Sometimes they are rolled up and shipped in tubes or boxes. Lately they have been shipped flat in double layered cardboard.
  • Upon receipt it is common to see a bit of scrunching near the corners, but they are working on ways of reinforcing these areas to avoid damage in future.
  • For framing, recommendations abound in the likes of stores like Michaels and others who frequently offer 40-50% OFF.
  • Occasionally there will be a sale or promo code made available (although not normally for shipping).
  • Do not be entirely discouraged if a litho sells out immediately. Refreshing within a few hours or days may reveal the occasional lucky cancellation or return made available.
  • Monitoring their store, forums, twitter and facebook will help keep you informed of upcoming releases if you can't live without these.
My upfront apology for not being able to update this real-time. Usually they release the newer character/ship lithos in limited batches while I am at work. Normally around 10-11 MDT and 5-6 MDT.

**New Releases will generally be split releases with the first release beginning at 10AM MDT and the second starting 5PM MDT**

Thanks to everyone who is able to give others the heads-up!

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

ALICE

http://alice2store.com/alice-art/alice-lithographs

DEAD SPACE/VISCERAL

http://visceralstore.com/_art/_lithographs

PORTAL/VALVE

http://store.valvesoftware.com/index.php?t=3&g=9

BORDERLANDS/GEARBOX

http://shop.gearboxsoftware.com/borderlands-art/

Rockstar Warehouse

https://warehouse.rockstargames.com/Category.aspx?c=Apparel%20%26%20Collectables

Last edited by a moderator:
ugh, they even increased their shipping rates. It used to be $6, now it's $15. The lithos have gone from $36 shipped to $55 shipped now. Looks like they're basically exploiting fans here.

woooo. patience paid off. Someone's credit card must have been declined on a Tali litho

Subtotal $40.00
Shipping $6.50
Tax 0.00
Total $46.50

[quote name='Kamakazi010654']I better of got one, I hit Pay with Paypal seconds after they went on sale at 7PM.

Nerd rage power at 15% and rising.[/QUOTE]

if you didn't get this screen, you didn't get one:

Thank you for your order!

Your Confirmation Number is ....

[quote name='vomder']Got screwed out of one because their checkout page wouldn't load, what bull.[/QUOTE]

Same here.

Ordered one as soon as it came up, got to checkout, and it errored out and made me put in the details again. Then it tells me I need to go reduce my cart size because I can't checkout, and whaddya know, Tali is now out of stock.

[quote name='ssjmichael']ugh, they even increased their shipping rates. It used to be $6, now it's $15. The lithos have gone from $36 shipped to $55 shipped now. Looks like they're basically exploiting fans here.[/QUOTE]

You're wrong. Shipping 1 or 2 lithos is $6.50, and $9 to ship 3.

Of course the shitty checkout didn't let me buy Tali :bomb:... again :cold:

I actually had my order going through, then a message to the effect "the seller has changed the shipping method" popped up and backed me up to the submit order page apparently asking for $15 ship. Selected $6.50 again and by that time they sold out.

If I desperately wanted one I'd be mad at the attempted switcharoo, but as it is I find it somewhat funny that they tried it.

[quote name='H22A']I actually had my order going through, then a message to the effect "the seller has changed the shipping method" popped up and backed me up to the submit order page apparently asking for $15 ship. Selected $6.50 again and by that time they sold out.

If I desperately wanted one I'd be mad at the attempted switcharoo, but as it is I find it somewhat funny that they tried it.[/QUOTE]

This is the same error message I got. By the time I went back through the checkout screen it was yanked out of my cart and sold to someone else... despite the fact it was in my cart and I was in the process of checking out.

[quote name='H22A']I actually had my order going through, then a message to the effect "the seller has changed the shipping method" popped up and backed me up to the submit order page apparently asking for $15 ship. Selected $6.50 again and by that time they sold out.

If I desperately wanted one I'd be mad at the attempted switcharoo, but as it is I find it somewhat funny that they tried it.[/QUOTE]

I just got a timeout error after about 15 minutes of loading.

At this rate they could probably print another 1500 Tali ones and they would sell out.

[quote name='SniperREX']You're wrong. Shipping 1 or 2 lithos is $6.50, and $9 to ship 3.

Of course the shitty checkout didn't let me buy Tali :bomb:... again :cold:[/QUOTE]

It does show $15 shipping in my cart, but apparently this can be changed to a slower delivery for the prices you mentioned.

thankfully they won't print any more.

I suspect there's another batch of 50 or so Talis that will go on sale after the first batch is shipped out -- if none were damaged i shipping.

[quote name='confoosious']thankfully they won't print any more.

I suspect there's another batch of 50 or so Talis that will go on sale after the first batch is shipped out -- if none were damaged i shipping.[/QUOTE]

Thankfully for you ;)

I just want my Kirkwall litho to arrive, was supposed to ship on the 16th.

[quote name='Kamakazi010654']Thankfully for you ;)

I just want my Kirkwall litho to arrive, was supposed to ship on the 16th.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i'm being a little selfish. but rarity is what makes them cool.

the Tali one is the best out of this lot. I ordered a grunt earlier out of boredom.

[quote name='confoosious']yeah, i'm being a little selfish. but rarity is what makes them cool.

the Tali one is the best out of this lot. I ordered a grunt earlier out of boredom.[/QUOTE]

Yeah.

I am certainly not a completist on these things, I certainly can't afford to be.

Thinking about getting the Thane one.

There will always be the ME3 Tali, hopefully. I am also looking forward to the Legion one in December. Hopefully I can jump on that one.

Heads-up! Bioware has a 20% off sale when you spend $45 or more for the whole store using code JIVETURKEY. It's good from the 25th to the 30th

[quote name='ssjmichael']Heads-up! Bioware has a 25% off sale when you spend $45 or more for the whole store using code JIVETURKEY. It's good from the 25th to the 30th[/QUOTE]

It's 20% actually.

[quote name='tlwizard']Do we know when these lithos ship out? I already got charged for mine from that first day they were on sale.[/QUOTE]
Early December.

[quote name='ssjmichael']oops my mistake, corrected :)[/QUOTE]

20% is still pretty awesome. Forgot to thank you for the heads up on the code! I picked up mini-litho series 3 and an N7 t-shirt.

[quote name='AshDOG']New lithos up, it's going fast though!

Legion & Miranda Lithos[/QUOTE]

Any idea how many of these went up in this batch? All 500 or just 100?

Thank god I got a Droid... I was out at a bar when I got the email from this thread and quickly ordered as fast as I could, only had 12 left afterwords. I think this might make up for missing the Tali litho.

[quote name='AteBit']How long were the Miranda/Legion up for sale? I really wanted those :wall:[/QUOTE]

Miranda/Legion was up around 12:05 PM Est and sold out in about 10 minutes.

It was later up 7:01 PM Est and sold out in about 15 minutes.

I was so pissed off when I missed it by literally a second because I decided to look for a shipping code for the first batch.

But I'm happy that I got it during the second batch.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']Damn I cant believe CAG's would spend that much dough for a lithograph that was signed.....but to each his own.[/QUOTE]

The resell value of these are very high especially the popular characters/location. I'm pretty sure Miranda can fetch 4x-5x the original value.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']Damn I cant believe CAG's would spend that much dough for a lithograph that was signed.....but to each his own.[/QUOTE]

you hate everything don't you?

I've got about 6 of these now and i only regret picking up one of them. They're really nice lithos.

edit: oh haha, i just realized you are andrewsawesome. I remember that user. hah. nevermind. Not gonna bother arguing with you. lulz on me.

Can anyone explain why there are so few lithos available, such that they sell out in minutes? It's just a fancy print process, right? Can't they just churn them out?

[edit] oh I see, they're signed, and limited run...

[quote name='bobartig']Can anyone explain why there are so few lithos available, such that they sell out in minutes? It's just a fancy print process, right? Can't they just churn them out?[/QUOTE]

sure but the reason people like them is that they're limited to 400 or 500 prints. the rarity makes them more sought after. If they just kept churning them out, no one would buy them. ironic isn't it.

[quote name='bobartig']Can anyone explain why there are so few lithos available, such that they sell out in minutes? It's just a fancy print process, right? Can't they just churn them out?[/QUOTE]

It's just supply and demand. The lower the supply, if demand is unchanged, the greater the price they can charge for it. By creating scarcity, you can also create additional demand while if you mass produced, it becomes something almost like a commodity. It would feel like another poster and no one would really care for it.

Wow - some of these lithographs are awesome. I wish more companies would do stuff like this for their games. I'd like to see some bad ass COD lithos, or some cool Bioshock ones in full size (the small ones in the LE guide looked cool)...

Maybe if they do more that are people/hot animated chick types, I'll try to get one to frame and put on the wall.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Wow - some of these lithographs are awesome. I wish more companies would do stuff like this for their games. I'd like to see some bad ass COD lithos, or some cool Bioshock ones in full size (the small ones in the LE guide looked cool)...

Maybe if they do more that are people/hot animated chick types, I'll try to get one to frame and put on the wall.[/QUOTE]

They do have full sizes to the Bioshock ones:

http://take2store.stores.yahoo.net/specialoffers.html

[quote name='Fearbeard']So do they reissue some occasionally?[/QUOTE]

nope, when they're gone they're gone. They have been putting out some "mini" lithographs of some of the full ones they've released, but those aren't signed or numbered.

Well I'm done with these lithos for a while. Spent probably $600 on them already. 6 Thanes left by the way if anyone is interested. I picked one up.

[quote name='scarhawk']6 Thanes left by the way if anyone is interested. I picked one up.[/QUOTE]

And they're gone now. Still some Grunts left.

bread's done
Back