The Madworld Thread (Sega/Platinum Games) - Out Now

@Knoxximus:
I didn't play God Hand, but was totally surprised by how much I enjoyed Mad World. Expected it to be mediocre, and ended up having an absolute blast with the game. That would be enough to make me consider picking God Hand up... but what systems was it released for? If only PS2 then I'd have no way to play it.

@seanr1221:
Can't say too much for tips with the motion controls. I didn't find them bad - a few forced you to be quick (they're basically just Quick-Time Events anyway so that makes sense) but generally they were all responsive enough.

But that freeze and then being more responsive afterwards? Weird~!

Seeing this thread pop up makes me want to play through the game again. I really, really loved Madworld, but can understand why some people didn't.

[quote name='iRent']I really really wanted to like this game but I couldn't.[/QUOTE]

I rented it and really liked the use of motion (rare for a non Nintendo game), but everything you do in the first 10 minutes is what you do for the next 6-8 hours. It got old quick.

I bought it when it was like $7 and i wanted to get into it, but I couldn't. I felt that it was too repetitive, but i didnt play through the entire game so what do i know. i may give this another try if it goes down to $5

I got a Wii for my birthday at the end of July and I decided to order MadWorld since it was $7 and some friends have recommended it. Haven't opened it yet, though.

I bought this, played it for a while then stopped. Got way too repetitive. And to think I hear its like that the entire game. Makes me sad.

I like it nonetheless though.

bread's done
Back