The Lithograph Thread - Mass Effect, Alice, etc ...

Diatribal Deity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Yeah, not a deal per se. But if you have seen the price of the majority of these shoot up after they are sold out...you may think otherwise.

MASS EFFECT/DRAGON AGE/BIOWARE

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

Large
18x24 litho, 100lb paper. At least 300-800 normally printed. Signed
and numbered by artist.

($40-$80 each shipping starts at $6.50 for 1)

Current and past lithos
(Please note: some links to actual pictures may be dead)
Dead Reaper

Prototype SR2
5.gif

Archangel - $50 (gone)
photoxu.jpg

The Team - oversized - $80 (gone)
art-litho-me2-theteamltd-full.jpg

Cerberus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Miranda (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Legion (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Grunt (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Thane (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Tali (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Purgatory
thumbnail.aspx

Pragia (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Korlus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

The Wards (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Normandy (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Afterlife (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Collectors (gone)

The Illusive Man (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Jack (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Citadel (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Garrus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Omega (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Minuteman (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Illium (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Saren (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

They tend to make more of the newer ones than the previous batches. But anyone who has the previous ones will vouch for their quality.

Mini - these are not limited or signed so they go in and out of stock

(Illium and Omega)
(Garrus and Saren)
(Citadel and Minuteman)

24.00 each

(Tali)
(Thane)
(Grunt)
(Miranda)

10.00 each

Mini character 5-Pack

Unsigned and unnumbered

The Team $40

• Shipping in the past has been mixed, as they previously shipped in two large pieces of cardboard with exposed edges. Sometimes they are rolled up and shipped in tubes or boxes. Lately they have been shipped flat in double layered cardboard.
  • Upon receipt it is common to see a bit of scrunching near the corners, but they are working on ways of reinforcing these areas to avoid damage in future.
  • For framing, recommendations abound in the likes of stores like Michaels and others who frequently offer 40-50% OFF.
  • Occasionally there will be a sale or promo code made available (although not normally for shipping).
  • Do not be entirely discouraged if a litho sells out immediately. Refreshing within a few hours or days may reveal the occasional lucky cancellation or return made available.
  • Monitoring their store, forums, twitter and facebook will help keep you informed of upcoming releases if you can't live without these.
My upfront apology for not being able to update this real-time. Usually they release the newer character/ship lithos in limited batches while I am at work. Normally around 10-11 MDT and 5-6 MDT.

**New Releases will generally be split releases with the first release beginning at 10AM MDT and the second starting 5PM MDT**

Thanks to everyone who is able to give others the heads-up!

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

ALICE

http://alice2store.com/alice-art/alice-lithographs

DEAD SPACE/VISCERAL

http://visceralstore.com/_art/_lithographs

PORTAL/VALVE

http://store.valvesoftware.com/index.php?t=3&g=9

BORDERLANDS/GEARBOX

http://shop.gearboxsoftware.com/borderlands-art/

Rockstar Warehouse

https://warehouse.rockstargames.com/Category.aspx?c=Apparel%20%26%20Collectables

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shadowknight203']i just got my replacement copy in the mail today for the Cerberus Normady Limited Edition Litho[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just got both of mine yesterday. My originals were pretty bad.

Just got my Cerberus replacement yesterday too. Got # 48 out of 500. My initial one was BAD. The entire bottom left corner was crumpled inwards. When I received the original litho, one of the the corners of the cardboard package was literally pushed inwards and partially torn off. Anyway, my replacement is in perfect condition. Too bad WATTS has such an ugly signature.

"Thank you for your order!"

I had it in cart and credit card info input already to go for when back in stock.....got it nice and quick.

If its still loading after i said place order through paypal, should i refresh or just try to let it go on its own?

nvm, it went through. haha

Damn, I've been trying to buy for the past 15 minutes, kept getting held up at the submit order page with "we cannot complete the order due to too much traffic", and now its OOS. This is the first ME litho I'm gonna miss out on.

I would refresh every couple minutes still - people may have tried to order duplicates and canceled ones might start popping up.

[quote name='Pookymeister']I would refresh every couple minutes still - people may have tried to order duplicates and canceled ones might start popping up.[/QUOTE]

haha yup, that did it.... hopefully!

Edit: Actually, I just checked my email and even though I never got a confirmation on the page I got a confirmation email from when I originally tried to buy one, hopefully they'll only cancel one and not both.

[quote name='iamsmart']haha yup, that did it.... hopefully!

Edit: Actually, I just checked my email and even though I never got a confirmation on the page I got a confirmation email from when I originally tried to buy one, hopefully they'll only cancel one and not both.[/QUOTE]

I'd email them to be safe.

I got a followup on a replacement for my damaged Cerberus litho:

Unfortunately, due to an inventory glitch at our warehouse, it seems that we are completely out of stock of the Cerberus lithographs and cannot provide replacements at this time. Please let me know if we may issue a refund for the order, if you would like to choose 2 available lithographs as a replacement.

My most sincere apologies.

THBS

Sigh.

[quote name='namepl']I got a followup on a replacement for my damaged Cerberus litho:

Sigh.[/QUOTE]

yeah, i'll take the two shitty ones nobody else wants as a replacement.

ask them for 1 Team Litho. It's the same price.

[quote name='namepl']I got a followup on a replacement for my damaged Cerberus litho:

Sigh.[/QUOTE]

How damaged is damaged? Like it will be hidden by a frame damaged? If you were just going to keep it, and it's tolerable I would ask for a partial refund.

[quote name='confoosious']I'm thinking Michaels and a 40% custom framing coupon.[/QUOTE]

I'd wait for a 60% coupon - seem to happen often enough.

[quote name='takotchi']:roll:

I decided it wasn't worth it for me. For something that size, it's pretty expensive, even for basic options with a coupon.[/QUOTE]

well that's fine for you but not everyone can cut shit up.

Also, I was talking to outphase, not you.

[quote name='confoosious']Also, I was talking to outphase, not you.[/QUOTE]

Uh-huh. Well, that's what the quote function is for.

[quote name='Pookymeister']How damaged is damaged? Like it will be hidden by a frame damaged? If you were just going to keep it, and it's tolerable I would ask for a partial refund.[/QUOTE]

It was a pretty heavily crumpled corner originally, and they were willing to replace it. They made me rip off the signature and litho number and then send them the pic of the ripped-up litho. It just feels really awful knowing that I had a part in destroying the thing, all for nothing.

you're a bit high strung. they got weed in VA?

I mean, seriously, you're all pissed off cause you thought I said to you that I was thinking about a 40% michaels coupon? Seriously? Even if I was talking to you, is that so insulting? Good thing I didn't say 50%.

[quote name='confoosious']you're a bit high strung. they got weed in VA?

I mean, seriously, you're all pissed off cause you thought I said to you that I was thinking about a 40% michaels coupon? Seriously? Even if I was talking to you, is that so insulting? Good thing I didn't say 50%.[/QUOTE]

You're not as slick as you think you are. You make rude comments to people on this site all the time. You can deny it all you want (that's why you didn't quote my post, right?) but we know what you meant.

I just got a 24x36" frame for $33 from michaels last week for a portal litho... I think they had a 40" one there as well meant for posters, and was $40ish before coupons iirc, so there are definitely some fairly cheap options for framing.

I was lucky enough to get "The Team" Lithograph on the first batch. I spent a good 5 - 7 minutes jamming my finger on the checkout button before it went through. Is there any way to tell where you stand in the order, or are the numbered prints randomized? Never ordered a Litho from bioware but definitely was obsessed with this one when they announced it on facebook.

Sigh.[/QUOTE]

So, what lithograph is it that is as big as The Team?

[quote name='Hoffy']I was lucky enough to get "The Team" Lithograph on the first batch. I spent a good 5 - 7 minutes jamming my finger on the checkout button before it went through. Is there any way to tell where you stand in the order, or are the numbered prints randomized? Never ordered a Litho from bioware but definitely was obsessed with this one when they announced it on facebook.[/QUOTE]

random.

[quote name='confoosious']random.[/QUOTE]

They USED to be random - on the Bioware forums, they said this is the first release that is first come, first served. So order #1 = copy #1. Not sure if this is something that they'll continue, but is at least what they announced for this release.

[quote name='blitztwn36']They USED to be random - on the Bioware forums, they said this is the first release that is first come, first served. So order #1 = copy #1. Not sure if this is something that they'll continue, but is at least what they announced for this release.[/QUOTE]

DAMMIT! It took me forever yesterday because of their shopping cart crap. I'm gonna be in like the 200s.

oh well, if you're not under 10, does it really matter?

The used to be random bit must have changed with this particular litho. I know I didn't order the Cerberus that early and I ended up with #6 and #7.

[quote name='confoosious']DAMMIT! It took me forever yesterday because of their shopping cart crap. I'm gonna be in like the 200s.

oh well, if you're not under 10, does it really matter?[/QUOTE]

Too true. I guess we can all wait and see to find out. Nothing like a little surprise to make life a little more interesting. My guess with all of the clicking/waiting I did I'd be around 150 - 200 as well :)

[quote name='SniperREX']I still have to receive my confirmation email, even though I was reassured that my order went through by a CSR :)[/QUOTE]

I got a confirmation email yet I'm still anxious :) I guess ill only be relieved when I get the thing in hand--

[quote name='gamingdroid']So, what lithograph is it that is as big as The Team?[/QUOTE]

The Kirkwall gate litho from Dragon Age 2. And if that one is anything to go by, this one will be absolutely gorgeous.

[quote name='confoosious']Some dbag already has one up on eBay for $600. I hope that never sells.[/QUOTE]

Come on - don't publicly diss my auctions. Scumbags have to make a living somehow....

[quote name='confoosious']Some dbag already has one up on eBay for $600. I hope that never sells.[/QUOTE]

At least you don't have a bunch of people ordering duplicates for sale. It was one per person this time (if they can enforce it).... :applause:

[quote name='gamingdroid']At least you don't have a bunch of people ordering duplicates for sale. It was one per person this time (if they can enforce it).... :applause:[/QUOTE]

From what I've seen on the Bioware forums, they are enforcing it. People reported "accidentally" placing two orders, and having their credit card refunded within a few hours.

[quote name='blitztwn36']From what I've seen on the Bioware forums, they are enforcing it. People reported "accidentally" placing two orders, and having their credit card refunded within a few hours.[/QUOTE]
i actually did almost accidentally order 2 due to the site lagging. Thankfully I noticed before I hit submit order though.

[quote name='blitztwn36']From what I've seen on the Bioware forums, they are enforcing it. People reported "accidentally" placing two orders, and having their credit card refunded within a few hours.[/QUOTE]

I meant, there is nothing preventing people from using different credit cards, etc...

That said, I think this one has been a lot more available than the others, except for the last one when the store screwed up. Don't know if it is because of the price though.

$80 +$9 S&H is steep and framing that thing will be even steeper! :hot:

[quote name='gamingdroid']I meant, there is nothing preventing people from using different credit cards, etc...

That said, I think this one has been a lot more available than the others, except for the last one when the store screwed up. Don't know if it is because of the price though.

$80 +$9 S&H is steep and framing that thing will be even steeper! :hot:[/QUOTE]

Who frames these things - a little masking tape on the wall does just fine ;)

bread's done
Back