The Lithograph Thread - Mass Effect, Alice, etc ...

Diatribal Deity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Yeah, not a deal per se. But if you have seen the price of the majority of these shoot up after they are sold out...you may think otherwise.

MASS EFFECT/DRAGON AGE/BIOWARE

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

Large
18x24 litho, 100lb paper. At least 300-800 normally printed. Signed
and numbered by artist.

($40-$80 each shipping starts at $6.50 for 1)

Current and past lithos
(Please note: some links to actual pictures may be dead)
Dead Reaper

Prototype SR2
5.gif

Archangel - $50 (gone)
photoxu.jpg

The Team - oversized - $80 (gone)
art-litho-me2-theteamltd-full.jpg

Cerberus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Miranda (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Legion (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Grunt (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Thane (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Tali (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Purgatory
thumbnail.aspx

Pragia (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Korlus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

The Wards (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Normandy (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Afterlife (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Collectors (gone)

The Illusive Man (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Jack (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Citadel (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Garrus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Omega (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Minuteman (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Illium (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Saren (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

They tend to make more of the newer ones than the previous batches. But anyone who has the previous ones will vouch for their quality.

Mini - these are not limited or signed so they go in and out of stock

(Illium and Omega)
(Garrus and Saren)
(Citadel and Minuteman)

24.00 each

(Tali)
(Thane)
(Grunt)
(Miranda)

10.00 each

Mini character 5-Pack

Unsigned and unnumbered

The Team $40

• Shipping in the past has been mixed, as they previously shipped in two large pieces of cardboard with exposed edges. Sometimes they are rolled up and shipped in tubes or boxes. Lately they have been shipped flat in double layered cardboard.
  • Upon receipt it is common to see a bit of scrunching near the corners, but they are working on ways of reinforcing these areas to avoid damage in future.
  • For framing, recommendations abound in the likes of stores like Michaels and others who frequently offer 40-50% OFF.
  • Occasionally there will be a sale or promo code made available (although not normally for shipping).
  • Do not be entirely discouraged if a litho sells out immediately. Refreshing within a few hours or days may reveal the occasional lucky cancellation or return made available.
  • Monitoring their store, forums, twitter and facebook will help keep you informed of upcoming releases if you can't live without these.
My upfront apology for not being able to update this real-time. Usually they release the newer character/ship lithos in limited batches while I am at work. Normally around 10-11 MDT and 5-6 MDT.

**New Releases will generally be split releases with the first release beginning at 10AM MDT and the second starting 5PM MDT**

Thanks to everyone who is able to give others the heads-up!

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

ALICE

http://alice2store.com/alice-art/alice-lithographs

DEAD SPACE/VISCERAL

http://visceralstore.com/_art/_lithographs

PORTAL/VALVE

http://store.valvesoftware.com/index.php?t=3&g=9

BORDERLANDS/GEARBOX

http://shop.gearboxsoftware.com/borderlands-art/

Rockstar Warehouse

https://warehouse.rockstargames.com/Category.aspx?c=Apparel%20%26%20Collectables

Last edited by a moderator:
18 x 24 unsigned copies available at a later date for those of us who can't shell $80 on this. No a fan of this litho's art actually.

[quote name='confoosious']it's too crowded. that being said, i'm totally gonna shell out the $80 for one.

Then regret it later when I wish I had bought 2.[/QUOTE]

Limited to 1 customer (finally). Should keep some hoarders away when it sells fast.

great...i'm gonna have to figure out how to tell my gf that I spent $80 on one picture...she was mad when I spent $40 on one lol.

Huh. Not sure if I love this new one. Admittedly, i do feel burned because of the cooler lithos being available in the small and non-limited runs. An ink signature isn't a big deal for me, either. I can wait.

[quote name='HornyPony']18 x 24 unsigned copies available at a later date for those of us who can't shell $80 on this. No a fan of this litho's art actually.[/QUOTE]

Source? I wouldn't mind paying a bit less for an unsigned / smaller one.

I like the art on the new litho coming out on Friday but don't know if I can justify shelling out $80 + shipping for one lithograph.

[quote name='aznhero913']WTF?!?!?!

I had nooooooooo clue....

Thanks for the heads up, I might try to flip one.[/QUOTE]

That's what everyone was thinking for the Cerberus and now they aren't worth much.

[quote name='confoosious']That's what everyone was thinking for the Cerberus and now they aren't worth much.[/QUOTE]

Good warning.........hmmm. maybe I should sit this out since I pretty don't have a clue about the value of these lithos...

Hell I accidentally sold my MINT copy of ME2 C.E. here on cag for a mere $75.
Didn't even know it's value until I became a more fluent CAGer

The Team litho will fetch plenty, but good luck getting one, I'm thinking with the advanced heads-up of the exact time they'll be up, and the uniqueness of it, it'll sell pretty fast. Then again, not everyone will be willing to shell out $80 for it. That's quite a jump in price, even if it's a bigger litho

Yeah, this one's too big for me. I think I'll take a pass.

Honestly, I only think Cerberus is cheap right now because the market is flooded. Unlike the others, which were released a few at a time over a period of months, Cerberus was dumped on the market over about a week. Once the flippers unload theirs, I think it'll probably creep up a bit...over $100, at least. I've got a couple and it's one of the nicer looking ones

@ final checkout...

Your Order Was Not Placed
We are currently experiencing unusually high order volume and are unable to take your order. Please try again momentarily. We apologize for any inconvenience.

sigh.

Still debating one.....definitely don't have the room for it - but could dump some of the individual char lithos i have already for this.

[quote name='zohar']@ final checkout...

Your Order Was Not Placed
We are currently experiencing unusually high order volume and are unable to take your order. Please try again momentarily. We apologize for any inconvenience.

sigh.[/QUOTE]

Seconded.

Tried over and over and over. Wouldn't work. Piece of shit. :roll:

I get so tired of sites that promote stuff and then can't handle the traffic.

EDIT: Ooookay, I just got an e-mail saying my order went through. Watch me get like 100 more.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']Did you guys use Paypal or just a credit card?[/QUOTE]

My order finally got accepted 2-3 minutes ago - went through the Paypal part first and then you get taken back to the Bioware page for final checkout.

Kept clicking and re-clicking on "Pay with Paypal" and kept getting "Your Order Was Not Placed. We are currently experiencing unusually high order volume and are unable to take your order. Please try again momentarily. We apologize for any inconvenience." until one of my final clicks somehow took and after 2-3 minutes of my browser being busy, the order went through.

Takes some repetition and patience.

Can't get it to work. Clicked pay with paypal about 200 times.

Edit: Persistence wins the day yet again. Worked on try 201.

The browser is finally busy over there... Let's see...

EDIT: "We are unable to place this order because one or more items in your order is not available in sufficient quantity. Please go back and reduce your order."

That's frustrating, to say the very least.

[quote name='shakex']I got one also! That was tough but I know it's gonna be worth it![/QUOTE]

Same here. I mistyped the CCV on my first try and it took 15 min of clicking on the submit order button to get it :cold:

I'm not too fond of the art from the small pic preview. I hope it looks nicer in person.

[quote name='shadowknight203']i just got my replacement copy in the mail today for the Cerberus Normandy Limited Edition Litho[/QUOTE]

Was it numbered? How bad was the initial one they sent? I had some bend to my corners.

I'd love to get a free replacement especially if I don't have to send the originals back.

bread's done
Back