The Lithograph Thread - Mass Effect, Alice, etc ...

Diatribal Deity

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Yeah, not a deal per se. But if you have seen the price of the majority of these shoot up after they are sold out...you may think otherwise.

MASS EFFECT/DRAGON AGE/BIOWARE

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

Large
18x24 litho, 100lb paper. At least 300-800 normally printed. Signed
and numbered by artist.

($40-$80 each shipping starts at $6.50 for 1)

Current and past lithos
(Please note: some links to actual pictures may be dead)
Dead Reaper

Prototype SR2
5.gif

Archangel - $50 (gone)
photoxu.jpg

The Team - oversized - $80 (gone)
art-litho-me2-theteamltd-full.jpg

Cerberus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Miranda (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Legion (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Grunt (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Thane (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Tali (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Purgatory
thumbnail.aspx

Pragia (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Korlus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

The Wards (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Normandy (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Afterlife (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Collectors (gone)

The Illusive Man (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Jack (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Citadel (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Garrus (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Omega (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Minuteman (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Illium (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

Saren (gone)
thumbnail.aspx

They tend to make more of the newer ones than the previous batches. But anyone who has the previous ones will vouch for their quality.

Mini - these are not limited or signed so they go in and out of stock

(Illium and Omega)
(Garrus and Saren)
(Citadel and Minuteman)

24.00 each

(Tali)
(Thane)
(Grunt)
(Miranda)

10.00 each

Mini character 5-Pack

Unsigned and unnumbered

The Team $40

• Shipping in the past has been mixed, as they previously shipped in two large pieces of cardboard with exposed edges. Sometimes they are rolled up and shipped in tubes or boxes. Lately they have been shipped flat in double layered cardboard.
  • Upon receipt it is common to see a bit of scrunching near the corners, but they are working on ways of reinforcing these areas to avoid damage in future.
  • For framing, recommendations abound in the likes of stores like Michaels and others who frequently offer 40-50% OFF.
  • Occasionally there will be a sale or promo code made available (although not normally for shipping).
  • Do not be entirely discouraged if a litho sells out immediately. Refreshing within a few hours or days may reveal the occasional lucky cancellation or return made available.
  • Monitoring their store, forums, twitter and facebook will help keep you informed of upcoming releases if you can't live without these.
My upfront apology for not being able to update this real-time. Usually they release the newer character/ship lithos in limited batches while I am at work. Normally around 10-11 MDT and 5-6 MDT.

**New Releases will generally be split releases with the first release beginning at 10AM MDT and the second starting 5PM MDT**

Thanks to everyone who is able to give others the heads-up!

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-lithographs

ALICE

http://alice2store.com/alice-art/alice-lithographs

DEAD SPACE/VISCERAL

http://visceralstore.com/_art/_lithographs

PORTAL/VALVE

http://store.valvesoftware.com/index.php?t=3&g=9

BORDERLANDS/GEARBOX

http://shop.gearboxsoftware.com/borderlands-art/

Rockstar Warehouse

https://warehouse.rockstargames.com/Category.aspx?c=Apparel%20%26%20Collectables

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ssjmichael']got my signed Mass Effect Evolution book in the mail today. Looks really nice.

For those that missed the signed edition, they have a regular edition limited to 2,000 copies on their site for $19.99: http://biowarestore.com/media/mass-effect-evolution-hardcover

I might consider just selling this one and seeing if I can get a good amount for it and just buy the regular one.[/QUOTE]

Got mine today. Looks great but I'm keeping it.

[quote name='MistaCAG']Do any of these lithos come framed?[/QUOTE]

No - you'll have to fork over the cash for them, but it allows you to customize them as you see fit.

Ugh, I'm soooo mad that I didn't see this thread when The Team came back in stock. I had JUST purchased The Team mini-litho, too. I really wanted that one. :(

Team/Archangel just shipped, woo

[quote name='GuardianE']Ugh, I'm soooo mad that I didn't see this thread when The Team came back in stock. I had JUST purchased The Team mini-litho, too. I really wanted that one. :([/QUOTE]

Like them on Facebook, that's how i knew about it - i was sitting on litho page refreshing waiting for them to restock at the time they said it would.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Team/Archangel just shipped, woo

Like them on Facebook, that's how i knew about it - i was sitting on litho page refreshing waiting for them to restock at the time they said it would.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Very glad I did like their facebook page. I missed out on the signed Team Litho when it first came out. Didn't miss it this time though! :cool:

[quote name='Pookymeister']Team/Archangel just shipped, woo

Like them on Facebook, that's how i knew about it - i was sitting on litho page refreshing waiting for them to restock at the time they said it would.[/QUOTE]

I don't really pay attention to Facebook right now, though. :(

I'm usually pretty good about keeping track of the litho releases. I managed to get in on every character litho release when they were first announced. After all of the character lithos were released, the lithos seemed to be less and less interesting in design. I saw the initial release of the Team and decided against getting it just because of the price... now I'm kicking myself. Bah, at least the unsigned one will fit into the frames I already have.

[quote name='ssjmichael']got my signed Mass Effect Evolution book in the mail today. Looks really nice.

For those that missed the signed edition, they have a regular edition limited to 2,000 copies on their site for $19.99: http://biowarestore.com/media/mass-effect-evolution-hardcover

I might consider just selling this one and seeing if I can get a good amount for it and just buy the regular one.[/QUOTE]

I got mine last week. I had totally forgotten about it, but it looks nice. I got number 40.

By the way, anybody who wants the first one, it's apparently exclusive to Hastings (yes, like GoHastings... gag) and the Science Fiction Book Club (book club? double gag). I ordered it from Hastings through Amazon, and surprise-surprise, they actually shipped it out. First time I've had GoHastings actually ship out a product I ordered and not just wait a week or two and cancel it without even notifying me. :applause:

[quote name='takotchi']I got mine last week. I had totally forgotten about it, but it looks nice. I got number 40.

By the way, anybody who wants the first one, it's apparently exclusive to Hastings (yes, like GoHastings... gag) and the Science Fiction Book Club (book club? double gag). I ordered it from Hastings through Amazon, and surprise-surprise, they actually shipped it out. First time I've had GoHastings actually ship out a product I ordered and not just wait a week or two and cancel it without even notifying me. :applause:[/QUOTE]

I couldn't find the first one on their website. Can you provide a link?

[quote name='gamingdroid']Thanks. Did yours arrive as a paperback or hardcover? Also, what was the condition?[/QUOTE]

I don't have it yet. They ship via media mail and the estimated delivery is 3 weeks away. The thing WILL be hardcover or I'm returning it. That's what I ordered and that's what it should be.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Best to buy it at gohastings.com since it's shipped free: http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/p...&departmentName=BOOK&productVariantId=8035584[/QUOTE]

Bah, that sucks. Oh well, their site rarely works correctly/at all anyway. Hopefully Dark Horse will be more wise in the future and not give the exclusive to such a crappy company.

[quote name='takotchi']I don't have it yet. They ship via media mail and the estimated delivery is 3 weeks away. The thing WILL be hardcover or I'm returning it. That's what I ordered and that's what it should be.

Bah, that sucks. Oh well, their site rarely works correctly/at all anyway. Hopefully Dark Horse will be more wise in the future and not give the exclusive to such a crappy company.[/QUOTE]

Is the exclusive the fact that it is hardcover?

[quote name='Pookymeister']got my Team and Archangel lithos yesterday, woo.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Mine are set to arrive tomorrow. Did they come flat or rolled in a tube?

[quote name='gamingdroid']Mine shipped today too, but I have a feeling it will arrive all damaged.[/QUOTE]

According to the USPS tracking, the package arrived in my town early this morning, so it might be delivered today. We'll see what happens.

edit: I got it. It came in a thin bubble mailer, but it made it over in decent condition. The type of cover material used for these is that soft matte stuff that is prone to little dings/scuffs, so it's hard to get something that's perfect.

Also (lol) Hastings packing slip lists it as "GRAPHIC NOVELS SUPER HEROES". Liara would be... flattered?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='takotchi']According to the USPS tracking, the package arrived in my town early this morning, so it might be delivered today. We'll see what happens.

edit: I got it. It came in a thin bubble mailer, but it made it over in decent condition. The type of cover material used for these is that soft matte stuff that is prone to little dings/scuffs, so it's hard to get something that's perfect.

Also (lol) Hastings packing slip lists it as "GRAPHIC NOVELS SUPER HEROES". Liara would be... flattered?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reporting back. These guys should really have mailed it in a cardboard box or cover like amazon. It most definitely will get messed up on the way over.

My Team Litho came in over the weekend while I was on vacation.

Came rolled, one corner is ever so slightly bent. However I am not going to complain. I got # 7/500 :D :D :D :D :D

A nice frame should take care of that slightly bent corner though. :)

Just opened my Team to check edges and the number, and it is #15. Not too shabby. Looks perfect too from what i saw.
Looks like resale value on these dropped a bit since I last looked, too.

[quote name='elessar123']So anyone have any idea what happened to the Claptrap lithos? They're no longer on the site, and they still took my money.[/QUOTE]

was it supposed to come out teh 7th or 14th or wat? i dont remember

[quote name='SPVietBoy']was it supposed to come out teh 7th or 14th or wat? i dont remember[/QUOTE]
I believe it releases/ships on the 17th. I think they are sold out since it is no longer available. Only 250 made.

[quote name='GRUDGEKEEPER']I believe it releases/ships on the 17th. I think they are sold out since it is no longer available. Only 250 made.[/QUOTE]

alright cool. I ordered one when I found out about it. thanks for the info :) looking forward to gettin it :bouncy:

My Claptrap litho came yesterday. It was shipped the same way they shipped the team lithos in a poster tube. It looks a lot better in person the only problem I have is that the signatures at the bottom are kinda hard to see since it looks like they were signed in pencil and it blends in with the yellow.

[quote name='doppelgangerknight']My Claptrap litho came yesterday. It was shipped the same way they shipped the team lithos in a poster tube. It looks a lot better in person the only problem I have is that the signatures at the bottom are kinda hard to see since it looks like they were signed in pencil and it blends in with the yellow.[/QUOTE]

ahh nice. tracking shows my litho being in CO as of friday... :cry:

[quote name='doppelgangerknight']My Claptrap litho came yesterday. It was shipped the same way they shipped the team lithos in a poster tube. It looks a lot better in person the only problem I have is that the signatures at the bottom are kinda hard to see since it looks like they were signed in pencil and it blends in with the yellow.[/QUOTE]

They are numbered, right? I have this weird feeling that they oversold, so I wonder if there's repeated numbers.

[quote name='elessar123']They are numbered, right? I have this weird feeling that they oversold, so I wonder if there's repeated numbers.[/QUOTE]

The lithograph is still numbered. I got 141 out of 250.

i got 204/250. sadly, my package came dented and so when i opened it. u can see the parts where the litho was touching the dented part of the package. =/ w/e. once i can get it framed, it'll be unnoticable/go away slightly. dont like how it seemed to be signed in pencil tho

Mine was 195? or something. It was in that range. Put it back in the tube until I know what to do with it. Might sell my Mass Effect lithos and frame this one.

I don't like how everything is written with pencil either. Nor where the signatures are, because they're so low, you can't really have matting.

Not a litho. Not even close. More of a curiosity than anything else...I would love to see the look on some international customs officials upon inspection..

M-8 Assault Rifle Replica

http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-accessories/m8-avenger-assault-rifle-replica

"This is the most authentic representation of this weapon available on the market. The M-8 is precisely hand-finished and hand-painted by the artisans at TriForce.

Intricately crafted and cast in polystone, it is a 1:1 scale replica that stands a massive 34" in length, 12" in height and weighs 20 pounds. Limited Edition of 500 made.

This is a pre-sale item with an estimated ship date of the first Quarter of 2012. (This date will be updated as more information becomes available.)"

Due to the nature of this item, international shipments could be confiscated by your Customs Agency and cannot be refunded. Please use caution before ordering.

Price: $650.00 PRE-SALE

Hhaha that's nice and all but $650 is nuts. The Gears Lancer Replica price point of $100 is perfect. $650 well hot damn you have to be pretty well off to drop money on this.

yep pretty much called it there, except it's not signed :(

Very tempting but they're asking for too much imo. I was willing to pay $60 tops for a special edition, but that's also if it was signed.

Holy $80 batman. Their greed is what got them stuck with the latest two lithos no one is buying. Keep it up treehouse :applause:

[quote name='Brenex']Holy $80 batman. Their greed is what got them stuck with the latest two lithos no one is buying. Keep it up treehouse :applause:[/QUOTE]

I agree. Treehouse is just trying to milk this ME thing as dry and quick as possible before they move out.

bread's done
Back