The Longest Journey - Old PC Adventure Game

Rodimus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
183 (100%)
I'm not a PC guy (probably why I've never heard of this till now) so I wanted to know if anyone has played this? I'm interested because I just learned that a guy I work with was voice talent for a character called Cortez. I first thought it was some low budget crappy game but apparently it's a great point & click adventure game with rave reviews.

I was thinking about getting one as a joke present for him. Anyone know of a place where I can get one super cheap?

If he has a Xbox/360, you can buy for that instead on PC. I remember seeing it at ebgames/gamestop in the used xbox section.

If not, I guess you can buy the PC version off of Steam. Or if you are lucky enough, you might be able to find it in 9.99 section at Wal-Mart.

Isn't the X-Box version a sequel? If I could find it for $10 - $15 I'll be happy. Anyways I'll check GS & Walmart. I didn't know they kept PC this old.

I doubt he's gonna actually play it. He's not a gamer at all. I want it as a joke or prop for his TV show.

[quote name='Rodimus']I'm not a PC guy (probably why I've never heard of this till now) so I wanted to know if anyone has played this? I'm interested because I just learned that a guy I work with was voice talent for a character called Cortez. I first thought it was some low budget crappy game but apparently it's a great point & click adventure game with rave reviews.

I was thinking about getting one as a joke present for him. Anyone know of a place where I can get one super cheap?[/quote]

I have and I loved every minute of it. The dialogue is awesome.

As for finding it, Steam has it (yes its that popular/well known) and ebay is your friend.

[quote name='Rodimus']Isn't the X-Box version a sequel? If I could find it for $10 - $15 I'll be happy. Anyways I'll check GS & Walmart. I didn't know they kept PC this old.

I doubt he's gonna actually play it. He's not a gamer at all. I want it as a joke or prop for his TV show.[/quote]

Yes, check the computer section, you'll be surprised what you find sometimes. I even remember finding a classic adventure game called Sanitarium at Wal-Mart / Target one day !

bread's done
Back